Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Diapered Neko (KnightCreep X Thessa_The_Domme)

KnightCreep

Pulsar
Stella sighed as she put the wet sheets into the washing machine. That was her third bed wetting in the past week. "Why am I pissing myself?" she asked herself. "I'm an adult, only little kids wet their beds." She looked at the clock and saw that it was almost time for her wife to leave work.

"We will find it out honey" Claire yawned as she had taken a quick shower and got herself dressed for work it being to late to go back and catch some sleep. As she got herself dry Claire walked into their walkin closet and slid on a pair of navy blue stockings attaching them to the her garter belt. Next came a matching lingerie set consisting out a laced knickers and bra, over it Claire wore a white blouse and blue pencil skirt.

"Okay honey I am leaving for work do not worry about it to much I am sure you will get over it." Claire said and kissed Stella before she left the drying room and got to work.

Stella sighed. "I hope you're right, Claire. Be safe. I love you." After Claire left, Stella put clean sheets on their bed. She was a housewife and a proud one at that. After the neko finished making up the bed, she went to the den and started watching TV until her wife returned.

Claire was getting annoyed by Stella's bed wetting problems three times in a week her body was exhausted form all the early hours she woke up in bed not even talking about the time it took to fall a sleep with your wife afraid to go and sleep.

During the sparse time Claire had during the day she started to research diapers and eventually found a store selling models fit for Neko's and immediately ordered two package of heave duty diapers picking them up after work. "Honey I have a surprise for you get yourself undressed and wait on our bed blindfolded. Send me one of those lovely pics you can make to show me you are ready." Claire texted as she left the store.

The neko read the text and giggled. She quickly followed the instructions. In the picture, she was blindfolded and hogtied with her own tail. Her asshole, vagina, and cock were all on full display. "Can't wait, sweetie!" she texted with the picture before laying in bed with the blindfold secured.

"God what can she be creative with self bondage" Claire moaned as she saw the text and walked into the house her cock straining against the skirt. Inside Claire quickly removed all clothing except her stockings, garter belt and high heels. Grabbing a diaper she walked upstairs and opened the door to their bedroom drinking in the sight of her tied up wife. "You really know how to please me I said only naked and I get my lovely wife all tied up all fuckable and not able to resist anything I do." Claire said walking into the room putting the diaper on the bed behind Stella and out of reach.

Kissing Stella on the head Claire sat down in front of her wife and spread her legs "Why don't you give me a proper welcome like any good housewife does when her husband comes home." Claire said.

Since she was still blindfolded, it took Stella a few seconds to locate her lover's cock. Even though she couldn't see, her sense of smell was almost as good as a canine's. The neko eagerly began deepthroating Claire's large cock. Stella loved the taste of the shaft, and Claire's seed made it even better.

"That is good maybe we should do this every day." Claire moaned as her lover's lips met the base of her heated shaft and she relaxed letting the stress of the day and short night eb away. Soon spurts of pre were dripping of her cock as Stella's lips hit every spot she could hit knowing them all after their long time together. Not wanting to come just yet Claire sighed "Why don't you stop for a moment and tell me how your day was while keeping me in your mouth let see how much you can keep in and stay understandable." Claire said and smiled at what she had just come up with.

Stella stopped sucking and smiled. "Well, I made up the bed, washed the dishes, watched TV, and got myself ready for you to get home. How was your day?" she tried to say, her mouth full of cock. Her words were a little slurred, but were mostly understandable.

Claire listend steadily pushing down Stella as she found her words to clear until she was satisfied with how she was talking. "Well could be better the new toys are coming along just fine all test are completed only thing left to do is testing them on test subjects. You do not know how easy it is to persuade your secretary to stuff her bum with a two inch wide but plug if it wasn't for my lovely wife who keeps her body in tip top shape for to take care of my needs every day I would have been taken care of before I even put the plug in her bum." Claire said. Claire owned one of the biggest sex toy companies in the world and was constantly working on inovating their toys and getting new concepts on the market. "Oh and I might have found a solution to your problem and by doing so I might have found a new market but we will have to see in time." Claire said and quickly came as she thought about her sex filled day with out satisfaction.

"What kind of solution?" Stella asked, her ass wiggling with excitement. She loved helping her lover test new products, even though the testing sometimes led to pain. If Claire had a solution for her bed wetting, she wanted to take it.

"All in good time honey there is no fun in telling it now while you are still taking care of your martial duties" Claire teased, both women were futa's and thus had both sexes however Claire had grown to be the dominant of the couple taking on the normaly male task like work and taking care of the books while Stella had grown into the female role. They liked to joke about it and indeed sometimes involve it in their sexlife and especially now Claire was so messed up she like to take advantage of it. However on a normal day Claire would have forced two orgasms out of Stella by now before she would think of her own pleasure.

Stella swallowed the the cum that was still in her mouth. "How should I pleasure you next, Mistress?" she asked, wanting to get a little kinky. She kept wiggling her ass, silently asking for a spanking. She licked up and down Claire's shaft.

"Well if you follow my shaft down I think you will find a few other things to your liking Pet" Claire said and pushed a pillow underneathe her bum to give better acces to her pussy and bum. "And if you don't do a satisfactory job I might know something you would like that will help you with that." Claire teased as she Stella's bum beg for a spanking. "Those will be nice and rosy before they go into the diaper" ran through her mind blinking to herself as she realised what she had just thought about.

Stella nodded and was soon eating her wife out. She was intentionally licking slowly, wanting to be spanked. The neko rubbed Claire's testicles with her soft and sensitive nose. She had always wanted cat whiskers, but never rounded up the courage to ask Claire about it.

"Mmmmm my Pet knows her way well around my body" Claire moaned relaxing even more as she felt Stella's tongue move slowly over her sex. "And she can even take care of both my sexes at the same time" Claire moaned as she felt Stella's soft nose brush against her testicels and the ver sensitive skin in between them making her cock ooze pre onto her belly as she laid on the bed eyes closed and legs wide.

The neko licked even slower and stopped moving her nose. She wanted a hard spanking, and she knew how to get it. She gently but down on Claire's vagina. It wasn't enough to break the skin, but it would hurt.

"Ouch" Claire yelled as Stella bit down on her pussy she could have expected it the moment the licking started to grow unsatisfactory slow but again had fallen into the trap. "Bad kitty you do not bite your Mistress Now start begging for your spanking because that is the only reason you are so anoying you want a spanking. So I want a nice begging about where to hit you" Claire said and slid of the bed to get a paddle.

"I'm sorry, Mistress! Please don't spank me! I'll be a good kitty, I promise!" Stella said in a mock begging tone. She knew that this would get her an even harder spanking. She wiggled her ass even more.

"Well good kitties do what is expected of them and do not hurt their Mistresses on purpose just to get what they want, so I want your honest answer. Why did kitty bite her Mistress?" Claire asked freeing the feet from the hands and tieing them down at the bedpost. "No hands please" Claire said waiting for Stella's still bound hands to go get out of the way before she landed the first spank.

The neko moved her hands in front of her body. "I wanted a rough spanking, Mistress. I love getting spanked. Please make my bottom bright red!" She stopped moving her ass. "Can you please slap my cock with your hand? I want to really learn my lesson for biting you."

"That is better honesty and begging can help kitty get whatever she wants." Claire said and spanked Stella again starting to take turns hitting each bum cheek one after the other. "Well of course" Claire said and slapped Stella's cock twice in a row "But don't you think it should be your pussy that gets spanked so kitty feels how it is to have her pussy hurt and might remember it is not nice?" Stella asked carefully putting a device over Claire's clithood which helped expose her clit a little more.

Stella moaned in pleasure and cried out in pain. "Yes Mistress! Please make my pussy hurt! Teach me a lesson I'll never forgot!" she begged. She whimpered when she felt her lower lips opening.

Cupping her hand Claire started to slap Stella's pussy while she kept spanking her bum "Yes indeed hopefully you will remember not to do it again until tomorrow" Claire said knowing fully well that she would be spanking Stella again soon enough. "No lets get to the propper punishment" Claire said and hit Stella's pussy with a crop the tip brushing over her exposed clit. "How many hits do you think will suffice?" she asked.

The neko let out a yelp of pain as the crop struck her. "I think that fifteen will be eneough," she said through the pain. Her cock was rock hard at this point. "Mistress, may I cum?"

Back
Top Bottom