Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M Seeking F , Non-Con & Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixLucivar

Super-Earth
Hey , My name is Phoenix and I am looking for a Literate roleplay partner, Who is up fo a Rape / Slave Rp.

SIDE NOTE READ BEFORE YOU PM ME! :
If you like the ideas i have posted below , please be prepared to discuss your kinks , the things you don't like , what you what to role-play EXACTLY...Example : What plot line you are interested in, In short you need to send me a message that says more than just " Hey i read your thread , wanna role-play?" and you need to be ready to answer questions and not send me emojis that look like you have no idea why im asking you questions or responding with the statement " Uhhhm...Okay...What do you wanna know?" Please be ready to talk when you message me.

I'm Looking For a RAPE, PHYSICAL VIOLENCE RP

-No one-liners. I only RP IN PMs. I usually write 1-2 paragraphs at the very minimum and would like to get that in return.
-I like a well-rounded story. That means, drama, conflict, romance, etc... With that said, while I do prefer romance in my stories, I don't do the whole 'love at first sight' deal. I like everything to develop naturally. And often i like the romance to be developed difficultly.
-I have no problem with violence, sex, etc. When it comes to sex, though I have no problem with the details, the story May or May not revolve around sex scenes.
-I'd like to get what I give.
-Grammar and spelling are fairly important, but I'm not going to jump down your throat for a typo here and there.
-Create the story with me. I hate having to pull the plot along by myself. You're every much entitled to a say in what happens as I am. It's our story.
-I prefer to roleplay over pm. It's just easier to manage and more convenient to keep up with.

What I'm Craving:

Oh no , Im THE DEVILS WIFE!!! : Biggest Craving!!
Woman taken captive by Lucifer ,...But there is more....She may hate him to begin with and she may just be a toy ... Wait whats this Feeling developing ...are they hers or his...or maybe they fall for one another ... or is it a phase, Maybe she even grows to Hate him even more ? You Decide where the story goes, We will lay it out together! Message me and we will set it up!! It can go many different ways.

If you have read all of this and are interested please bump me and send me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom