Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moved [RoleplayMaster and Sigr]

Veronica paused her feast on his cock when Curtis wondered what to do, his cute voice trembling of pleasure. "I'm going to use you to paint my chest all over" was her answer while she pumped his cock with her hand, giving him no pause. After that she returned to her slobbering of his manhood, wet sounds resounding in the room.

She could feel Curtis twitch and shiver, his balls tense against her chin, and Veronica had caused enough of those moments by now as to anticipate them. Veronica pushed him away, grabbing his slippery throbbing cock and finishing the job by hand. Trying to control the spewing beast, she pointed downwards as she pumped him, white nectar pooling all over her but some stray shots landing in her face.

When it was over, Veronica laughed, caressing his balls. "You are a beast, hard to reign over" she was not only excited of bringing him pleasure, but also amused at the fun they were having. She sighed, blushing a little bit.

"Do you think you have one more left?" Veronica asked. "I want you... well, to taste you..." she added. "You know, back there" Veronica admitted that she wanted a bite of his cute butt. "Will you let me?" she wondered, wanting to handle him rough but understanding that it could be a forbidden area for a boy like him.

"Holy fuck." He mumbled, hearing her slobbering sounds as he neared his explosion. She seemed to be able to tell it was coming too, pulling him out in time for him to cover her chest. She was now basically covered in semen from the belly button up, with barely a spot that wasn't covered in cum. Sighing happily as she stroked his balls, he heard the question and blushed. "U-Uh... Well... you might want to clean yourself up a little so you don't get cum all over me... and maybe do something about how and where I cum..." He stuttered, his cheeks red a little from thinking of what she'd be doing back there. "But... I guess you can give it a shot. Just be gentle and slow back there." He requested simply.

"I guess that you don't like this mess as much as I do" Veronica commented with a playful smile. "Even if you are the one responsible" she joked, grabbing one corner of the bed sheet and removing the bulk of what he had spewed all over her. "Well, to each their own, I hate broccoli for example" she shrugged, as if a distaste for a certain food was comparable.

"You are too cute when you stammer and blush" Veronica said, getting excited with the idea. "I'll do my best! Wait a second..." she pranced around her bed, reaching the bathroom and coming back with a sizeable washbasin. "This should contain it" she dropped it beside the bed, then approached Curtis, grabbing him with all her might and love. "It's time to milk you dry, get ready for the last shot" she said. Veronica embraced Curtis tight, feeling his hardness on her belly, and set him up standing, turned away from her, leaning forward on a clean corner of the bed. Spreading his legs, Veronica took the washbasin between them and knelt behind him, her face in front of his buttocks.

Veronica kissed and licked his cheeks, mindful of not leaving a mark that he would have trouble explaining convincingly back in the school lockers. Her left hand helped her to spread the tight cheeks, revealing her prize. She pecked and slicked her tongue along and around, feeling Curtis tremble, ready for the showtime. Veronica took his cock and started to pump it downwards, milking her boyfriend, while her tongue played with his behind, sending an array of new sensations to the young boy.

Her attentions quickly shifted, from his bottom to the balls, balls to shaft, and back to his backdoor. It was like she was everywhere, her hands reaching all around his groin, her long tongue darting inside, churning his insides. Soon Curtis started to quiver, and Veronica went all out, stuffing her mouth in his rear as far and wild as she could, while her hands caressed his balls and pumped his prick, milking it towards the washbasin.

Gripping the bed tightly, Curtis began to breath in and out slowly, trying to contain the nervousness of the situation. Thankful of Veronica's gentleness and lack of speed to start, the boy was surprised at how well it actually felt. While his cock had been semi-erect when she began, she'd feel it rapidly grow as her tongue twirled around his backdoor. It was close to one of his fastest orgasms yet, her talented hand milking every last drop out of his cock. It did not take long for the washbin to fill, almost overflowing with semen as the last of it dripped out of him. "Jesus." He muttered, shakily sitting down when she clearly finished. His eyes darting from his girlfriend to the bin, he spoke up slowly. "What would it take for you to drink all that? Or at least, as much as you can?" He asked, while gently easing her head closer to him so she could orally clean him off.

Veronica was busy cleaning Curtis, savoring his taste, when her eyes opened wide to the suggestion. It was a crazy amount, almost too much, but that only made it the more tempting. "I... I don't think I..." she doubted, but at the same time her eyes shined with a mixture of lust and hunger. "It would take me the rest of the day to digest that..." Veronica mused, she wanted to do it, but it wouldn't be easy.

"I think I can do it, but you will have to treat me like a queen and pamper me the rest of the day" Veronica dared. "That means helping me clean, giving me a foot massage and... cuddling in the couch the rest of the day, since I can't go anywhere with... that inside" she was practically drooling to do it, but at the same time excited and slightly scared.

Laughing softly, Curtis nodded happily, before wrapping a towel around himself before leaving for a brief moment. When he returned, he had a lid to ensure the bucket didn't tip out, as well as a swirly straw poking out the top. "Lets head to the couch downstairs. You can choose a movie, and then I'll start rubbing your feet." He said, happy to give her a massage and not even hesitating. Pausing for a moment, Curtis made a comment as he helped her to her feet. "So... is there times where I don't treat you like a queen?" He asked, as he had hoped he always treated her as best as possible.

"I didn't mean that, you are a darling" Veronica admitted that Curtis was a delight. "Just saying that I won't be very active today, as I'm going get my fill" she said, ready to spend a weird cozy day, being tended by her boyfriend. The rest of the afternoon went sort of normal, with Curtis having to make his lunch since she wasn't up to eat anything else, nursing a filled belly that made her look swollen.

. . .

The weekdays passed just fine, Curtis was back on school, seemingly without much trouble. Maybe the cops had scared people out, maybe him willing to stand against some bullies earned him some respect or maybe Sharon had been scaring some first years while Veronica and Curtis were absent. In any case, what had happened three weeks ago wasn't part of their daily lives, filled with sweet moments. Her mother, Rachel, had grown fond of Curtis and closer to his parents, setting a bridge for them to accept Veronica in their son's life.

In the meantime, the young ones had only a thing in their mind: To party. The week seemed to crawl, and Sharon looked hectic both organizing it and restraining herself until her parents went away. In the end, the day arrived, it was Friday night and the party was about to start.

Some streets away, Curtis was awaiting for Veronica to step down the stairs. She was going to drive them both as usual, and Curtis didn't know what she would be wearing, as she didn't told him. When she finally stepped down, the resulting image was baffling. It was just a simple red and black dress, oddly reminiscing of her team's uniform, showing a healthy amount of cleavage and hanging about the middle of his thighs. She had styled her hair in slight weaves, and was standing in some black shoes with a slight heel, not that they did much to make her seem even taller, but they added some sway to her walk.

"Close your mouth" Veronica laughed, "Or at least open it to call me pretty" she said, gazing all over Curtis.

xwoQDBE.jpg

Waiting at the bottom of the stairs for Veronica, one thing that seemed evident was that he needed new clothes, or at the very least, he needed a woman to dress him. Wearing clothing almost identical to what he had worn on their date a week prior, Curtis still looked good, but it wasn't a surprise to his girlfriend this time.

Looking up at Veronica, his jaw dropped. "Pretty? That doesn't even begin to describe you." he said softly, taking a step back to fully appreciate her looks. "We should probably get to the car quickly, because I doubt I'll be able to stop myself from pulling that dress off of you if we stay here too long." he laughed, walking up a few steps to become eye level, so he could kiss her softly and squeeze Veronica's ass at the same time. "Let's go." He smiled, letting her lead him to her car.

"One thing I was thinking..." Curtis began, after some silence as she began the car and went on her way to the party. "You need a nickname for me. You're Ronnie to me. What name am I to you? And cutie doesn't count." He smirked, reaching over and slowly rubbing her bare leg. He only stuck to the 'safe' spots, of where the dress did not cover.

"You are wonderful" Veronica said, taking Curtis to the car. It was true that he didn't know much about fashion, but she liked that honesty on him, that show of effort. There was no moment where Curtis just half assed it, he was always making an effort to be the best he could, and that made Veronica swoon.

"What do you mean cutie doesn't count?" Veronica liked when he casually touched her, but tried to focus on the road. "Then..." she mulled it over for half a minute, making humming sounds. "...I have nothing, sorry, I must be bad at it" she confessed. "What would you like me to call you? Honey could work, since you are sweet, and Darling is also fitting..." Veronica said. "Other names that come to mind are... bedroom material only, I can't go around calling you Stud even if it fits" she laughed, just imagining Sharon's face if she caught her calling Curtis a Stud was funny.

They arrived to Sharon's house, easily found even if you didn't know what it was, since it had a swarm of cars around and music coming out. "Lets party" she said, getting out of the car and going to the house holding hands with Curtis.

"I feel that a nickname should be based off your original name, or possibly something you're known for. That's why my nickname for you is Ronnie. If I counted looks as a nickname, it'd be very difficult to call you 'hot sexy babe with amazing ass and boobs' every time I want to refer to you." He teased, letting his hand travel a little higher up her leg. As they parked at the house, he removed his hand. "Tell me later if you come up with something." He grinned.

Soon enough, Curtis and Veronica were walking toward the house. "Don't leave me alone at all, unless it's with someone I know like Sharon or Naida." He requested before they entered, absentmindedly unsure if wanted to be left alone with that couple. Holding her hand tightly, he allowed Veronica to lead him inside. Just from the music alone, he knew he'd feel a little uncomfortable. But it was his first party, so it was likely he'd like them soon anyway.

"Maybe Curt? It's a bit lazy, but sounds manly..." Veronica mused while they approached. "Don't worry, just have fun, I'm not going anywhere" she said, taking him to the house. As they went through the unlocked front door, the distant rumble of the music soon turned into a more audible song that hit them with the vibes of the bass.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReCdPcaDn4M[/video]

Inside a sea of people moved around, small circles talking mouth to ear to be heard, couples drinking in a corner, boys and girls eyeing each other in that predatory dance. Recognizing only a quarter of the people in there as her allegiances ran way closer than Sharon's crazy circle of people, Veronica nodded around without stopping with any of them. Her height played to her advantage, and soon she noticed Sharon and Naida at the back of the house.

Sharon was wearing a short strapless black dress that barely qualified as clothing, making her so tempting that even the usually moderate Naida was getting touchy with her in public, holding hands and gracing her shoulder from time to time, a first since Curtis had met them. Naida on her part kept her usual demure look, with a white blouse and a pretty long black skirt, but she looked cute as always did.

"Welcome to Sodom and Gomorrah" Naida said with a smile, seemingly accepting that debauchery was going to happen and enjoying herself while it lasted.

"That's my girl!" Sharon echoed the feeling, turning around to see who Naida was greeting. "If it isn't the cutest couple in town!" she hugged Curtis, then Veronica. "Damn girl, that would look short even on me!" she joked, eyeing Veronica. "Welcome to my party! Let me..." Sharon turned around and grabbed a couple of drinks from a passing tray. She could be wild, but also came from a family with crazy money and she had the nerve to hire a bartender and several waiters for a house party. "Here!" she handed them to Veronica, who was closest, to return her attentions to Naida.

Veronica accepted the drinks, handing one to Curtis. "For us, I guess" she proposed a toast and downed the drink. Oh, it was stronger than she thought, but it would take quite a lot of those before having an effect on her.

"Yeah, maybe. Mum calls me that though, so maybe something else." he laughed, his voice getting a little louder as they approached, thanks to the music.

Feeling the bass thump through his chest, Curtis felt that this would be a very long night, entering the house with Veronica. It was a very nice home, but by the end of the night, he doubt it would stay that way.

Soon enough, one couple found the other, doing their usual greetings. Both girls looked lovely, and the boy was pleasantly surprised with a hug from Sharon. "Good to see you." He said, hugging her back shyly, before accepting a drink. Toasting with Veronica, he took a big drink, not expecting the alcohol. Coughing and spluttering as he swallowed, he was clearly an amateur when it came to this type of drink. But not wanting to embarrass himself or seem less of a man in front of his girlfriend, Curtis downed the rest of it, doing his best to not react. His eyes watered slightly though, giving it away. "It's good." He said weakly, his voice betraying his real thoughts.

"Look at you, my mighty boyfriend" Veronica seemed amused. It was clear that he wasn't accustomed to drink, but he was still making the effort, instead of being fussy that none of them were of legal age or whatever. It wasn't like Veronica drunk often, but she had her moments, specially with Sharon around, and her physique allowed her to accept it better.

"Curtis, Curtis" Sharon called for him as he was far away, when he was just next to them. "I'm having a discussion with Naida, and we want you to settle the bet" Sharon said, clearly planning something. Naida looked a bit mortified, but it was Sharon's day and she seemed ready to indulge her in whatever she was planning. "I'm saying that the past Sunday Veronica took advantage of you and you were together for the first time" Sharon said, looking sly. "And Naida of course believes that it's still too soon for that" she got closer to Curtis, "she doesn't know about the hickeys" she whispered on his ear. "What do you say?" she asked, returning close to Naida. Veronica seemed about to answer, but Sharon interrupted her. "I want to hear it from him" she added.

Laughing softly at Veronica's comment, his attention was soon brought to Sharon calling for him. At the mention of last Sunday, and the hickeys he made on Veronica, his cheeks turned bright red. Although some of that redness may have come from the alcohol. "I um.. uh.." he stuttered nervously. "What exactly do you mean by 'together for the first time?" He asked, pretty much confirming Sharon's side of the story. "We uh... didn't do... it.." He added, unsure if that helped Naida, or Sharon, by this stage. While most may have been a bit unwilling to talk about their private life, Curtis didn't mind it as long as Veronica didn't. After all, this was just friendly teasing.

"That means I win" Naida said with a bright smile while Sharon pouted. "I knew that not everyone is a slut like you" she added, leaning in for a kiss that dissolved Sharon's pout. Just seeing Naida kissing Sharon on public and saying the word slut made obvious that she was somewhat buzzed to say the least.

"What did you won?" Veronica asked, amused at the perspective of Sharon losing that kind of bet, not really minding that sort of talk with the both of them.

"I have to go in a mission" Sharon said, crouching and mocking a serious face. "An undercover mission!" added, using the advantage of the small stature to lift Naida's skirt a little bit and get herself under it.

A small yelp escaped Naida's lips, and their location in a corner of the house made the antic a little bit private, not to mention that anyone who watched that already knew what kind of person Sharon was. Veronica laughed her ass off, seeing Naida flustered but not knowing what to do to fish her girlfriend out of there. It was true that Sharon was extroverted and a bit crazy, but she was also faithful as a watchdog, and anyone that really knew her had clear that she would never cheat on Naida.

Half a minute later, Sharon herself got out under there of her own desire, making a gesture of cleaning her mouth with the back of her hand, even if it was just an act, her being a clown. "We will have to wait until later, the noise is distracting" she smiled and kissed Naida, who was now calmer.

During the comedy show, Veronica had got herself a couple of drinks more, putting one in Curtis' hand. "Time to drink and dance" she announced. "Drinking is mandatory, dancing optional" Veronica said. She hoped that Curtis would let himself go a bit and dance with her, but even if he didn't dare to do so in his first party, she understood. Veronica started to shake herself at the beat of the music just right there, and Sharon didn't think twice before joining her. Naida looked mortified and didn't move, but she couldn't tear her eyes from Sharon.

Watching the interplay between Sharon and Naida, he felt just as embarrassed, if not moreso, when Sharon dove under Naida's skirt. He was unsure if the polite thing was to watch or look away, so he silently just stared at his cup until he felt it was safe to look back. "Don't get a boner. Don't get a boner. Don't get a boner... Dammit" Curtis thought to himself.

Accepting the drink, he took a sip, but looked uneasy as she mentioned dancing. "I'm awkward enough as it is." he said, attempting to get out of dancing. If she tried hard enough, she'd likely convince him, but he wasn't big on dancing. Especially as it meant more eyes were on him, and he spent most of his life trying to be ignored.

Veronica allowed Curtis to stand aside, knowing that it could be difficult for him, but still offering him a show. It wasn't like Veronica knew how to dance, but her body moving around was enough of a show for Curtis as it was. Sharon was doing sort of the same, aware of how Naida looked at her. A song after, them both returned with their couples, stealing a kiss from them.

"I worked up a thirst there" Sharon said, grabbing and passing around yet more drinks. It was clear that she was about to get out of control, so it wasn't long before Naida had to enforce her bet and take Sharon upstairs.

"Don't drive and drink. Drink and drive" Sharon mumbled. "You can stay to sleep in my parent's room if you want" she mumbled with a smile.

Veronica said goodbye to them, but she was starting to feel odd, like excited but dizzy at the same time. Maybe she had too much to drink? It wasn't that, right? Maybe it was just how happy she was with Curtis there, and she showed it getting her hands all over him, kissing him, without mattering who watched or not. Curtis seemed to share the feeling, but also looked somewhat odd, in his case it sure had to be the alcohol.

"What do you want to do?" Veronica's hand traveled around his chest. "I'm feeling naughty" she eyed the stairs upwards.

Watching Veronica move around, it surely was a show to behold. At her height, she was surprisingly graceful. Graceful did not mean talented dancer, however. Often fumbling around, it make him happy just watching her. Soon enough, Veronica returned to him downing a drink and kissing him deeply, which the boy happily returned. Her mouth tasted a little bitter from the alcohol, one of the first times it didn't taste that nice. But he was a little light-headed, and didn't notice it too much.

"Let's go!" He smiled, grinning as he kissed her once again, before letting Veronica lead him upstairs. Reaching one of the rooms, they entered, and Curtis fumbled around with the lock. Thinking he successfully locked it, Curtis returned to his girlfriend for a naughty night ahead of them... that neither would remember the next morning.

--

A stabbing pain in his head told Curtis he was awake, and the night's actions were a terrible choice. Groaning softly, the boy slowly opened his eyes, a hand moving in front of his face to get the sun away. "Fuck me..." He mumbled, never having had a hangover before. Sitting up, he looked around the room. This was unfamiliar... and he was naked too. He never slept naked. Yawning, he glanced over to his side and froze at what he saw.

While sheets had been covering his body somewhat, Veronica was completely unhidden. Well, technically she was. Covered literally head to toe in semen, you could not see an inch of skin. Two holes were where her nostrils laid, but even her eyes were mostly glazed. Looking like a snowman in a gangbang, he did not have a clue what to do. Gazing at her body, he tried to remember the night before, but couldn't. And as he began thinking of what he should do, he could hear a pair of footsteps coming up the stairs...

"Jesus Christ!" was all that Naida managed to say after stumbling into the room, turning around at the sight. "I was just... wanted to... if you stayed the night..." mumbled, not knowing what to do, just looking out the door she went through. She had never seen nor been with a man, something that made the whole show more of a shock.

"I told you to keep the voice down..." Curtis could hear Sharon mumbling weakly before she entered the by now crowded room. She blinked. Then again. Then looked around, searching for a hidden camera or something. "WHAT THE FUcking fuck happened?" lowering her tone as she talked, having a hangover of her own. "I didn't know... I thought you were a couple... how many guys..." Sharon mumbled, not able to process what she was looking at.

In the meantime Veronica grunted a bit, shuffling slightly and giving signs of life, but she seemed still asleep.

Blushing heaps, Curtis just wanted to hide his face in shame. As Sharon entered, the situation became even worse. Clutching his head as she yelled, he heard her question. "We are a couple... I don't remember anything about last night, but I can safely say that um.." His cheeks went darker. "That was um.. all me." He admitted, and with how embarrassed he looked, he clearly was not lying for some sort of pride thing. "It makes things, uh... difficult." he added, the meaning behind 'things' being quite obvious. Glancing at Veronica, he was unsure if he should wake her or not.

As Curtis looked down further, he looked very guilty. "Uh... if you uh.. n-need to replace the mattress.. let me know and I'll pay for it." The boy promised, horrified that he potentially ruined their bed.

"The hell do you mean all you?" Sharon asked even if he just had answered the question, taking some time to process it. "Holy shit" she added, once the idea latched into her brain. Finally, she let a heavy sigh go. "Naida, dear, you should go home before things get weirder with your family. I'll call you later" Sharon said, kissing her on the cheek. Naida was still shocked so she did little more than nod and escape.

Sharon was recovering from the surprise. At least she had her own share of heterosexual relationships before coming to terms to who he was, so the sight of a naked hairy man or what experts could deem the world record for biggest bukkake ever didn't affect her as much as it did Naida. "Don't worry about that. First things first, lets make sure that big oaf is fine" Sharon waved a hand, dismissing Curtis' worries.

Sharon removed the shirt and shorts she was wearing when she woke up, probably courtesy of Naida dressing her, then removed her blue underwear as well, revealing a small black bush and petite breasts. "It's only fair and I don't want to get anything else dirty" she said, giving it no importance, realizing that Curtis was embarrassed enough she tried her best to ease the situation. "Some jerk spiked the drinks, I only remember half the night and Veronica was drinking way more than I was" she said. "Holy shit, this is going to get weird and sticky" Sharon commented, getting near Veronica.

"The bathroom is right there" she pointed to an open door nearby. "But I'm gonna need help dragging her there, so man up and help me" Sharon bossed around. At the moment it wasn't fun at all, but with time, the small naked Korean girl bossing him around to drag his cum soaked girlfriend into the tub sure was going to be something to remember. "We have to put her in water and make sure she's fine" added.

Nodding at Sharon's suggestion, he was shocked when she began stripping. Looking away immediately, he couldn't think of how this day could get any weirder. She didn't seem to care about the nakedness, but he somewhat felt like cheating by looking at.. anything. Eyeing his underwear, he wanted to crawl over and grab them, but resisted, knowing that she'd end up seeing him anyway. So reluctantly, Curtis stood out of the sheets, allowing her to see his beastly testicles. Walking around the bed, the boy gripped Veronica under her shoulders while Sharon grabbed her ankles, helping him carry her to the bathroom.

Once inside, Curtis gently laid her on the ground while he began to run a bath for her. "Should we do something more to try and wake her up a bit? Like.. coffee or something?" He shrugged, unsure of himself as he gazed upon his handiwork. It had to be at least four orgasms worth... so no matter how well Sharon and Curtis cleaned her up, Veronica would be walking sore for a while... maybe a week even!

Sharon's eyes did go open wide at the sight of Curtis balls, but for once the small girl had the sense of staying silent, at least for the time being. Veronica shuffled a little bit while carried, but she was still unconscious. "Lets see if she wakes up with the water..." Sharon didn't want to add anything else, since Veronica, past the strange situation, seemed to be more or less fine, but if she didn't wake up soon Sharon wouldn't hesitate to call medical help.

Sharon's parents bathroom was beyond huge, and the bathtub looked more of a jacuzzi than anything else. Even considering Veronica's size, the three of them could easily fit in there. Once the water was running and the drain started to eat the signs of an active night, Veronica was starting to come into herself, making everyone feel calmer.

"Ugghhh, what the hell happened..." she mumbled. "I feel bloated... and my head is killing me..." she said, awaking to find herself sitting down on the tub, with Sharon helping her from behind and Curtis in front of her.

"What did-wait..." Veronica was almost clean by then, but she took one hand to her belly, feeling weird. Then, her swollen pussy released a gush of semen, making her look disoriented.

Watching his girlfriend, he was relieved when she began showing signs of life. "The drinks were spiked last night, we all got really drunk." Curtis explained, running a hand along her body to wash off the semen. As she began to ask more questions, the boy hesitated, before answering. "I don't remember anything about last night, but... I think we might have had sex... multiple times." Curtis said, unhappy both because they said they were going to go slow, but also because he did not remember anything about the sex they ended up having. Despite himself, Curtis began to grow hard at the sight of the two naked women, even though Sharon's body did not do much for him.

"I can't remember anything" Veronica seemed quite off, disoriented and startled, looking down. "I can..." she made a move to get up, but soon returned to be sitting down, feeling wobbly. "If we don't remember, it doesn't count" Veronica tried to solider on and be positive, despite how she felt, seeing that Curtis was as disappointed as herself. "We will have our first time when it's the right moment" she caressed his arm as he was cleaning her, without the strength to do much more.

Sharon was gazing at them, her face showing worry about something that for once she didn't verbalize. Veronica knew the mannerisms of her friend, and soon noticed how silent she was, catching up on the meaning of her odd looks. "Holy shit Sharon, don't make that face, you have no chill. It isn't your fault" Veronica said, managing to rise a hand to pet her head.

"Well. It was my party. Excuse me for feeling responsible" Sharon said, visibly relaxed, even if something still nagged her. "What are you going to do... I mean... with that amount it's not a matter of luck anymore" she looked down to her groin.

Back
Top Bottom