Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Its Nice To Meet You {FxM}

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamQ

Meteorite
Hello, Its very nice to meet you!
I am IamQ, please just call me Q. I am a 21 year old from California. I love to write and read in my spare time, I ask that you guys dont respond to this post but PM me instead. I've been on this site in the past but I sadly forgot my password to the original account. It doesnt really matter, I can make new friends this way!

Now I don't really have any rules, just ask about anything! If I dont like it I will let you know! Im pretty open minded.

There are a few things I wont do, sorry if you are really into them.

FxF or MxM
Scat
Incest (step siblings and distant cousins is fine.)
Gore
Mutilation
Torture

I also don't play males often, there has to be a really good plot line for me to consider playing a male.

Not a long list, so I hope that we can still play together.

Pairings

YouxMe

FANDOM
(I am really sorry, but I am really worried about doing the canon characters justice so even if I put them as an option I really dont wish to play them but us roleplaying together isnt just for my enjoyment and if you wish me to play a canon character I will. Please be patient though because it will take me longer to write up a post that I think does them justice.)

DOCTOR WHO
9th DoctorxOC
10th DoctorxOC

GoT
Tyrion LannisterxOC
Jaime LannisterxOC
The HoundxOC or Aria

Arrow/The Flash
Oliver QueenxOC or Felicity Smoak
Malcolm MerlynxOC
Barry AllenxOC or Caitlin Snow

Supernatural
Dean WinchesterxOC
Sam WinchesterxOC
CasxOC

Harry Potter
DracoxOC or Hermione
RonxOC
FredxOC or Hermione
GerogexOC or Hermione

Marvel Universe
DeadpoolxOC
WolverinexOC
LokixOC
ThorxOC
HulkxOC
Captain AmericaxOC or Black Widow
Quick SilverxOC
VisionxOC or Scarlet Witch
HawkeyexOC

NON FANDOM

Bad BoyxGood Girl
Nerd BoyxPunk Girl
SuperheroxDamsel
AssassinxBodyguard
Older Step BrotherxYounger Step Sister
JockxNormal/Loner

Ect. Ect.

Do I really need to list all the possible pairings that are out of fandom? No, I didnt think so. You guys are smart :)

Thats it for now, hope to hear from you.

Writing samples below.

1)HawkeyexOC

Sitting atop the building, hidden from the wind and from sight in the shadows of a small alcove she watched. From her perch she could see clearly into the Avengers Tower across the street, being this close was a risk but it was a risk she had to take. Its been weeks sense the cloaked girl had gotten the contract to take out Bruce Banner but the opportunity has yet to arise to allow her to do so. The young woman was tempted to break her contract, the client had seemingly forgotten to tell her that her target was the Hulk and by her standards when he wasnt a green angry thing he appeared to be a rather adorkable man.

A slight tap and the warm scent of man and soap drifted toward her, then the voices, she had allowed her thoughts to wander and gotten herself stuck. I'm telling you, there is nothing up here." came the obviously frustrated voice of Steve Rogers. A tinny voice drifted up from the radio in his hand, the wind masked most of the words but she understood enough to know that apparently she had stayed too long and the sensors from the tower had alerted Tony freaking Stark.

If not for the danger she was in, she would have cursed up a storm. When his back was turned she darted, not toward the stairwell but to the ledge. Jumping she heard the shout, she felt the wind snag her hood but she didnt try to stop it. Purple smoke was trailing from her fingers and right before she kissed the concrete she released the power that had built up and directed it toward her back in the shape of wings. Flying far faster then one would expect, she zoomed to an old parking garage and hid in the womans bathroom.

It didnt take long for her to change from her 'work' uniform and into a tight black dress and bright red heels far to high for any respectable woman. Smudging make up about her eyes, tangling her hair, and a thick coat of ruby red lipstick and perfume and she walked out of the bathroom swaying as if drunk with a bag made from her cloak over her shoulder. Right into the solid chest of Hawkeye. Looking up she tried to keep up her ruse, until of course he smiled with a truly unfriendly glint in his eye. Then, of course, she punched him in the gut and tried to run.

Plots

Fandom

1) Bigger on the Inside
(Doctor Who RP: Bondage, Adventure, Long Term, CanonxOC)

It was a pretty normal day for American Tourist traveling Europe when she saw a strange man running down the street looking quite frantic. Now, a normal sane person would probably go on their merry way but she prided herself on being nosey and decided to give chase. Of course running into a grotesque looking pig humanish thing wasnt what she was expecting but a kick in the 'No No' area had the same effect as it would on a human. When the frantic man laughed she couldnt help but smile, and when he offered her a trip through space and time she had to say yes.

2) Two is always better then one.
(Harry Potter RP: Weasly Twins, Threesomes, Blindfolded, Toys, Short Term or Long Term, CanonxOC, Bondage, DP, Rough)

When She made a deal with two of the biggest pranksters at Hogwarts to be their personal slave for a week in exchange for a humiliating prank to be done to her bully, she had been expecting them to want her to do their assignments or to act as a distraction when they were setting up their pranks. She was not, however, expecting their demands to become increasingly sexual.

3) Bow Down
(Loki RP: Bondage, Non-Con, Rough, Choking, Blind Folds,Toys, Short or Long Term, CanonxOC)

She was rather surprised when in the dead of night she was awoken to the sound of breaking glass, even more so when she ran down stairs with her fathers old shotgun in hand to find a disheveled black haired man standing in her living room who was apparently undisturbed by the gun. Of course, she wasnt really afraid
until she shot at him after he refused to leave and missed because he suddenly wasnt where he had just been. Being afraid quickly morphed to terrified when he was able to yank the gun out of her hand as if she hadnt had it in a death grip, after appearing behind her. So when he told her to bow, she bowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom