Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Diapered Neko (KnightCreep X Thessa_The_Domme)

"Mmm you are dirty minded for a conservative housewife" Claire teased as she started to mover hips making her pussy slide over Stella's cock. "You know I stopped with my birth control last week." Stella said pinning Claire back against the bed as she increased the intensity of her stimulations.

(Daughter/Mother could be just a little fun roleplay they play once in a while does not have to be the total relationship)

"I don't know" Claire replied as she kept moving on Stella's cock her breath growing heavy as the intensity increased "All I know is that I all ready have one girl in a diaper walking around the house" she said stopping her movements for a moment.

Claire smiled "You know I never stopped with my birth control" she replied and started to move again "I have thought about childern though and about who should carry it but never discussed it with you." Claire said as she pulled Stella up sitting in her lap as she kept rotating her hips and felt her own cock rub between their bellies.

"If you want to carry our kittens, I understand completely. I just think that it would be better if I carry them. You work a lot more than I do, and I don't want stress hurting our kittens."

"Well the company practically runs itself and I have a feeling the diaper line will become a big succes so the company can do without me for a month or two. And afterwards well I am sure we can get a nursery in my office to take care of my own two little kittens" Claire said scratching Stella's ears.

Claire just smiled "My my why I am feeling kitten's wee wee having a stiffy and peeking around in mommie's cunny?" Claire asked putting on a stern face.

"How should I punish you for using your wee wee for grown up things? You know you have to clean up any mess you make?" Claire said and did her best to clench the walls of her pussy around Stella's cock.

Stella moaned and tried to pull out of Claire. "Please don't punish me, Mommy! I won't do it again, I promise!"

Claire kept Stella close and her hips rolling steadily over Stella's cock "Well lets solve this little problem first and than we can discuss the rest" Claire said and pushed Stella back against the bed. "Now let mommy do her thing and be a good kitten." Claire said and started to move up and down quickly speeding up the rythm.

"Don't worry dear we need to take care of your stiffy now do a good job and help mommy get some good feelings from this as well." Claire said as she kept moving up and down Stella's cock her muscles massaging it.

"Yes Kitten like that" Claire said and moaned as the thrusts started to pleasure her syncing their movements. "Now come for mommy" Claire moaned smacking her hips down hard on Stella's.

"Good girl" Claire moaned as she coated Stella's cock in pussyjuice "But bad girls get punished they are most of the time spanked on their diaper bumbums." Claire said slowly sliding off Stella clenching her muscles one last time before sliding off. "Now be a good girl and make sure to clean the mess you weewee left behind in mommy." Claire said spreading her legs.

"Good Kitten" Claire said and let out a satisfying moan as Stella licked her womanhood clean. "Did you get all the little kitten cum?" Claire asked pulling Stella towards her and kissing her.

"I hope so otherwise mommy will stain her panties with your kitten cum, mommies do not wear diapers like kittens do." Claire replied and grabbed the diaper lying on the bed. "Now let's make sure you do not stain yourself and that your weewee does not go where it does not belong." Claire said unfolding it and opening the special tail hole.

"Excellent" Claire said and wrapped around the Stella's tail and let her lay down. Sliding off the bed Claire rummaged around in Stella's dresser and pulled out several pink ribbons. "How does your weewee feel being put in a nice pink diaper" Claire asked while stroking Stella's cock.

Back
Top Bottom