Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Happy Birthday Mr Quixotic!

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Quixxxx. Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday Quix. I actually did it!

I hope this one is a good one for you and that you get lots of wishes from everyone, both offline and online. Just to remind you that you are, yet again, another year older :D Buahahahahaaa!!

Love you <3

[size=-2]It seems I wasn't fast enough. You win this round Mail. Happy Birthday Quiz, sarcasm is only a small portion of what makes the world go round. Live long. [/size]

Happy Birthday. Mr. Quixotic. I always learn something when I read your threads and they challenge me to rethink things. Thank you for taking the time to share them.

But wait, is it today or tomorrow or yesterday? *still doesn't get timezones*

Approximately Happy Birthday!

Malicious Lullaby said:
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Quixxxx. Happy Birthday to you!

I hope this one is a good one for you and that you get lots of wishes from everyone, both offline and online. Just to remind you that you are, yet again, another year older :D Buahahahahaaa!!

Love you <3

Aww, Mali. You did, it, made me blush! And, maybe caused a little tear to fall from the corner of my eye :) Thanks!

The day's been good, commencing with oldest brother texting me first thing this morning to say Happy Birthday, and remind of a coupe of other natural disasters that also occurred on January 18th, as he does every year!

Love you <3,

Dark Desires said:
[size=-2]It seems I wasn't fast enough. You win this round Mail. Happy Birthday Quiz, sarcasm is only a small portion of what makes the world go round. Live long. [/size]

Glad you enjoy the sarcasm, Dark. That you do, is why you're the only one I allow to call me Quiz!

AnnaBeth Belle said:
Happy Birthday. Mr. Quixotic. I always learn something when I read your threads and they challenge me to rethink things. Thank you for taking the time to share them.

Thanks for the best wishes Annabeth. I'm not sure what to say; except I find that a nice compliment, and remember, I may not always believe everything I put out there, or should I say, at least not in quite the sometimes hyperbolic fashion I express it, but I do enjoy a little provocation, and providing another perspective for people to mull over, xD

xanaphia said:
But wait, is it today or tomorrow or yesterday? *still doesn't get timezones*

Approximately Happy Birthday!

Cheers, Xana. It's my birthday where I am, but not where you are. However, in a few hours, when it's not my birthday here anymore, it will be over there. Hope that helps?

Happy birthday, Quix! Stay you (not that you wouldn't, hehe, but I'm sure you get what I mean) and have a simply wonderful day! Aquarians are good people. Some of my fave people are Aquarians. ; )

Anyway, here's to you! *hugs*! <3

Happy birthday to my favorite Aussie in the world <3

Hope you have a great one!

Mr Quixotic said:
Malicious Lullaby said:

Love you <3

Aww, Mali. You did, it, made me blush! And, maybe caused a little tear to fall from the corner of my eye :) Thanks!

The day's been good, commencing with oldest brother texting me first thing this morning to say Happy Birthday, and remind of a coupe of other natural disasters that also occurred on January 18th, as he does every year!

Love you <3,

Natural disasters? jeez what a brother! As if the natural disaster of your birth wasn't enough?! RUDE! xD (I hope that's not going too far. Just playing it off lol)
Did I really make a tear drop down your cheek??:D
Oh and I mean natural disaster to you in a good way. Like the one time it's not a bad thing >.< lol.

darkangel76 said:
Happy birthday, Quix! Stay you (not that you wouldn't, hehe, but I'm sure you get what I mean) and have a simply wonderful day! Aquarians are good people. Some of my fave people are Aquarians. ; )

Anyway, here's to you! *hugs*! <3

Thanks, DA. I certainly get what you mean, and it's too late for me to change now, even if I wanted to. I'm actually near the cusp, and a Capricorn, but I think the sign of Aquarius would suit me much better than one personified by a stubborn goat.

Hmm, I may need to re-think that! xD *hugs*! <3

Ariamella said:
Happy birthday to my favorite Aussie in the world <3

Hope you have a great one!

Thanks, Ari, my favourite gun-toting-Texan (I do believe the first two words of that phrase may be redundant?) and sleuthing partner-in-crime.

I did, indeed, made all the better by the wonderful people on here.

Malicious Lullaby said:
Natural disasters? jeez what a brother! As if the natural disaster of your birth wasn't enough?! RUDE! xD (I hope that's not going too far. Just playing it off lol)
Oh and I mean natural disaster to you in a good way. Like the one time it's not a bad thing >.< lol.

He's good like that, and don't worry, you should know I'm almost impossible to offend. Plus, the others were nothing major, just a bush-fire that destroyed five-hundred homes in my city, and Australia's worst ever rail disaster. Hardly a fair comparison. (How's the guilt-trip? :) )

Possibly, possibly not. You don't expect me to admit to it, if you did, do you?

Of course that's how you meant it! But that's cool, as I believe someone else's birthday is not too far away, and I have a very good memory. No spanks for you!

Mr Quixotic said:
Malicious Lullaby said:

He's good like that, and don't worry, you should know I'm almost impossible to offend. Plus, the others were nothing major, just a bush-fire that destroyed five-hundred homes in my city, and Australia's worst ever rail disaster. Hardly a fair comparison. (How's the guilt-trip? :) )

Possibly, possibly not. You don't expect me to admit to it, if you did, do you?

Of course that's how you meant it! But that's cool, as I believe someone else's birthday is not too far away, and I have a very good memory. No spanks for you!

I figured xD
...yeah now I feel pretty lousy. Thanks for the guilt trip! D:

Not publicly xD I'm not cruel! And I wouldn't ever want you to do something you're not comfortable with. That's how much I love you <3 (How's that guilt trip?! Hah!)

Shhh. No one needs to know!
I want my birthday spanks, dammit!

Malicious Lullaby said:
I figured xD
...yeah now I feel pretty lousy. Thanks for the guilt trip! D:

Not publicly xD I'm not cruel! And I wouldn't ever want you to do something you're not comfortable with. That's how much I love you <3 (How's that guilt trip?! Hah!)

Shhh. No one needs to know!
I want my birthday spanks, dammit!

No problem, Mali; that's what friends are for!

- looks up at the Malicious in your name, then at you, raising a disbelieving eyebrow. Aww, you love me that much? (It was fun, I want to go on another!)

I'm going to shout it to the world.
If you're lucky, I might have changed my mind by the time it comes around!

Forbidden Fruit said:
Happy birthday Quix! Eat lots of cake and grow round and fat for me ♥

Cheers, Fruit. I ensured I ate lots of yummy cheesecake, my favourite, in a continuing attempt to turn myself into a human beachball, just for you!

Rauk said:
Happy (late)birthday, friend!

Cheers mate, much appreciated.

AndNich123 said:
Happy birthday Quix. Sorry it's late. Hope you had a great one.

Thanks, Andy, no worries at all. I did have a good one. And, congratulations on the offer of a full-time job; that's awesome!

Hope your birthday was wonderful!!!

Ironic said:
Hope your birthday was wonderful!!!

Thanks for the Birthday wishes, Ironic. My day was wonderful, made all the more so by the awesome people on BMR. And Fruit :)

Happy belated Birthday!! Super sorry I missed it, but hopefully the long post was a nice present. ;]

Silvamoon said:
Happy belated Birthday!! Super sorry I missed it, but hopefully the long post was a nice present. ;]

Thanks, Silv, no worries at all, you had much more fun things to do, and definitely made up for missing it with the awesome post, although I was kind of secretly hoping you'd again have Nina Dobrev present me with a cake ;]

Ask and you shall receive. ;]

nina-dobrev-beautiful-birthday-cake-Favim.com-523295.jpg

Back
Top Bottom