Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother and sister Roleplay for kik, AIM or YIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

caseih5520

Planetoid
Hey ladies Welcome hope your looking for a fun detailed long roleplay If you are and you like my scenes posted below please contact me On Kik- caseih5529, Aim - caseih5520, or Yim At caseih5520@yahoo.com. Please let me know your from blue moon.

Scene 1- So our Cousin Amy is getting married and her and her fiancé had decided to do the wedding in Hawaii. So with him being rich he was fly both families to Hawaii and our parents forced us to be there. Since neither of us had dates to bring us along we were placed into the same hotel room. It was our first full day there I got up around 10 and we both decided to head down to the pool I put on a pair of bright orange swim shorts and a t-shirt and pair of sneaker I am laying out catching the sun as I watch you and all the other people play in the water.(I like detail especially whats being worn top to bottom inside and out)

Scene 2- scene2- its summer time an i am on my way home from college for the summer u have no idea i was comeing home till i walk in the door our parents are away for the 2 weeks on a second honeymoon. Its almost been a year since i was home last when i walk into the door in gym shorts and a t-shirt no boxers(i like detail especially whats being worn top to bottom inside and out)

Scene 3- I setup for step siblings
So our parents both just got remarried and when we got home from the festivities they drop on us that they are taking us along with them to hawaii. We are both excited to go so we hurry to pack and the next morning we fly to hawaii. Since our parents started dating and moved in we have yet to see eye to eye on anything and they tell us that we need to work on getting along with each other and learning to care for one another so that we can be much happier we get to the hotel and we go in Dad gets us checked in and we get our luggage loaded on the golf cart and they take us out to the little cabinas we stop at one and they say ok kids this is yours ours is about 2 miles down the beach have fun this week they say and drive off i unlock the door and we walk in immediatatly we notice there is only one king size bed and one bathroom. i carry our bags in trying to be nice as i am wearing a nice clean pair of jean shorts and a lose t-shirt and blue silk boxers.(i like detail especially whats being worn top to bottom inside and out)

My character-I'm Alan 25-29 i have short light brown hair hazel eyes 5'9 180 lbs tan musscular stocky build

Her age will be between 18-25

Can't wait to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom