Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crime boss and lawyer with a past - a Revenge Story

RedRose

Supernova
Inspired by a French TV show, I'm looking to write a gritty, cynical story of a young female lawyer destroying a mob family from the inside. We can discuss why exactly she targets them, and how "morally justified" her revenge is - also how she does that. I see her pretending to be a "clean-at-first-but-corruptible" prodigy lawyer, only accepting the job with the utmost disgust, and not expecting to find herself seduced by all the money thrown at her, and by the head of the family - basically ending up not so much better than them.

I'm opened to him being a relatively new kingpin, or really older than her. While she plans to destroy him, she doesn't intend to seduce him nor is he looking for a fucktoy... MC would be mid to late 20s, let's say your character can be any age up to 45 though an age difference could add yet another edge to their "relationship". Because it bears repeating, none of them is looking for this to turn sexual. He's paying her well to work for him and doesn't sugarcoat it. She'll see the dirty business, his problems with his family, sexist/ racist comments, when he loses his temper, if he drinks/takes cocaine or whatever. Of course she'll try to use all this to become the only person he relies on and to fuel her hatred further, while estranging him further from whoever is around him (maybe she pushes his teen son to rebel until the father has to do something drastic?). It will be a fine balance between showing him she's not one of those parasites who grovel around him, but not getting fired either. There will be fights, there will be sparks, there will be a decision to take when she realizes he's attracted to her and she can do much worse than just sending him to jail or shooting him. It will be a fine balance between showing him she's not one of those parasites who grovel around him, but not getting fired either.

993fef84c0d759c2746b3c41f4ad4a61.jpg
_67880578_140400471.jpg

If you want to spice it up with her being also an undercover cop (triple agent type), or married/engaged to a nice guy who can't know about that, I'm all for it. Other options could be her having changed her name and hiding her own skeletons as she already exacted revenge on other people in similarly borderline ways, maybe even with some innocent casualties.

Another option would be that the crime boss didn't only kill her family, he also seduced her mother to get back at her father, that pesky cop who wouldn't leave him be. I'm opened to MC being his daughter, if she discovers it later into the story, when they are already physically involved in some way.

This young woman is haunted by her past, by what she has seen and done, but she is ruthless, clever and a liar extraordinaire. Only someone whose daily life is violence and mistrust can get her, right? How different is she exactly from the people she wants dead?

Read my yes/nos in my signature, and please write at least 1 post a week. We can both handle the NPCs, family members, bodyguards, whatever, but this will NOT be a smut fest. He's not fucking all his employees, and she's not fucking all his men (if she has to resort to seduction sometimes it's one thing, but it certainly won't be central). Looking for a modern setting in a big city somewhere on Earth LOL. I'm writing for the female here. Not looking for a cutesy lawyer comedy or a villain who just turns out to be misunderstood... At least somewhat modern, probably not before the 80's or even the 90's. In this story, love/hate, power struggle, dark romance or gunplay would work better than virginity, running from zombies, bored housewife and Victorian vocabulary ;-)
Please come with ideas about your character and if possible more.

YQB5run.jpg
tumblr_mguukshxaz1s3ognvo1_500.jpg

Pics for illustration only unless you want to borrow them

Last edited:
I'm watching the second season just now, and reaaaally up for playing this

Back
Top Bottom