Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Diapered Neko (KnightCreep X Thessa_The_Domme)

"You are in a kinky mood today" Claire said as she heard fifteen and kissed Stella on her lips tasting the faint taste of her own pussy on them. Getting back behind her wife and hit her once more on the pussy before Stella started begging "No not yet four more hits and you may cum dear otherwise it is not a punishment." Claire said and hit Stella's pussy for the third time right on the clit.

Stella cried out in pain and pleasure with each hit. She loved being dominated like this. She listened to Claire speak and kept herself from releasing until after the tenth hit. Her seed covered the sheets.

All though she had said five she knew she should just continue on until Stella came even if it ment going on past fifteen. Letting the orgasm wash over Stella she noticed the cumstained sheets and the diaper and smiled. "You can clearly not keep yourself form staining the bed I think it is time we continue with tackling the problem. Turn onto your beg and raise your crotch into the air." Claire ordered releasing Stella's feet from the bonds.

The neko obeyed without question. She thought that Claire was going to eat her out, blow her, fuck her, or punish her more. She had no idea what was really about to happen. "Like this, Mistress?"

"Yes excellent" Claire said and opend the diaper quickly wrapping it around the base of Stella's pulling it thight and closing it around her hips. "There we go now we can sleep sound again without you soiling the bed." Claire said checking out her handy work before removing the blindfold.

Stella gasped when she saw the diaper. It wasn't a plain white diaper. Instead, it was a pink diaper with cartoon animals on it. "Claire, why did you do this?! I know that I've been wetting myself, but that doesn't mean you can put me in diapers!"

"Well I did put you in diapers. What do we do with children who wet their beds? Yes we put them diapers so I guessed it could work for you as well it means you can stay in bed with me and I finally get back my well deserved rest." Claire said. "Don't you like it I always thougt pink was your favourite colour?" she asked.

The neko blushed when Claire called her a child. "It... It is my favorite color... Regardless, you should have asked me first." Stella pouted, trying to look scary but only managed to look adorable.

"Than you would have said no" Claire said and snuggled up to Stella "Now you look so cute your soft and pouty lips and all naked except a diaper I was all ready thinking about not letting you were clothes around the house. That picture you send me was way to irresistable." Claire said and started to make out with Stella.

Stella kissed back and considered always walking around the house nude. When she pulled away, she shook her head. "I'll get cold if I don't wear clothes around the house." She tried to move, but found that her diaper made movement difficult.

"Well we can always turn up the heat a bit to compensate for that and in the evenings you have me" Claire said and let go of Stella so she could move. "What do you think want to give this diaper a try? It would certainly help with having a normal night sleep for us" Claire said lying on her side and admiring her diapered wife.

"I'll try it, but I'm not walking around the house naked," Stella said. "If I don't like wearing them, at least you'll have something new to make at work. Can I wear one if my nightgowns?"

"Okay honey you can wear clothes." Claire said and smiled "Hopefully you will surprise me some day" she teased and looked at the diaper. "That is great at least one night of good rest, well I am not sure what I could do with a diaper but I have a few ideas I might like to try out on you some time." Claire said and rolled back on top of Stella kissing her breasts and neck "Any ideas of what we could do?" she asked as she kept kissing Stella's neck.

Stella moaned as she was kissed and breathed on. "I'm afraid not..." She let out a loud yawn. "... but sleep sounds great to me right now. Can I dominate you tomorrow night?"
(Would you be interested in bringing this trap into our RP? http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2240917)

"But first you have to clean the sheets that was a big load you shot saved that all for me?" Claire asked kissing Stella before she got of the bed "But I guess you can do that with your mouth" she said dipping her finger in it and tasting some herself before she started remove the last few pieces of clothing she was still wearing. "I will think about it." she teased Stella.

(So do you want to add the trap?)
Stella giggled and started licking up her cum. It was cleaned up in less than three minutes. "Why don't we wear our sexiest lingerie to bed, sweetie?"

"Because you are allready wearing your most sexy lingerie hotter than this I cannot imagine" Claire says tracing the diaper as she pulls open the bed. "And I prefer to sleep naked feeling everything my lovely wife has to offer to me directly on my body." Claire says as she gets into bed. "What are you waiting for sleepy head you wanted an early snuggle inn" Claire said.

Stella blushed and began cuddling with her lover. She didn't want to admit it, but she did like how the diaper felt on her. It made her feel safe and secure. "Good night, Claire. See you in the morning."

Claire giggled as she saw Stella's blush and happily cuddled back as they fell asleep "Good night Stella happy dreams" she said as they fell asleep.

When Stella woke up, she had a wet diaper. She shivered and gently shook her lover awake. "Claire, it's time to get up." She didn't want to tell Claire that she had wet herself two nights in a row.

"mmmm" Claire yawned "It is saturday can't we stay in bed a little longer?" she asked searching for Stella to cuddle up agains "If you need to reliever you can use that diaper." Claire teased as she found Stella and put her head against Stella's breasts.

The neko blushed. "Um... It's a little late for that..." She petted her lover, wanting to make her feel happier.

"Well at least it means the diaper worked we had no mess in bed." Claire said moaning statisfied as she laid against her wife "Did you wake up due to the diaper or just by yourself?" she asked.

"Just by myself," the neko said. "Just like always..." She gently grabbed her wife's breasts and squeezed gently.

Back
Top Bottom