Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's cuss and decuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lillet666

Planetoid
Ok hey I'm lillet but you can call me lill
So I thought I would try to spice this up maybe get some hits on it *fingers crossed*
A bit about me I have been roleplaying for about 12 years trying to get my writing better and it has been working but I still have a long way to go. I am easy to get along with and at this point have no life. I only play female characters I have tried male but I feel that I am not good at it. That said i like ether MxF or FutaxF now I have never tried aFxF but would be willing to give it a try if you wish.

What am I looking for in a rp:
I like a good story twists and turns nothing pleases me more than to get surprised. AS for my plots I will talk with you about them but I will always keep a few things up my sleeves.

Commutation planning I have found the best rps are ones that we plan together I have a few plots but there are bare bones. Again it is more fun that way.

Smut I love a good smut scene as much as the next person however if that is all the rp contains I will get bored I need more.

Buildup for me there is nothing more infuriating that hey we just met and I love you. I want to see our characters go from friends to lovers or even enemies to lovers it's just more fun that way.

ok there is one thing I am hesatent to put but feel it needs to be said I have had a good few rps dropped without a word Life happens I get it however after a month with no replies and no word I will drop the rp and stop following it so if something happens and you can't rp for a bit pm me please post on my wall let me know somehow because I am tired of getting into a story espically one that I have put a lot of work into to have it dropped

length I am not a hard person to please I will be fine with 3 or 4 lines as long as I have something to go off of this being said I like more long posts get me the more I can reply too the more I will enjoy the story I want to know not only what your character is doing but thought feeling who is your character have fun with it and let lose. If you are new to rping I get that we all need to start somewhere I can help you get better if that is what you want or just keep it going. However I CANNOT DO ONE LINERS they drive me nuts I usually ask for 2 paragraphs first is your responce tpo my post secong what happens next.

now I am not good at these request threads so if you have any questions feel free to ask
last but not least please pm if you are interested in any of my plots or have plots of your own

So right now I am looking for a smut baised rp I have a few ideas and they are

A man who's family has lost all there money sell his daughter as a maid. What they are not told is that she was never going to be a maid but her new employers sex slave. (Taken)

A man has not talked to his grandfather for many years after a huge fight that they had about magic. The grandfather believed the man however when he goes to his grandfathers house he finds a strange note about something evil in the basement. As he goes down there he finds MC a succubus that his family has been keeping as a pet for generations. Now she is yours. What will YC do to or with MC this rp can be as dark as you want.(taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom