Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Diapered Neko (KnightCreep X Thessa_The_Domme)

"A glass of milk please," Stella told the waitress. She then turned to her wife. "She's so cute, and I want to give her a good home. Besides, you would have another little one to take care of. She could model diapers as well for your company."

"M m model diapers?" Lilly stammered and started to stand up "Please stay, forgive my wife for her ideas she has been surprising me too with them." Claire said grabbing Lilly's hand. "From your looks I see you like to be babygirl from time to time and I understand you do not have anyone to fulfil the mother role?" Claire asked.

Lilly nodded "Yes I feel comfortable being a baby from time to time the owner is so kind to let me play here and some of the women change me once in a while" Lilly said.

"Then would you like Claire to be your mother figure every once in a while?" Stella asked, holding her hand out to the neko.

Lilly smiled "I have done it a few times before it is nice and relaxing and kind of arrousing" she said and Claire smiled "How old are you actually Lilly" Claire asked. "I am nineteen" Lilly said hesitantly "I am a student living on my own in a small apartment I like to do this during the weekends." she said a bit nervously. "That is okay sweetheart I hope you do not mind that we are at least ten years your elders?" Claire replied as she kept caressing Lilly's hand to comfort her.

The waitress placed everything on the table and the milk was put in a baby bottle. "I do not mind that especially if for your Mrs.Claire" Lilly said that and sipped her tea. "You do this during the weekends, every weekend or just once in a while?" Claire asked "Oh most weekends I like to wear and sleep in a diaper visiting the shop and being a baby girl about once a month. "And what are your ideas about asking Lilly to join us Stella would that mean I had to share my bed with two babies or just you having a friend over?" Claire asked.

"I would love for you to share a bed with two babies, but I'm ok with it being just a friend," Stella said before sucking on the bottle.

Back
Top Bottom