Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twisted Delight .:Force, Manipulation, Control:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright. this is all a work in progress so be sure to check back to see what I have added. For now, it will probably be short and sweet until I get together everything I want to say.

Character: Names Skyee. she 1/2 elven. her daddy was an elf and her mom human. Because of that, she can heal quick, she is much stronger then the average human, she ages slowly, she has a love of nature and need to be in the forest from time to time or she get even more cranky. Skyee can be a flirt but she's not easily taken. she is just under 100 years old but stopped aging in her early 20's so she look to be that age rage still. her hair is blonde with dark roots and long, her skin fair and her eyes purple. its the only thing that gives away that shes not human at all - oh, and her healing when she gets injured. she is 5'6 and her features are very delicate looking. she is thin, and her breast size is a C cup. Skyee isn't a sub or slave but would love to see if someone would break her.

I don't have any plot idea's so feel free to message me with some.

What I am into: I am into force/rape/manipulation. I love the hunt and story and realistic reactions. If you expect me to react to a knife cutting across my skin then i damn well expect you to react as well when i defend myself. I won't play a virgin so please don't ask. Skyee is in no way a virgin. I do recommend being a character that isn't human as she can over power a human male easily. I do have a back story for her but I imagine once you give me your character and plot idea's, I will need to change it up so that will come with plot development. I don't like to be brutally beaten meaning, don't throw me to the ground and stop and kick at me. I am not into anal but will add it to the rp as long as you understand she won't like it, i don't want anal training and it can't control the rp. Please don't pee, poo or vomit on me or expect me to do it, don't include animals and don't kill me - unless we get to that point where the rp is ending and thats the only way to end it. I am not looking for love or romance but I am aware that eventually, there will have to be some kind of relationship built between the two characters. I am into public display, being chained/caged, knives, story (please don't be fucking me by the second post).

If you would like to message me, then message me with an outline of your character and plot ideas. thats where the conversation will lead so lets just start there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom