Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Diapered Neko (KnightCreep X Thessa_The_Domme)

Stella didn't move her hand from Claire's vagina as she pulled the dress down. She then Claire in the jacket.

"Thank you darling you did an excellent job helping me get dressed, care to tell me what your hand is doing?" Claire whispered into Stella's ears giving it a teasing bite.

"I'm making sure that I got all of my kitty cum, Mommy," Stella purred.
(Hey, do you want to add this into this RP? http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2240799 )

"That is very thoughtful of you" Claire said and pulled Stella's hand from her panties sucking a finger clean before letting go of it.

(Is she a Futa?) (skip to the shopping?)

(I only play Female and Futa)

"Oh don't worry dear people might look at you but they won't bother you and they cannot see what you are wearing underneath." Claire said and walked to a secluded part of the mall entering a nondescript shop which turned out to be a sexshop. Like any sexshop it had a large variety of toys and clothing however this one also had a big section about adult diapers and things attached to it. "Look over there, there are some other childern you can play with while mommy goes and look for all the stuff we need to buy." Claire said pointing at several women dressed in diapers sitting on the floor and playing with what at closer examination were sextoys.

(Then she'll be a futa. Maybe an adult baby looking for a Mommy?)
Stella nodded. "Ok, Mommy." She hurried over to the other adult babies and picked up a dildo.

"Hello who are you?" a girl wearing just a diaper and little skirt asked as she crawled over to Stella having two dildo's in her hands "You have a nice dolly what are you playing?" she asked.

Meanwhile Claire walked off and was browsing the store for different outfits for Stella to try on.

"You were going to put that dolly? But you are not allowed to take of your diapers, these are dollies to play with with." The girl said surprised. "This is coco and this is mimi" she said lifting up either dildo. "I am Mia nice to meet you Stella" Mia replied.

"What is she buying for you?" Mia asked and looked over to some tables "My mommy is there just chatting with some other mothers" Mia said pointing at one of them. "We come her regurlarly so I can play with other children and mommy can have a nice chat with the other adults" Mia explained.

"Mommy is buying me some toys, diapers, and outfits," Stella said. She then noticed a rabbit neko playing all by herself.

(do I need to play the other neko?)

"You have a nice mommy you look pretty, my mommy likes it when I only wear my diaper." Mia said and wiggled her diapered bum following Stella's eye sight and crawled to the rabbit neko. "Hello I am Mia and these are Coco and Mimi" Mia said and lifted the dildos still in her hands. "And this is my friend Stella" she added pointing at Stella.

Stella's eyes widened. "Lilly... Do you wanna be my sister? I can ask my Mommy to being you home with us."

"I.. I... I don't know?" Lilly said getting out of her role "What do you have in mind?" she asked nervously. "Maybe you should discus it with your mommy Stella" Mia said and crawlled away.

"Well nice to meet you Lilly." Claire said and nodded. "Well uhm I guess we should discuss this like the adults we actually are?" Claire said surprised by Stella's request.

"Please, Claire. She doesn't have anyone to take care of her. And she's just so cute!" The catgirl kissed Claire on the cheek.

"Yes yes honey however in the end we are all adults and should talk about it like adults before we decide on anything. Would you care to join us for a drink Lilly?" Claire asked and offered Lilly a hand to get up. "Uhm I guess so" she said still nervous but accepting the hand to help her up.

Claire walked over to the area where Mia's mother was chatting and sat down a few tables away from them and pointed at both chairs for the other women to sit down. "What do you want to drink?" a waitress asked "A tea please" Claire asked and Lilly nodded in agreement. "So Stella why don't you tell me about the invitation you gave Lilly what did you have in mind?" Claire asked.

Back
Top Bottom