Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SO BORED PLEASE HELP ME, SEEKING PARTNERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

PensiveWoman

Super-Earth
I am currently looking for literate partners who can post at least three paragraphs. I am looking for story and not just smut. I prefer canon/oc and will not do canon/canon. Most fandom worlds I will not do oc/oc in unless I am convinced or there is at least on canon/oc pair. I only rp over threads on site, I will not rp over off site or over any pms. I do not rp video games nor do I do any f/f only m/f, m/m or Futa/Female. I am 100 percent submissive and I do not dominate. Anything that is crossed out means that I am not currently interested in it.

BADLY CRAVING A HELLRAISER RP, PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN DO THIS.

My Rules
1: Do not ask me to be dominate.
2: Do not ask me to play a canon. (There are private personal reasons for this, be respectful)
3: Do not ask me to play a premade char of your making in oc or canon.
4:I make my own chars and do not like to be told what they should look like or how to act.
5:I also do not post less than three paragraphs and I do not rp with people who can not match my posting length.
6: I also do not rp over instant messenger, emails or pm so do not bother asking.
7: Do not ask me to do oc/oc in a fandom universe I will not do it unless another pair is canon/oc.
8: I do not do video game rps so please don't ask me.
9: Only tell me the things your interested in off this request thread.
10: Do not ask me to do a group rp since I only do 1x1.
11: PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY REPLY TO THIS THREAD I WILL NOT ANSWER YOU IF YOU DO, SEND ME A PM INSTEAD!

Here are some Fandom Series that I like to do
Characters I would like someone to be are in ()

Here are the fandoms I do and some plots.

Movie Ideas

Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them (Newt Scamander)
Doctor Strange (Strange, Kaecilius)
Lord Of The Ring/The Hobbit (Elrond, Legolas, Thranduil, Thorin)
Hellraiser (Pinhead)
Nightmare On Elm Street (Freddy Krueger)
X-Men (Wolverine, Gambit, Sabertooth)
Avengers (Iron Man, Loki, Thor)
Pirates Of The Caribbean (Jack Sparrow, Commodore Norrington, Lord Beckett)
Harry Potter (Severus Snape, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, Lucius Malfoy)
The Dark Knight (The Joker, Bane)
Hunger Games (Finnick, Gale, Haymitch)
Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze)
Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock)
Star Wars (Darth Maul, Kylo Ren, Qui Gon, Obi Won, Anikan) I do Oc/Oc as well for this but picky!
Sweeney Todd ( Sweeney Himself)
Tim Burtin's Alice In Wonderland (The Hatter)
V Is For Vendetta (V)
Micheal Bay's Transformers (Megatron, Optimus Prime, Prowl, Star Scream)
Suicide Squad (Joker, Batman)
The Lion King (Scar, Mufasa, Kovu, Simba)
James Bond (Daniel Craig, Pierce Brosnan)
Zootopia (Nick Wild)
Blade (Blade Himself)
Underworld (Lucian, Kraven, David)
Miss Peregrine's Home For Particular Children

TV Series

Hannibal (Will Graham, Hannibal)
Arrow (Malcolm Merlyn, Oliver Queen)
Star Trek (Spock, TuVok, Cumberbatch Kahn)
Doctor Who (Doctor 10, The Master)
Torchwood (Jack Harkness, John Hart, Ianto Jones)
Criminal Mind (Spencer Reid)
Dexter (Dexter Morgan)
Black Sails (Charles Vain, Captain Flint)
Warehouse 13 (Pete, Jinx)
CSI Miami (Wolfe, Delco, Caine)
The Mentalist (Patrick Jane, Chow, Rigsby)

A New Queen
Fandom: Predator (The Movies)
Char Needed: A Predator or Predators
Plot: Things have not been going well for the Predators, as time has gone on their females have gone instinct. However their Alpha has found rumors of the birth of a hybrid, she is half human half predator. She has the bet of both species with very little weakness, the only problem is that the humans have studied her enough and have decided to euthanize her since she is no longer useful to them. The Alpha is able to pick up her genetic signature on earth, the good new is that she has escaped the confines of the laboratory that held her. The bad news is that she has gone into hiding, a team of his best warriors have been sent to earth to bring the female back. She is to be brought back unharmed if it can be helped, however the males must show that they are worthy of her time. She may be small in stature but she has the the killing instinct of a predator, she has super human strength and once she tastes blood her lust is hard to calm. Who will be the lucky male to gain her approval? Will she allow herself to be brought back to their planet, will she become a new queen? Will even the alpha be worthy of her time, will she find him a good mate to give her body too?

Falling Darkness
Hannibal (Tv Series)
Canons Needed: Hannibal Lecter, William Graham
Plot: William Graham has been locked up thanks to being framed by Hannibal, its been six long months and Will's trial is slowly creeping up but it doesn't look good for him. Someone new has taken over his position and Hannibal is back to his regular job. Though the news has becoming rather interesting with the drop in serial killers and less bodies turning up. Will's replacement is a lot sharper and quick witted then Will, in this case you could say student surpasses teacher when it comes to Will and my char. Not everything is all roses in the FBI at the moment, there is someone leaking information to the outside and a new kind of monster has shown up. Will's prodigy is working twice as hard to catch the mole and bring down a certain cannibal that they have been warned about. Prodigy they may be, their past is not squeaky clean nor are they some pure hero. There is a darkness in them, something they have been suppressing for years after everything they have gone through. Hannibal's interest and curiosity will be caught once more when he comes across Will's student in a lecture hall defining the Chesapeake Ripper and many other monsters who have been brought down. Things might change drastically however when bodies of the worst of the worst start showing up brutally murdered with a message left behind for those in the FBI. Will Hannibal end up corrupting this former student of William Graham or will he brought down but this monster hunter?

Marvel Worlds
Canons Needed: Iron Man, Deadpool, Loki, Thor, Captain America, Thor, Ghost Rider, Wolverine, Gambit, Sabertooth, Spider-Man, Dr. Strange, Kaecilius
Plots: Plot 1) Its early in the morning as something slams through my char's window, they wipe broken glass from their lap as they slowly stand up from their chair. They look down to see Loki laying on their floor bruised and battered. My char looks out the window seeing no attacker as they wonder where Loki has come from. They are familiar with the man from the past but why he has turned up now, well that is another matter. Loki has set this all up, wanting my char to feel sorry for him. He is here for mind games and dark fun to get what he wants via my chars power. Loki being as arrogant as he is not very aware that my char is playing mind games in return though a curiosity has grown inside my character. A dark anger seeping from under a well built wall, Loki has my char questioning who they are and what they stand for. How far will Loki be able to push my char? Will he get what he wants with my character?

Plot 2) Tony Stark is in for a surprise when he becomes aware there is another like him out there. The only problem is that this person's suit is faster, harder to damage and seems to be able to vanish from any radar. Times are getting tough at the moment with the threat of aliens once more trying to take over the planet. The Avengers need all the help and man power they can get but Fury is become aware of this so called new Iron being who the Government seems to be unable to track down. Tony decides not to give up, he finally is able to catch this new hero in a little trap he has set. When he approaches he is shocked to see that this suit is more fluid and slim compared to his own makings. The helmet is slowly removed in a fluid motion, the metal like liquid silk as her face comes into view. He finds himself wondering what to ask her first or what to even say to her since he has never seen a suit like her's ever before. Will he ask her to help? Will their relationship grow more than just business? What will Fury say when he finds out what she can do?

Plot 3) She is what the devil takes a human against their will, sure she is hell's princess but she doesn't have an easy life. The power if the corrupt angel of death runs through her veins and burns in her heart, she is basically the darker version of the Ghost Rider himself. After her mother is slain before her, she has promised to get revenge on her father and those who do his bidding both human and not. She refuses to reap the souls of the innocence which make her Father even more enraged since there is nothing he can do about that. Shes on her way to take down another monster of a man when she comes across Deadpool himself running his mouth off to a rather pissed off looking Kingpin. She knows of this Merc though its her first time meeting him, she can understand why most people hate it when he runs his mouth though he doesn't bother her much. She takes her Kingpin down only to end up hurt for her work though it seems she and the Merc are going after the same guy. Are they willing to work together? What other monsters are waiting in the darkness for them? Will the Princess of Hell get tired of Deadpool and want nothing more than to send him home?

