Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ALL OUT!! canon search~ {anime, mxm}

Status
Not open for further replies.

syb

Planetoid
ir1f9g.jpg

Hi there, you can call me Ace! I'm a twenty-something who's been shipping gay pairings that range from lukewarm popularity to laughably obscure for about decade now, and I'm hoping to find some 18+ buddies who might share an interest in one or two of 'em! Please, don't be shy in contacting me, even if some of our preferences are a little different; I'm pretty desperate for these boys, so I'm willing to compromise~​

Fandoms/Pairings

• Underlined - my preferred character to play
    All Out!! - I'll play just about anybody from this show if it gets me an All Out!! partner, honestly. I just want somebody to play this with me! @0@ Ebumi/Gion, Sekizan/Gion, Ebumi/Hana, Hirota/Raita, gosh, please let me know what pairings you like or what characters you'd like to play against and I promise I'll try to work with you on it!
    Blue Exorcist - Rin/Bon
    Boku no Hero Academia - Kirishima/Bakugou
    Inuyasha - Kouga/Inuyasha
    Haikyuu!! - Kyoutani/Terushima, Iwaizumi/Kyoutani
    Naruto - Kiba/Naruto

Roleplay Details and Formatting

• Skype only for roleplays!
    Casual post length, 100-400 words on average depending on my partner, the situation, that kinda stuff. I've been known to do more if it's a more involved story or I'm really invested, that sort of thing!
    Smutty oneshots are my dig, and that's probably my preeeference... but I'm totally game for short term, long term, different balances of smut (I'd say anywhere between a 60-40 to an 80-20 balance of smut to plot is my ideal, though not my limit~), etc! Just tell me what you want, I'm variable! :> At the very least for smutlets, I always love to have a plot as to why what's happening is happening, some lead in, how they got in this situation, what happens after the fact, all that sort of stuff. Set the ambiance for the scene, y'know?
    Third person past tense- I can be talked into first person if you're set on that, though.
Kinks

• This is less of an exhaustive list and more of a list of kinks I think would fit them well- I can provide others, just ask if you're interested!
    Body worship
    Desperation
    Dry humping
    Libido enhancers (whether they be drugs, magic, etc!)
    Footplay
    Multiple orgasms
    Switches
    Breeding
    Excess cum
    Sexual exhaustion
    Public
    Omegaverase dynamics
Limits
  • No non-con or dub-con, please! Other than that, if it's something outside of the norm, please just ask first!
Misc Details
  • My schedule's a little inconsistent, so I'm not on every day! Please be patient, I'll get back to replying to you (especially for these guys!), I promise~ Sometimes work gets a little crazy, that's all! Also, if you're the sort that use 'uke/seme' type dynamics, we might not be a great match. u_u;; I like realism in their relationship, and I don't wanna just play a dominant top for a bottom who just lays there and moans!

Other than that, my skype is sybblog, looking forward to plotting something out with you! :>​

RE: Self Indulgent Fandom Pairings~ {anime, mxm}

bump~

bump~

bump~

bump~

bump~

bump~