Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

// → [ т ε α т ι м ε ]

Ineria

Planetoid
favicon.ico.gif
T I C K . T O C K . T I C K . T O C K . T I C K . T O C K .
favicon.ico.gif
♥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♠
tea_time_by_blowthat-d6w7m7b.png

♣ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♦
T E A T I M E
ιη ωση∂εяℓαη∂

S Y N O P S I S ::

• Wonderland has changed. War has torn the four kingdoms apart, separating them respectively. People stay hidden within their homes in the Crown Cities, rarely leaving for trivial means. Why? Because the creatures in Wonderland have become quite feral. They've changed into something closer to the term "beast" in ways that the civilians have never seen. Men and women have returned from the now called "Underland" disheveled and... deflowered. What's worse is that there are rumors of soldiers from the all four kingdoms who using the guise of these creatures to commit their own foul deeds.

Each kingdom has "taken" an "Alice" from their world, each from another time period with their own opinions of battle and survival, so that they may fight back against their opposing kingdoms. But in order to do such, they must learn to survive the Underland and retrieve what their kingdoms have commanded, with their own party in tow.
latest
B A S I C S ::
  • This is set up to be either a large or small group roleplay
  • There will be four "Alices": Alice, Alys, Ahlis, and Malice
  • The only thing that I request is at least a paragraph per post (for content purposes)
  • Sexual encounters are obviously going to be a big thing, but not the whole thing
  • This is Wonderland! Don't be afraid to go a little MAD there.
  • Also, all permitted relations will be allowed unless something else is deemed unnecessary.
  • I'm also aiming for characters with IRL face claims, but if more people vote for other types, I will change it.
  • Feel free to follow the development of Wonderland H E R E.

a13cf480-948f-0133-b2e5-0e438b3b98d1.gif

cooltext226655770153802_zpsxeyuyebo.png

• Oh my... People are actually interested in this! o(≧▽≦)o
        For a second there, I didn't think anyone would be willing to do this with me.

Also, Zeth, you don't have to be an Alice. You are welcome to be anything in Wonderland. You could be a bandersnatch, a jabberwocky, a knave for a kingdom, a Queen or King of a Kingomd, etc. That's why I chose Wonderland. The impossibilities are endless. ^^

I'm currently working on detailing the world of Wonderland and Underland out for its own thread for World Building. That way, we have a reference if anyone else is intrigued by this.

• Hey there, Revnarh! You can absolutely be a male Alice. For all we know, they keep mispronouncing his name or he prefers to go by that. Lol

Sorry that world building is going so slowly. Work has been calling me in back to back. But I will definitely have more posts up tonight, you guys. Also, do you guys want to use realistic face claims (i.e. celebrities) or other (i.e. anime/digital art/etc.)?

I like the idea of eveyone mispronouncing his name and instead of corecting them he starts to get used to it. No need to rush, I know how hard it can be to create a whole world from scratch. I do that every single time when my muse is kissing me. Anyway, I'd like to use the picture of an anime character instead of a real person.

Either real life, digital art, or anime pictures would be fine as face claims for me. Just like to have everyone either have same type of face claim^^

• That's cool. Sketches and graphics are probably easier to fit my Wonderland setting. Lol
        (Celebrity face claims that fit the time period and theme are actually harder than I originally surmised.)

• Alice might be able to work as a neko as long as there's a valid reason for why. Since Alices are brought from our world, but different time periods, I could see her coming from the future after being an splicing experiment or the product of someone who had gone through said experiment.
        Otherwise, I don't think there would be another valid reason for it.

By the way, if you guys have any ideas for monsters, you're welcome to share them. That way I can add them to the bestiary. ^^

Mh...how about using a fantasy-like parallel world where nekos and elves exist? The second picture in my last post looks like she is a half-elf.

• Sorry, but no. In this roleplay, the only fantasy world I'm permitting is Wonderland.
        And as for the ear explanation, she could also just have one of those natural mutations. There are some people who are born with elf like ears around the world.

If you want an Elven or Neko like character, however, you are welcome to make them part of the community in one of either kingdoms rather than an Alice.

The Mythos of Alices is going to be pretty strict as to keep the plot and such in line with the rest of the setting. It should also push others wanting to join to want to be something other than an Alice. They may be depicted as the heroes in the short description, but they're just as important as the other characters that will be traveling with them in Wonderland.

It is always refreshing seeing another world-builder at work.

I will be following your progress. Suffice to say I am certainly interested.

• @Revnarh
        Actually, you could be one of his many offspring. In this world, the Cheshire Cat is a bit of a player. Lol And he procreated with other Cheshire Cats, humanoid types, etc. He's also part of the Hatter's special task force and if your character wished to be close to him, she could be part of it too. (That could explain if you wanted her to be good at fighting the new creatures in Wonderland) Or she may have never known him or whatever other variation you like. Lol
        Other than that, she could be an offspring of an offspring, which is why she can be human and cat simultaneously too. :p Whatever works best for you.

@Midnight
        Oh wow! Thank you! ^^ I enjoy creating fully (or almost fully) fleshed out worlds. It helps have a set place for the character to wander, grow, interact, etc. And the more available for a person, the more they can envision for their character. (Or so I've experienced.)
        Thanks again for expressing your interest.

Not a problem! Worldbuilding has been a hobby and writing specialty of mine for quite a long time. I'm always happy to compare notes and talk about growing worlds and have a few under my own belt.

After I give what you have a more thorough read Ill probably end up generating a character. Happens quite often - Iv been wanting to write a bandit lord pretty badly for a while too. :3

• @Midnight
        I'm one of those people who loves to detail a character and a world out to the point it feels tangible, flaws and all. Lol
        I have about two more posts to make, once i'm free, but otherwise, the rest is good. (Minus the bestiary and vegetation post)

Nnh. Yes. I have many many half-built and conceptual worlds. >< Hopefully once I have time of my own I can post some here and develop them, even open them for RP.

Also, if you are interested in player input, I would be more than happy to brainstorm. Critters and such are something I enjoy dreaming up. =3

I am eager to read the post on magic. Iv read the rest and it all looks lovely.
Middie loves playing magic users =p

Back
Top Bottom