Plot 4) Johnny Blaze is in trouble, time is running out for him and he must find any help he can get. A creature from another world has made its way into Johnny's world, wanting nothing more than to cause havoc and make him suffer. Johnny is pretty sure its the devil who is trying to make him suffer for turning against the one who gave him his power as the Ghost Rider. That is not the only thing troubling Johnny, he has found out that the devil once more is trying to arise from hell through a new body. Johnny must find the one they call The Dark Rider, a daughter of the devil with the former tormented angel of death buried deep in her soul. With her help Johnny would be able to save himself from the devil's wrath along with the world. The only problem is that he doesn't know where to start with getting rid of the devil and no one has seen The Dark Rider for a few years after a huge battle between good and evil. Many say the child has died but they are more than wrong, recently sightings of a black flaming skulled rider have popped up in Mexico. Johnny must ride as fast as he can to Mexico in hopes of finding her. What will happen when he finds her, will he be able to talk to her without some sort of fight? Is she as powerful as they say she is?

The Devil's Counterpart

Fandom: Black Butler
Canons Needed: Sebastian, Undertaker, Grell (Maybe)
Plot: She is the rarest of the rare, born between a forbidden union of Devil and Human. She has heightened senses and a long life span, yet her journey through life has been nothing but short and cruel. She lost her mother to the plague her father is no where to be seen. She has not seen her Devil sire since the day her mother grew sick and he left. Now she is all alone searching for her purpose in life, searching for an understanding on who and what she is. She is not like just any girl with her un-human strength and lightening fast reflexes, she prefers to be alone since she scares most people off that are of her age. That will all change when one winter night the smell of a soul brings her out of hiding and she comes across the Earl Ciel Phantomhive, his Butler Sebastian battling the the most annoying of Grim Reapers, Grell. Upon seeing the boy with a Devil as a butler she grows rather curious but she is not one to steal souls of another. Upon planting her foot into Grell's gut she has caught the interest of Ciel himself, however he is much older than now, eighteen years of age and very handsome. With Grell now incapacitated she has all eyes on her, the Earl and the Devil who both seem highly interested. Ciel shell ordered her to join his staff but does he want more from her? A female Devil is a rare thing, what will Sebastian think, what will he do? What kind of troubles will be brought upon her and the others in the Phantomhive manor?

Changing Times
Fandom: Torchwood/Doctor Who Crossover
Canons Needed: Tenth Doctor, The Master, John Hart, Jack Harkness, Ianto Jones
Plot: Its about two years after my char comes crashing to earth, Torchwood is yet on the trail of the alien ship as it hits the ground after coming through the rift. Jack is the first on the scene pulling a body from the ruble of the twisted and melted ship a small figure in his arms. The body glows as the blood image changes before Jack's eyes. His eyes widen when he becomes very aware of what kind of life he holds in his arms, a Time Lord but this one is far different from The Doctor or The Master, this one he wants to keep to himself. The only problem now is something made of pure evil is coming through the rift once again to take the Earth as its own. Its something darker then anything The Doctor or Jack have ever seen, a thing my char has been trying to avoid for hundreds of years. It will take more than just Torchwood to bring this monster down, they will have to work together with The Doctor and those they once called enemies. The key to the creatures end however is not on Earth, its in the past back on Gallifrey where demons are stirring to haunt those who went through the Time War. What will happen, will everyone be able to work together? Will more than on danger be out there for our heroes?

Star Wars
Cannons Needed: Darth Vader, Kylo Ren, Darth Maul, Qui Gon Jinn, Obi Wan Kenobi
Plots: 1) She was born in a time where force sensitives were so rare, she was kept hidden away in secret so she will not be found. Her mother is slaughtered by Snoke but her father manages to keep her from harm. Though her father promises revenge on those who have taken his wife away and is causing his suffering. She turns ten years of age when Snoke sends Kylo and the Knights of Ren to attack once more but she will lose more than her left arm. Her father is slain by Kylo Ren himself after he removes her arm from her. She manages to get away and hide for eight long years, training hard and keeping her cool and keeping to herself. She refuses to join either side, she has had enough of the life her parents had before her. She wishes to say hidden away on her snow covered planet, Hoth. However she feels the darkness as it approaches trying to get in, Snoke senses her and he wants her. She knows now that Kylo Ren has been sent after her. She is prepared for this moment though, her mother being a former Jedi, her father of Sith blood, she is powerful in the force and well trained with a saber. She is what they would call a Grey Jedi, though she seeks to take neither side in the Rebels batter against Snoke and his minions. Now with Kylo Ren on her tail she will have to stand and fight no matter the costs for she has a darkness in her soul, one for revenge of what happened to her. Will Kylo capture her and make her join the dark side? Will the Rebels help her instead and have her train a new generation along with Luke?

2) In the time before the Darth Vader or Kylo Ren there was a Sith so brutal that he was used on many assassination and other shady activities. His name was Darth Maul a Dathomirian Zabrak with the most evil eyes you have ever seen. One secret unknown to the Jedi is that he has an apprentice, one just as twisted and ruthless as him. The themselves are Zabarak of the purest blood, they have been trained in the most brutal of ways though they carry the same tattoos of their master and they carry them with pride. This apprentice has only been rumored to have existed but now that two Jedi Knights are dead rumors are flying all over the galaxies. A dark evil is a foot and things are about to get worse as the clone wars are upon the Jedies. Sidious has found interest in another Jedi, a small padawan who shows a darkness deep inside of them, one they keep so hard to hide and calm. Darth Maul's apprentice is sent upon a solo mission to bring the padawan back and then to break this padawan and bring them to the dark side. The padawan is a rather strong willed one for this apprentice of Maul, it may take more than just one Zabarak to break this creature. Will Maul and his apprentice be able to break this padawan before the Jedi come for it? Will the padwan be able to free itself and get back home to warn the Jedi about the evil ways of Sidious?

A New Hope
Fandom: Harry Potter
Canons Needed: Severus, Remus, Remus, Sirius
Plot: My char is born to be Voldemort's heir but on the day Harry's parents are born the heir is stolen away. They are raised by a family of Aurors unaware of who they are and what powers they hold. Its their last years at Hogwarts and Voldemort has declared war on the entire Wizarrding world. However what is Harry is not the one to kill Voldemort but is own offspring is? What kind of pressure will this put on this being who has only been told their true destiny by Dumbledore who has not been killed by Severus but been locked up by the corrupt Ministry. The word has now gotten out and Voldemort is very much aware of who this person is and that they are in fact his flesh and blood. The Death Eaters are sent out to capture my char but they stand and fight for what they believe in, to protect their friends and the wizarding world. However will the darkness be too much for them, will they join their father? Or will they work together to take down The Dark Lord and return peace to the world?

The DC Universe
Canons Needed: The Joker, Batman, Bane, Scarecrow, Two Face, Malcolm Merlyn, Oliver Queen
Plot: 1) The Commissioner is missing, Harvey Dent is no longer around and Gotham's worst has broken out of Arkham thanks to The Joker. What is to become of the city with just the Batman to defend it while no other heroes are able to get access do to a massive force field planted around the the whole city. There are two choices at the current moment, the first one is to bring out a meta human who has been locked away in the darkest pits of Gotham, a place only the Batman knows about and get them to work along side him. The second choice would be finding another meta human who refuses to take either side and would rather watch Gotham burn than help it. However their are many dangerous minds out there who want a piece of these meta humans for themselves, The Joker being the most dangerous of them all at the moment. What will happen when its found out that these meta humans are half siblings? Will they work together or fight against each other? How will the mind games shift between good and evil? Will Gotham be freed or brought to its knees by the worst of the worst?

2) She has found herself in Starling city, the place where her target has gotten to. The man who killed her father is hiding somewhere out there, she has been tracking him for years with little to no luck until she runs into Slade Wilson cuts her some slack and hands her some information. She happens to be a Meta human though she keeps her powers hidden away so people do not wish to use her for their own gain. Now she is working in the darkness trying to find the man who ruined her life all those years ago. She is well aware of Oliver Queen and the rest of his posy which roam the streets and take down the evildoers. Its been a week or so from when she first came to this city, so far she is impressed how tame it is compared to Gotham. However she ends up running into Malcolm Merlyn one night as he sees her trying to hide from The Arrow. She stand her ground thinking he is there for a fight, a way to test her or a way to end her life, either way she is not sure. However Malcolm has heard about why she is there from Slade and he tells her he wishes to help her. In return she must do a few odd jobs for him as well as gather information on a new member of the city spotlight. This new women who is running for mayor is trying to remove both Oliver and Merlyn off their perches, who is she and what does she want? Will my character take up Malcolm's offer or will she turn it down? Will she have some brutal run ins with Slade again, will she be able to out this new women if she is asked?

Here are my original pairings and plots.

Oc/Oc Pairings

Pharaoh/Princess
God/Princess
God/Demi Goddess
Pharaoh/Priestess
Emperor/Princess
Gladiator/Princess
Priest/Princess
Priest/Demi Goddess
Priest/Priestess
Warlord/Princess
Warlord/Sister
Viking King/Princess
Teacher/Student

(I Prefer a WW2 Setting for these)
Solider/Solider
Solider/Innocent Girl

Yes I do Incest but only...

Father/Daughter
Futanari Older Sister/Younger Sister
Uncle/Niece

Supernatural Pairings
Vampire/Human Turned
Lycan/Human Turned
Angel/Demon
Incubus/Vampire
Incubus/Angel
Elf/Vampire
Elf/Elf

The Vampire's Bride
Pairing: Vampire/Turned Vampire
Character Needed: Vampire Lord
Plot: Your character is a vampire Lord, the last real pure blood left in this corner of the world. There is a prophecy about my character bringing luck and an heir to our vampire Lord. The only thing is, my character is a half breed albino born to your character's most hated enemy. Your character is desperate however and will do anything to bring prosperity to his clan. One night he will capture my character as they walk the streets of the small town where they live. Upon my character's awakening they become rather shocked as your character appears before them. As a child my char has been told to stay away from the vampire lord who lives on the hill above the town, told the vampire lord is a monster and will drain the life from the innocent. However my char frighten as they are will stand up for themselves, showing your char they are not just some wimpy blood bag. This in turn please the vampire lord who is now sure that he has found the right mate for himself. Over time my char finds out that this vampire lord is rather kind and caring, that he loves my char and doesn't just want them as a vessel for making heir. One day my char becomes very very ill and there is no cure, now your char is left with two very hard choices. The first is to let my character die or turn them into a full vampire against their will. What will your character do, will he make life easier for the both of them? Or will he lose the one he love forever?

Lucifer's Lover
Pairing: Lucifer/Innocent
Character Needed: Lucifer
Plot: Lucifer has been in search for the one who will carry his child, it has been hundreds and hundreds of years. Now he has come across the most interesting of characters who happens to be my char. They are definitely not fully human, he can sense something locked away inside of them. He is not sure if they are part demon or part angel but whatever it is he wants to add onto that. The King of hell has never felt this way towards someone before, the increasing urge to protect and make sure that no one else is allowed to get close to my char. My character is more then able to sense the evil stalking them, they can see things that regular humans can not. From time to time they are able to make thing happen with out knowing they are the cause. As times goes on my char becomes more and more paranoid as they days continue, one night my char sees Lucifer standing in the darkness watching them. My char is well aware of who their stalker is now, however they do not run in fright. They will turn around and make their way towards the king of hell and stand before him. This causes Lucifer to grow even more amused with my char, for usually everyone cowers in fear when they come to face Lucifer. How will things go from there, will my char willingly get to know Lucifer? What will my char do when Lucifer tells my char of his intentions?

Mixing Of The Blood
Pairing: Elf/Dark Elf
Character Needed: Elf King
Plot: Your char is an elf king who has come across the ruins of the Dark Elf empire which had been attacked years before. There has been a rumor that there is a surviving princess hiding and living among the ruins of her former home. Your char and his people used to be allies to my char's people, but with the surprise attack on the Dark Elves their allies had little time to save my char's people. Now after years of searching and listening to rumors, your char as come to the ruins himself to see if he can find the last royal child of the Dark Elves. Sure enough he find her among the many graves of her people, she is wild eyed and very un-trusting. She ends up being captured by your char's bodyguards who do not treat her the kindest which only makes her trust towards your char weaker. When she is brought before the king she asks him why he didn't help, why her people had to go through what they did. He pities her and tells her the truth which is hard for her to live with but she is able to accept it. As time goes on your char decides to offer the princess marriage to him, show her that he cares for her deeply and wishes for her to be his Queen. She is hesitant about this request but as rumors about some of her people surviving enter her ears she accepts. Now she is married to the king and two different types of elves will have to learn to coexist together. My char finds herself slowly falling madly and deeply in love with her husband while her people are having a hard time accepting this. Will the Queen be able to calm their anger burning in her people? Will there be another darkness targeting both elves and dark elves alive?

Daddy's Little Girl
Pairing: Father/Daughter
Character Needed: Father
Plot: She has finally come of age, his little girl is almost grown up. With one more year left in high school he grows sad knowing that his daughter won't be innocent much longer. As her birthday comes up he feels his un-fatherly love for her grow to the point is almost painful. She has a boyfriend, a very arrogant jerk who wants nothing more than to pop her cherry to add another victory to his trophy shelf. Her father can see this and that his little girl is changing into someone who is a lot more quiet and care free. One day she comes to her father after a date with her boyfriend, she tells her father that he beats her and forces her to do things that she does not wish. She cries and shows her father that she still is more innocent than many of the other girls around her. Her boyfriend is yet to take her virginity and make my char a women. Upon seeing how hurt and sad his little girl is, her father decides to show his daughter how real mean pleasure women and make them feel loved. He decides to act upon his taboo feelings towards his favorite women, to show her new pleasures and the joys of a mans gentle touch. My char is a bit nervous and hesitant about this first, she had always pushed her boyfriend away when it came to getting very sexual, it had always made her stomach tense. However its different with her father doing it to her, she is unaware how taboo it really is to have sex with your father but she feels herself falling in love with the man raised her. How far will this new relationship go, how far is her father willing to go to protect his daughter? What will her boyfriend do if he finds father making love to his daughter?

Unholy Intentions
Pairing: Priest/Innocent
Character Wanted: Priest
Plot: My character is the child of the headmaster who is in failing health, their Priest/Teacher has always been in my chars life, seen them grow up before your char's eyes. My character has just come of age and now your char wants to take this chance to act on his feelings. With my char's father dying he decides ask the dying head master for my char's hand in marriage as to keep the school in the family and for the Priest's on selfish wishes. The dying headmaster accepts and my character is betrothed to this older man who has always been in their life. My char has always been treated kindly by the Priest but they have never felt romantic feelings towards your char. But now as their wedding day approaches my char grow more and more depressed at the realization that its really going to happen. However my char finds out what the Priest has done to save the school so my char forces themselves to accept fate. Will they end up falling for your character? Will my character be able to bring their new husband an heir? What will the other people of the school think of their union?

RE: Seeking Partners For 1x1

I am going crazy trying to find someone for this, but I will get right to the point. I am looking for someone to play Hannibal Lector from the tv series. This plot involves the corruption of my oc and the kinks involved in this are not for the feint of heart. I hardly step out of my comfort zone but for this type of rp I am willing since I am craving it so badly. Note I am willing to turn this into m/m if need be as well.

I am also challenging you, do you have enough guts to do this? Must be able to post three paragraphs max, I only rp over threads.

Kinks That Will Be Involved

Gore (Can be mild)
Violence
Cannibalism (Doesn't have to be emphasized)
Blood Consumption (Mild)
Corruption
Branding
Manipulative Sex
Murder of Side Chars
Dark Romance

Plot

My 18-19 year old character has taken over for William Graham (her former teacher) after he has been arrested for murder. However she has been with the FBI for six months and solved many cases, Will have warned her about Hannibal and what he is and has done, however my character has a fascination with this serial killer/cannibal. My character is a former heir to a prominent Yakuza clan, her family was murdered when she was 10 years of age. She has a beast inside of her that graves blood yet her when she is brought to her Grandfather she is taught how to keep her monster at bay. She will stay in Japan from the age of eight to 11, where her Uncle will bring her back to Scotland where she was born. She will do most of her schooling there until she is 14 where she will move to the US. She will continue schooling there until she is 16. She will go one to graduate high school early and move onto Oxford and MIT, where William will find her at the age of 17. Anyways after Will has been taken away and my char has taken over Hannibal will grow rather interested in her, seeing how hard it is to break her. However with her strong mind and gifts he is in for a interesting time with her. My char is not all powerful however, every person has their flaws. My char can hardly stand when the subject of women or children are harmed, she has a strong stomach but even some things can make her lose it. Oh she also happens to have feelings for William Graham and he has them for her in return.

So if your interested please please send me a pm I want to do this so badly. I have a character bio as well.

RE: Seeking Partners For 1x1

I AM STILL LOOKING FOR PARTNERS SOMEONE PLEASE HIT ME UP IF YOU DO FANDOM RPS!

RE: Seeking Partners For 1x1/Hellraiser

BADLY SEEING PARTNERS, PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH MY FANTASIES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom