Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zombie Apocalpyse or Royalty Incest Take Your PIck (MXF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

groupieluver68

Hello thank you for checking out my thread. I am 27 white with brown hair, boyish face, 6'0"ft tall with many tattoos. I am skinny, blue eyes, both ears pierced, and have been roleplaying for over a decade. I am EXTREMELY and VERY detailed and descriptive can type many paragraphs if needed playing multiple characters. I am into plot driven hook ups so 60% plot/40% smut. I have the body of a basketball player since I used to play for real. I expect the same contribution. I only play through email. I can get on there more often than I can here and respond multiple times throughout the day. I'm into Reality/Realistic. ALL ROLES CAN BE TWEAKED TO FIT YOUR PERSONAL PREFERENCES/ANY KINKS OF YOURS. PLOT BELOW IS ALSO A BASIC FRAMEWORK. I WRITE IN FIRST PERSON AND IF POSSIBLE YOU TOO.

I also understand that things come up and if you need to take a day or two off please let me know. I will do the same, but I would like to have someone who can respond if possible multiple times a day or at least once.

THINGS I'M NOT INTO
*Fandom
*Animals
*Furry
*Scat/Snuff/Gore/Tentacles
*Superheros/Magic​

**NO QUITTERS I WON'T WASTE YOUR TIME I EXPECT THE SAME**

Plot #1
Zombie Apocalypse Daddy/Daughter​
It is a zombie Apocalypse and we have been leaving in our house a year after everything happened. We live comfortably and have adapted well. Your mother and I want to have another child, but she is barren. In a momentary lapse in judgment she convinces you to get pregnant by me so we can grow our family. Despite the awkwardness, you do get pregnant and we have a baby. Your mother always talks about having one more baby to make the family complete. Wanting to surprise her you end up seducing me so we can hook up to get you pregnant again one last time. Despite the fact that we are only hooking up for her. She ends up thinking we are having an affair but you are pregnant again. We end up taking in survivors and we try desperately to keep our secret. As your mother and I drift apart. You end up falling in love with a survivor boy and jealousy and drama ensues us.

Plot #2
Zombie Apocalypse Mother/Son​
It is a zombie Apocalypse and we have been surviving for years in our house. You and my father have been trying to have another kid to no avail. Determined to keep the family growing, you guys ask me to get you pregnant. Being a virgin and nervous, I reluctantly agree. We start to hook up for pregnancy and you do. However becoming jealous at the attention you give your new child, your bedroom romps, and how you rocked my world. I keep trying to seduce you and convince you to give dad another child. Eventually you give in and we start hooking up again to give him one last child. We do but overrun we end up leaving and joining a survivor camp. You grow jealous at me hooking up with my new girlfriend and find out dad is having an affair. Wanting to hurt him you seduce me to get pregnant again just so you can hurt him as much as he hurt you.

Plot #3
Prince/Princess Incest
You and I are the Prince and Princess of (Country). We have been fighting a war for the last three years with multiple countries. Our father the king has lost the Queen and has become insane. Fearing the loss of his bloodline and lineage he forces us to hook up so that you can get pregnant so we can keep the bloodline and lineage. If we don't then we could be killed or thrown in prison. Unable to run away. We are forced to hook up. Eventually growing some feelings for each other. One day peace comes to our country and the king marries you off to another prince to bring peace. However now he sees our kids as an abomination and wishes to kill them. We run off and start a civil war between us and our father. We end up marrying each other.

MY TURN ONS​
Yoga pants/leggins, mini skirts, pigtails, Stockings, Garter Belts, lingerie. Being Called baby. Public sex, being watched, being taped, name calling I can get really bad with that. Making out, swapping, sloppy seconds. Visible chest cleavage, My F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/robbie%20worrel

RE: Zombie Apocalpyse Incest (MXF)

Bumping is the way to go

Why am I watching the movie Virus....IT"S NOT GOOD!!!!!!

One last bump before this stupid new bumping policy takes effect

One week bump yessssss check the date boo yah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom