Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pinch of Magic for Your Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, there, hello there! I'm going to try a very abbreviated search for something specific that I am craving. Yes, there's a semi-ish fleshed out plot, but it's only meant to serve as a guideline for anyone that might be interested to expand upon. ;D

Feel free to message me if interested!

Short List of General Rules
  • Honestly, other than the usual rules, my main interest is in a partner who is willing to really delve into their characters with me. I love-love-love detail. I generally do not work well with one paragraph posts unless there's a really limited conversation or some such...generally, as long as someone helps to move the plot along with me, it's usually not a problem. But I can be very long-winded. .____.

• If, at any time, you feel as though I have given you too much/not enough to work with and you're unsure of where to go with your next post, please don't hesitate to say something. I'm always willing to tweak a post or work with you in some way to improve it and the flow of our little tale.

• I do not roleplay over messengers or emails. Please don't ask. PMs or threads are equally fine, otherwise.

• Here's my F-list...if something is not listed, don't hesitate to ask. I'm probably more flexible than I might appear.

• I'm not super good at meek, quiet and easily-controlled females. They can be pretty argumentative, combative, and they do not like to be on the losing side of an argument or situation. Doesn't mean they never end up there, just that they're very bad at it. ;3

• Pleeeaasseee~ don't hesitate to ask any questions I might not have covered! I'm just trying to be fairly succinct, here.

The Plots!

• A Witch and Wizard
    Both plots take place in a realm where magic is a-plenty and a prestigious academy calls upon the finest witches and wizards for training beyond that of their initial years. They are known for turning out some of the most powerful and prolific witches and wizards known to man. Part of the success of their curriculum is credited to the system that pairs students as "study partners", so-to-speak; their grades and overall performances are tied together. Should one fail, the other suffers consequences, as well. The students, however, do not know their partners until they meet, at which time the badge given to them upon arrival glows brightly. Some students never even meet their partner...
      • Plot 1
        She is a new student at this prestigious academy, her skill in the magic of healing long-cultivated and passed on in her family. In her classes arrives a wizard that has the school in quite the tizzy: he's a visiting student said to be working on research for a facility in the surrounding town, though no one knows what sort of research or why. All anyone knows upon his arrival is that he is said to be incredibly skilled with offensive magic, and it has even been requested that he run some of the training exercises for those classes. They run into each other quite literally one afternoon, a brief conversation preceding the abrupt shine of their badges that neither had expected. It became painfully clear that they would be seeing much more of each other. They do, of course, find that they balance one-another well: where she lacks in offensive magic, he lacks in healing magic, and they find that they are able to teach each other.

What none of the students know is that this rather secretive visiting student is actually an undercover agent for the elite police force of the wizarding world, investigating the use of dark magic in and around the academy campus. He can tell no one, of course, but will his growing closeness with his partner threaten his secret? And what happens when she is found to be a target of whomever is using the black magic?
      • Plot 2
        She is a new student, offensive magic a trade she had picked up a little-too easily. He is a prefect of the academy, assigned to welcome her, give her the tour and so-on. He's poised to either take on a position as a professor at the academy or, possibly, a position of even greater authority in the world beyond the academy. His lineage is that of an elite family, after all. They are both stunned when, not even halfway through the tour, their badges flash and they realize they are to become partners.

Perhaps they butt heads for a time...there's an obvious tension between them, though neither really identifies the source. Instead, they're both training, trying to work well with one-another for a competition thrown by the school every few years. Offensive, defensive, feats of magic where one must think quickly on their feet...and as partners, they must compete together. Neither wants to do poorly, and the tension mounts between them until one day it snaps and things change very quickly. For a time, things smooth out between them. Something physical starts to turn much more affectionate. However there is a wrench thrown in: as it turns out, his family had arranged his marriage and announced his fiancee several months prior to their first meeting. The fiancee who will be present at the games.

As if that wasn't stress enough, a little black magic is thrown in to complicate things further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom