Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Lewdness, Lovings, and Everything in Between [M x F/Futa][IMs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
With the holidays behind us, I've found myself returned to my usual schedule - and that means its time again for a new post and new salacious stories! As always, I play over AIM, Skype, or F-chat and my kinks can be found here: https://www.f-list.net/c/dusk%20rp

I am looking to play the trainer for everything below, not the Pokemon. For simplicity's sake, I've written everything below from a male perspective, but I am also open to playing a futa and playing with futa characters.

The theme of this search is a lewd take on an old favorite: Pokemon! Naughty adventures and sweet snuggling await when we add a salacious and lascivious spin to this classic series. I'm open to both a single Pokemon partner or a team/harem of Pokemon when it comes to playing. While the series lends itself to a full collection, I know writing multiples isn't for everyone. I'm also open to a middle-ground of playing with a perversely pliable ditto who copies the appearance of other Pokemon.

As for the Pokemon themselves, I'm rather picky about their appearance. The best way to describe it would be as a humanized or anthro/furry representation of the Pokemon with hair, feminine features and physique, and faces closer to the human side. A picture is worth a thousand words, so I hunt for reference images that reflect and represent what I find attractive. Here is a reference gallery to let you know what I'm looking for.

NSFW Pokegirl Gallery, always a work in progress. NSFW

As for the stories themselves, I've broken them down into three very basic categories. Consider them merely guidelines, as I am open to a variety of interpretations for the setting and would be more than happy to brainstorm until we reach just the right plot.

Adventure: The classic tale of meeting your Poke-Partner and taking on the world. May involve catching other 'mons and forming a team/harem or being that one guy who just grinds his starter to lv100 and defeats the elite four with her.

Breeder: Some trainers just enjoy raising Pokemon without touching on the battles or competition. They also enjoy knocking-up their 'mons. This is for those of you with a thing for breeding related kinks.

Slice of Life: Cozy, day to day living and loving. There's no journey or goal, just enjoying life with one or more Pokemon at your side. I'm open to alternate dynamics to the standard trainer-Pokemon as well. Schoolgirl Pokemon, anyone?

As for setting, aside from a perverse twist on the classic world, I'm also happy to play in modern and fantasy settings, either established, generic or homebrew. Replace monster girls with Pokegirls in your favorite swords and sorcery setting, or for inexplicable reasons all the cute girls in town just happen to be Pokemon. As I said, I'm open to many interpretations, so there's no reason we can't get creative!

Well, that about sums up my search. Once again, if you're interested just send me a message and we can exchange contact info. Ciao!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom