Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come with me down the road of horror

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDaddyChains

Planetoid
These pairings could all be scary and bloody, innocent or dark. But what I want is to have fun and make new friends. So here are the pairings.

My ideas, we'll weave the plot together.

Mad max oc

I was thinking that the setting could be after fury road and that it could be max's kid, 18 years in the future of coarse and he could be looking for a town that wasn't ravaged by bandits or war boys. In his journey he'd meet your character a raging feral that seems to be lost in this world. They start traveling together and maybe down the road start to fall for each other. Seeing how nobody else seems to care about them. :)

Joker and Harley oc

I was thinking the same for this one. The joker is getting old and Harley isn't at their best so they try to find a successor to the throne. So the joker finds my character an estranged nephew and starts teaching him his ways. But during that time he starts to go to college and meets your character who seems to be a criminal herself. But my character isn't like that and must be changed. Will your character turn min into the jokers successor or fail miserably due to his moral stature?
Psycho x psycho

Punisher x citizen oc.

MC is the man himself being tried for multiple murders because he was a vigilante , your character is one of the trial members that wants to understand the living legend himself and possibly way your verdict on what he says or maybe she'd recognise him from when he saved her from a baddy. I'll leave that up to you. But in the end, will she let him serve life in prison or will she unleash hell back onto new York's crime network?
Mental patient x supernatural predator

Vampire x human ( I can't play the vampire, not good at it.)

Wild west bandit x hostage

Demon x human

Serial killer x serial killer

Cultist x regular person

Brother x step sister ( I hope this doesn't make me a creep.)

Neko x neko

I know it's not the best rt but I hope I get some bites. Hit me up, ok. Through pm if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom