Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for male doms (M/M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kat_v

Planetoid
Hey!

So, currently I'm looking for something more smutty, either M/M or Futa/M. Even though I say I'm looking for something more smutty, doesn't mean I don't want to have a good and complex plot involved, mind you. Anyway, let's get to it then ^.^

A few Rules (that I expect you to respect):

- No one-liners, never ever one-liners. I will get bored if I constantly get only 1-5 sentences in response to my reply. The longer, the better (though yes, quality over quantity, so don't force yourself to write 600 words if you feel like it won't be as good as your well-written 200 words)

- Check out my f-list here

- When you contact me, please don't just go "wanna RP?". I won't know if I wanna RP with you or not if I don't know what kind of an RP you're suggesting. Tell me something; a plot you had in mind, an idea of mine that you liked, something about yourself, your character, etc. Any only "wanna RP?"s will be ignored and deleted.

- It might take me a while to answer. I am a student and have a ton of stuff to do, it might sometimes take me a day or two (or three), please don't go constantly harassing me for replies.

- Don't contact me if you're 1.) looking to play the submissive role. As of right now, I don't do dominant roles since it tends to be awkward at best for me. Or 2.) You're going to disappear while we're plotting or after the RP has started. If you don't like something I suggest, tell me and we don't have to do it. If you no longer have an interest in the RP, once again, tell me.

Okay so that should be most of it, I guess. To the fun stuff we go, then ^^

What I like:

- Medieval fantasy (or fantasy in general)
- Historical settings
- Lots of drama
- Royalty plots
- Arranged marriages
- Mpreg (totally not a necessity if you're not into it though)
- Multiple doms sharing a sub

I mostly enjoy writing femboys. Will do of course other submissive roles as well if that's not your thing, but primarily looking to play a femboy right now.

Pairings I'd like to try:
(My preferred role will be underlined)

- Alpha/Omega
- Master/Pet
- Warlord/Captive prince
- King or Queen/Prince in an arranged marriage scenario
- Demon/Human
- Incubi/Human
- Shapeshifter/Human
- Samurai/Geisha
- Demon/Angel

And many more really, but I can't remember everything right now. I'll be updating when I come up with something, but for now this is it. Don't be afraid to suggest something else because this is definitely not an exhaustive list!

Plot ideas:
(Everything can be modified and fixed, and these are just some really rough ideas that we can develop if anything catches your interest)

1.) MC is the prince of a kingdom YC, a famous warlord, has taken over. MC's family has been killed and MC is presented with a choice of whether he wants to share their fate, or become YC's personal servant (aka. a sex toy, more like).

2.) MC is an omega who has been separated from his own pack and has been living on his own for some time now. He meets YC, a pack alpha, and is given a chance to join the pack. (Could be either YC keeping MC just for sex, or they could at a point develop real feelings for each other. This could be a more plot-heavy one.)

3.) Being neck-deep in debt to YC, MC has no choice but to start working for YC. It's a... slightly different job from what MC had in mind though. (Could include a master/pet relationship, or just generally being YC's house slave.)

4.) MC is a prince of a kingdom swarmed with bandits. While he is traveling, he gets captured by a group of criminals, and as they wait for the king's answer to their ransom demands, they decide to indulge themselves with the young prince. (could also include mpreg or forced feminization etc.)

Again, don't be afraid to suggest something you had in mind ^^ I'd love to hear your ideas as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom