Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sugar dating with a surprise [ HeyThereLittleBear x Andersson ]

Andersson

Moon
Patrick held the door to the Michelin star restaurant for his date and let her and himself out into the late summer evening. The two of them had enjoyed a luxurious dinner mostly consisting of various shellfish, something he had found never failed to impress the type of girls he brought here. Over the past six or so months, he had dated a number of exceptionally hot girls, none of them older than 20, that he had met through a sugar dating website, a site that promoted 'mutually beneficial relationships' between wealthy men and beautiful women.

This girl was different, though. Being used to stunning but, to various degrees, air-headed bimbos, it was nice to meet one that he could have a meaningful conversation with. Someone who had a real passion, one that was not about shoes or purses. And she might even be the hottest one of them all, with a great smile and an athletic body hiding beneath that dress, if his eyes were not mistaken.

The air was warm and he flung his tailor made suit jacket over his shoulder, after having offered it to his date. He put his other hand at the small of her back, just barely high enough to not be considered grabbing her ass, and lead her along the sidewalk towards his Jaguar F-type that stood parked just a short walk down the street.

I had a wonderful time, but let's not end the night here. I have a nice bottle Champagne on ice up at my house in the hills. The view from up there is amazing. He was not exaggerating. If there was one thing that impressed girls more than a Michelin star dinner or a ride in his Jaguar, it was his house up in the hills overlooking the city. What do you say? It was almost not a question.

Back
Top Bottom