Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brand New World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistail

Planetoid
Hello my name is Lucas and I have been role playing for over five years and in that time I have seen the best and worse of what people have to offer and would that in mind here are my ideas for a cool role play but first things first I do have rules and they will be listed down below

1. I only do M/F parings
2. My writing length can be random meaning anywhere from a couple of sentences to full para.
3 . don't bail in the middle of the rp , if you don't like it just speak up and tell me don't be rude and leave

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idea 1. My character is hanging out with his girlfriend at her place however when she leaves to go to the store he is home alone with her sister and wild times happen.

2. Walking Dead plot - set outside the events of the show this story takes place in New York City just 5 months after the virus hit , meet new characters and see how they survive in this new world and find out there hidden past.

3. Avatar The Events After - another set outside the events of the show only this take place after the first series and in this world the art known as bending has been banned and a new order has been created but chaos follows and the nations will struggle like never before

4. Project N - Pm me for details

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pm me if any of these ideas get you excited and also I would love to work with any of you to bring these works to life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom