Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pregnancy Play (F seeking M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
he name is Love, and I'm here to sink myself within the dark depths of my own creative world. I have been role playing since the days of old. Dial up internet and AOL chat rooms. This by no means calls me out as old, as I most likely shouldn't have been going into some of those chat rooms, but it opened up and wonderful world that I love very much.

*Please be literate, I know this rather shitty, and some people don't consider themselves literate when they are. When I state I am seeking someone literate I only say that because I run into the issue of writing a novel and getting back a sentence and that's something I can not stand. You need to be able to write at four full paragraphs while playing at the very least. I write anywhere between four at the least, and ten or more if I'm really cooking.
Side Note: Typos happen, I type 85 WPM and sometimes mistakes happen. I'm not going to freak out over something like that.

*Please be willing to be friendly, I am a dark and strange lady, but I am very friendly and I love to chat about ideas and working things out together. Not just at the start, but if we'd like to go elsewhere in the story, I'm open to changing things so please message me! I'm here to write, as well as make some friends. Outside of my dark ideas and appearance, I'm super sweet! Promise!

*Please no ditching. I give the same respect. If I am seeking to put a story on hold or I'm not longer interested I will make sure to tell my partner and I feel I deserve the same respect. Of course, I know that many of you will ditch because that's how things happen and I understand. I will wait a week without correspondence, I will message and see if you are still interested and from there I will see I have to drop things and move on or not.

That's it with rules and guidelines, I don't feel like I'm being overly demanding here, so I hope you continue with my thread

Side Note!
My females tend to be blonde, curvy in all the right places, and have blue or gray eyes.
I enjoy to play against males who are lean in muscle but slightly tall. I hate male characters that are huge muscle monsters, body builder type men are not something I'm seeking in a playing partners male. I have face claims I enjoy using for my females, and I have some for males too just to give an image of something I find attractive. I don't post them anymore because I feel it bothers people, so I will ask in our chats before sending face claims I like. Thank you.

This is one of my smaller threads, were the ideas are less fleshed out and more open to my partners in-put and ideas, as well as this being a more...sexually driven thread. Even with that, I am seeking LITERATE play. Below are some pairings and small ideas! At this moment, I'm seeking different things and I'm certainly looking for pregnancy play.

Ideas.

Trouble with Roommates
A young woman and her friend have known each other for a few years, having either met in high school or college and have been close friends since. The young man is a bit of a nerd and slightly shy. He's always had a huge crush on his pretty friend, but had no idea how to make her like him, thinking she was out of his rank. Now, living in a small apartment together, the young woman who had a boyfriend for a long time found out he cheated on her, and she flips. Going out all the time and just being wild. Her guy friend, knows she is suffering as she isn't that type of person. Till her partying comes to a halt. She's pregnant. Her friend is there for her now that she is getting her head straight again. Tension is rising between them, and feelings are coming together....and things are going like a romance movie till, he catches her masturbating due to her pregnancy hormones running wild.

Business Trip
A house building company has a large convention and the district for the West is a successful young man and his top selling agent. So, they plan their business trip to the conference. But the top sales agent is pregnant so, that slows her down abit. Her boss is happy to make time and help her in their trip, but he is also...interested in his agent in a more than friends way.

Out in the Country.
In the middle of no where, a small community has grown up together their whole lives. With most of the elderly people gone, they have turned to swinging with each other. Till most of the ladies are barefoot and pregnant. A couple of girlfriends having gotten lost on their way to visit friends stop for help with their car in this town. They notice that most the women in the town are pregnant, and they are having car issues, so they allow the men at the shop to fix their car...unknown to them they are being scouted to be snatched and raped.

Those are all of the small ideas for right now, I'd love to chat more with my partners or hear any of their ideas! I look forward to hear from you, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom