Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Diapered Neko (KnightCreep X Thessa_The_Domme)

"I want to model for your company, sweetie, specifically with diapers. Make that happen, and I'll let you cum." She then pinned her wife to the bed and hissed playfully.

"Off course you will model them naked so other wives can see how they will look on their nice and obedient housewifes who need a little extra reminder they are taken care off." Claire replied as she had processed everything and was conscience enough to think. "Now be a good kitty housewife and make me cum" Claire said scratching her hissing wife's ears.

Stella giggled and continued the tailjob. "With pleasure, my big strong wife..." She licked her lover's chest, stomach, and legs.

Claire arched her back and moaned almost instanly coming as Stella's tail started to rub her cock again an image of a naked possing Stella appearing in her mind. "Thanks for the nice tailjob" Claire said not doing anything to get out of her bonds.

Stella giggled and purred. "When will I start working, honey?" She stood up and sat in Claire's lap.

"Well you could probably join me on Monday for some testing and brainstorming with the photographer." Claire said as she admired her wife "You know she is the cutest little girl I have ever met, just turned eighteen last week and so innocent but she has an eye for nudes." Claire said.

Stella giggled. "I can't wait to meet her. What should we do now?" She purred and meowed again.

"We still need to put on your big girl diaper if you promise me not to wet yourself during the day." Claire said discovering the panties on their bed and lifting them up. "So lay down please and let me do my wifely duties" she added pulling Stella back onto the bed and rolling out from underneath her.

"Can I have a diaper, Claire? They're really comfortable," Stella blushed. "I'm not sure if I can keep myself from wetting myself."

"What?" Claire said looking at the panties in her hands and the bag of diapers standing next to the door. "Are you sure?" Claire asked sliding of the bed and grabbing a diaper.

"Okay if you say so" Claire said and opened the diaper sliding it underneath Stella's bum. "Now let me see how does this work again." Claire said and leaned in locking her lips around Stella's clit and sucking on it. Releasing it Claire's tongue darted out in between Stella's labia and slowly started licking her pussy.

Claire smiled and kept her slow licking up ever so often flicking Stella's clit her tongue slowly making her way down until the strokes eventualy went from her bum to her clit. Slowly pushing her tongue forwared Claire pressed it against Stella's pussy entrance pressing her tongue all the way in wiggling it around.

Claire kept darting her tongue around inside Stella's pussy speeding up and slowing down her thrusts. Pulling her tongue out of Stella's pussy she licked it again and slid it down to her bum wiggling it over the tight muscles down there and returning back to Stella's pussy keeping this up ever so often teasing Stella's bum or clit.

Lapping up the juices Claire crawled over her wife and pinned her down as she had been pinned down before "I at least gave you the oppertunity to bargain before coming, I did not get that chance." she said and kissed Stella. "Well I am still going to make a bargain, the moment I close this lovely diaper you agree on permanently wearing diapers." Claire said letting go of one arm to take hold of Stella's shaft rubbing it against her pussy.

"Permanently?" Stella asked nervously. "I... I don't know..." She then moaned when Claire started to tease her shaft.

"Yes permanently or for how long would you be willing to wear them?" Claire asked lifting up her hips and loosening the grip around Stella's shaft.

"I'll wear them all the time on weekends and at home, but I'll only wear them in public if I'm modeling them at work."
(So, do you want Claire to start treating Stella as her daughter?)

"I can agree on that and you of course wear them during the nights since they have proven usefull for keeping our bed clean" Claire said lowering her hips and guiding Stella's head into her pussy gently clenching her pussy muscles on it.

Claire kissed back and lowered herself onto Stella's cock until their hips met "So why are you moaning? Because you are going to be my diapered housewife or because little Stella is peeking around where she should not be?" Claire asked as she kept clenching the muscles in her pussy.

Back
Top Bottom