Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Diapered Neko (KnightCreep X Thessa_The_Domme)

"Good that means a diaper should do the trick" Claire said and moaned softly as her breast was squeezed opening her mouth she searched for Stella's closest nipple and gently suckled on it in response.

Stella moaned happily when Claire sucked on her nipple. "Easy, honey. Don't rip it off..." She wrapped her tail around Claire's waist in a loving gesture.
(Do you like any of the pictures in my signature?)

Claire let go of Stella's nipple and just snuggled back against it enjoying Stella's embrace "Why would I want to rip them off?" Claire asked gently biting into Stella's nipples "I wouldn't want to damage my lovely wife" she said.

Stella moaned and smiled. She reluctantly broke the embrace. "Let's get dressed, honey. I'm hungry." She walked over to her dresser to pull of a pair of panties.

"Aw honey can't we stay in bed a little longer?" Claire moaned and slipped out of bed dissapointed and stopped Stella from getting a pair of panties "We first need to change your diaper before you put that on." she said and ran to the hallway where she had left the packages of diapers. "Ready for a new one? They also had blue ones so you can choose." Claire said as she walked back into the bedroom.

The neko blushed. "Do I have to wear another diaper, Claire? It's embarrassing..." Stella moved incomfortablu.

"Okay Stella no diapers during the day, however the moment you start wetting yourself you are back into diapers and during the night you will keep wearing them." Claire said ceremoniously placing the diapers on the night stand. "Now about that lingerie what did you have in mind yesterday?" Claire asked grabbing Stella from behind "Maybe I can put it on you while changing your diaper" she said keeping her chin on Stella's shoulder while checking out their shared underwear.

"Bright pink with bows please," the neko purred. She laid on her back and waited patiently. "And that seems fair."

"Okay honey" Claire said and got the panties from the dresser and grabbed the baby wipes before getting back on the bed. "Now lets change that diaper" Claire said and opened it up. Grabbing a few wipes she started to clean Stella's bum and strated to work her way up while pulling the diaper away after being satifsfied Stella was clean enough. Reaching Stella's pussy Claire starts to clean it brushing softly over her clit and labia and ever so softly tickling her way up towards Stella's cock.

Stella moaned and squirmed as her lover cleaned her. "That tickles!" She tried to stop Claire from doing it, but was unsuccessful.

"Well I have to clean you thoroughly and besides don't you like to be tickled" Claire said and leaned in just barely brushing the tip of her tongue over Stella's clit.

Stella moaned and giggled. "I do but not right now!" She tried her best to not wet herself again.

"Why not? Don't you like me to repay you for the lack of pleasure you got last night?" Claire asked as she kept brushing Stella's clit with her tongue gently changing the pressure.

Stella moaned and squirmed. "But... But..." She couldn't stop herself. She let out a squirt of urine.

Claire felt some of the silty drops hit her tongue and quickly moved away from Stella's pussy grossed out by the taste of Stella's pee. "I see your bladder is full again, any chance of a quicky after you relieved yourself?" Claire asked her mood dropping.

The neko blushed and nodded. "I'm sorry, Claire. You kept tickling me... I couldn't hold it back..."

"It is okay but I hope you still have control over your bladder I prefer to know when you are full." Claire said as she caressed Stella. "Okay want to relieve yourself on the toilet or in a diaper and ask something in return from me?" Stella asked.

Stella hurried to the bathroom and relieved herself. When she came back, she dropped to her knees in front of Claire. "Should I eat you out or swallow you?"

"Eat me out" Claire purred as she sat down and spread her legs showing her pussy as it started to grow wet "You always know how to hit my buttons, you just know I cannot say no to your subservient housewife act." Claire said.

Stella giggled and began eating her wife out. Her shaft was fully erect and her pussy was wet. She used her tail to jerk off Claire's cock.

Claire moaned as her lover's tongue hit her pussy and her cock twitched as the soft fur of Stella's tail wrapped around it. "You are too kind honey" Claire moaned "And to good at this" she added between moans as her pussy was glistening in arrousal and her cock staining Stella's tail with strands of pre.

Stella smirked and continued to pleasure her lover. She absolutely loved pleasuring her wife, especially when Claire was being extra kinky.

Claire let herself go with the pleasure it was not often she got a tailjob so she did her best to prolong the pleasure as long as she could. "I am close honey" Claire moaned as her cock spurted out another big strand of pre and Claire fell back onto the bed as the orgasm was about to wash over her.

The neko opened her mouth, ready to swallow the hot delicious seed. She then thought of something and stopped moving her tail.

letting herself go for the orgasm Claire groaned as Stella stopped just before it happened "Is everything right Stella?" she asked getting the will together to get back up and let the orgasm eb away.

Back
Top Bottom