Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Diapered Neko (KnightCreep X Thessa_The_Domme)

"It's comfy, Mommy," Stella said, trying to keep herself from moaning. "What are the ribbons for?"

"That is for me to know and for you to guess or better said Kittens listen to their mommies and trust them to make them happy" Claire replied and tied one ribbon around Stella's cock putting a nice bow on top. "We need to make sure my little kitten looks as pretty as possible" Claire said as she closed the diaper and secured the sides. "There we go one happily diapered kitten. Now it is time to dress you further do you still have that lovely frilly pink dress?" Claire asked while she pulled out some white knee high socks and balerina shoes.

"Yes Mommy. It's in my closet," Stella said. It felt strange having the ribbon tied on her cock, but she wasn't going to complain.

"Exclent what are you waiting for mommy expects you to cooperate so get of that bed and stand ready to put on the dress" Claire said and retrieved the dress from the closet. "I do not think we have any matching panties to wear with your diaper since they are to small and a bra is not needed kittens do not need bras since bras are fro adults." Claire explained as she unzipped the dress and held it in front of Stella.

Stella stood up and raised her arms, letting Claire pull the dress down. "I understand, Mommy. Will I have plastic panties to wear over my diaper?"

"I have not thought about that so I forgot to buy them, would you like it if we went and bought plastic pants for over your diapers today?" Claire asked as she pulled the dress over Stella's head and closed the buttons on the back. To accomodate Stella's tail there was a long split in the back which slid over her tail with two buttons underneath it to make the dress look a bit more appropriate. Closing those buttons Claire grabbed the second ribbon and again tied a nice bow this time around Stella's tail making sure the loose ends were nice and long hanging along the dress. "Now sit back down so I can put on your socks and finish your hair, do you want two pigtails or shall I braid them?" Claire asked.

"Yes please, Mommy. Can I also have some more cute frilly dresses like this one?" Stella then sat on the bed and moved her legs out. "Pigtails, please."

"My little Kitten sure goes after her mother loving shopping way to much but I know just the place to go and find some more frilly dresses to add to your collection." Claire said and knelt on the floor rolling up the socks. Lifting up Stella's foot Claire sucked on Stella's toes and wiggled her tongue in between them before putting on the sock and licking along the sole of the other before she put on the sock and both ballerina shoes.

"That should have ben pigtails please mommy" Claire said and walked to the dresser and grabbing two extra ribbons which she braided together with Stella's hair giving each braid its own bow. "Now there we go my little girl all ready to go shopping what do you say do you like your outfit? Why don't you show mommy how much you like the outfit." Claire said.

"Yes please, Mommy," Stella said. She giggled when she was all dressed. "I love it Mommy! How can I show you?"

"I don't know why don't you help me get dressed." Claire said and opened her own closet "What do you thing I should wear?" she asked.

"You are being a naughty little kitten this morning" Claire said as she looked at the dress Stella suggested. "Maybe it could work with this" Claire said and got a jacket from the closet making the combination a bit more modest. "What do you think?" Claire asked as she got herself a pair of black panties with ribbons and laid down on the bed giving the panties to Stella.

"No not exactly these panties are just to keep everything comfy downstairs so hurry up and put them on the longer this takes the longer you have to wait for shopping." Claire replied.

Stella giggled and pulled the panties up Claire's legs. She then frowned. "Mommy... Will I be wearing this while we're shopping?"

Claire lifted up her hips and let hips and let Stella slide the panties over hips "What do you mean? Off course you will wear this when we go out and shop." she replied.

Stella purred when Claire kissed her. "Ok, Mommy... I trust you." She put the bra on Claire and kissed her on the cheek.

"Good girl be sure everything fits nicely in the underwear" Claire said sliding Stella's hand in her pussy. "And if you think everything is correct you can help me in my dress and jacket." Claire said.

Stella adjusted the bra and panties for a few moments before picking up the dress. "Please lift your arms, Mommy."

Back
Top Bottom