Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Huge Cocks and College Students (18+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDoe

Moon
Hello all!

I enjoy lengthy, visually descriptive roleplay with meaty posts. The more you give me to work with, the more I will write back.

I love RPing as a group of hugely endowed doms to a group of reluctantly submissive subs. Black mail, debt, hazing... these sorts of things are usually used to get the subs in a situation that, while not exactly forced into the situation, the subs also feel like they have no choice but to submit.

College settings happen to to be my craving lately, probably since I'm back in school. Let me know if any of these settings appeal to you:

Sorority Hazing: the most sought after sorority at a pricey private college is looking for new pledges. Their sorority is the most connected, honored family in the state, so a spot in theor ranks means more than the usual benefits of Greek life. A spot here can mean you're connected job wise for life. A particularly sadistic sorority sister has set up the most humiliating and punishing Hazing ritual though: a freshman year spent pleasing the impossibly endowed frat brothers of the most popular fraternity on campus.

Blackmailed cheerleaders: the cheerleaders at a private college have been cheating and bribing their way into first place at the regional cheer competitions for years and the cheerleaders at the local state college have found then out and sent over the following blackmail letter:

"You bitches have been found out and it's time you pay. Keep our horny football studs sexually satisfied or we out you all. Come to the State College men's locker room before game time. Send the captain, a freshman, and whatever one of you bitches has the biggest tits. We mean business."

A flash drive with incriminating evidence is enclosed in the letter.

Paying Tuituon: a family of financially unstable sisters at a college find themselves at risk of not being able to pay their tuition until they discover a set of sugar daddies. Local business men with enormous genitals and libido to match offer to give them whatever they need to get through school if they keep the brothers sexually satisfied through their college career.

Spring Break: I'm not entirely sure about this one aside from spring break being a fun setting. Maybe a group of spring breakers find themselves in over their heads after a drunken night out, in a trouble that has them owing a group of giant dicked locals whatever they want in order for the spring breakers to get home.

Kinks include:
Big cocks/balls
Excessive cum
Rough sex
Anal
Face fucking
Tit fucking
Big cock worship

Other kinks are welcome, feel free to ask for anything.

ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18 YEARS OLD OR OLDER (preferably 19 and up, really).

PM me if you are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom