Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moved [RoleplayMaster and Sigr]

Veronica seemed nervous at his touch. "I'll make sure to not look too good, but you are so cute so I have to make an effort" she said as they were reaching their homes, when Curtis squeezed her knee once more.

"Ah-" Veronica let a small moan escape her lips as Curtis intensified his touch, blushing like a tomato at the very moment. There was no way Curtis hadn't noticed that. "I..." Veronica mumbled. "You startled me and..." she was a really awful liar.

Normally, Veronica would leave the car in the driveway since they were going to use it again pretty soon, but this time she reached for the garage control and drove it into the privacy of her house. Once parked, her right hand rested on his, and guided it over the spandex shorts into her inner thighs, making him feel the warmth there. "I... I haven't... in three weeks..." she muttered, oddly shy, as she wasn't just admitting that she touched herself with certain frequency, but also that she didn't do it while he was at the hospital, driving her mad.

"It felt like... cheating" Veronica added. It was a stupid idea, but she didn't want to pleasure herself without Curtis, and now after a three week dry patch she was going crazy. "Yesterday at the locker room Sharon grabbed my breasts to make a joke about how big they are and I swear that she noticed how pent up I am, even if she said nothing" Veronica confessed.

Curtis was silent as she explained, his cheeks growing redder at her confession. It was also touching though, to know she wanted him around while she was pleasured, whether it was masturbation, foreplay, or sex. Leaning over, he kissed her lips, once again enjoying the taste. "Do you want me to help you out?" he asked, and felt her hand on his, pulling it closer to her lap. He was eager to do this once again, but paused slightly in thought. "Could we maybe move to your bedroom? After last time, I want to make sure I'm in a good position to do this for you." Curtis explained. In the back of his mind, he was thinking of Sharon and Veronica in the locker-room, the former grabbing at his girlfriend's breasts.

She also touched on something he had been thinking about, he, too, had not masturbated since last time they were together, as it felt somewhat wrong to do it without her. Not to mention how tough it was to hide with the loads he released. Hopefully the two of them could figure something out later.

"Fuck my bedroom" Veronica was hungry, and since Curtis had offered, red as a tomato, she wasn't up to delay it any longer. Her left hand pulled a couple of levers under her seat, leaving the back perfectly horizontal and moving the seat backwards so it kind of formed a bed with together with the backseats. She climbed backwards, leaving plenty of space between her and the steering wheel in the spacious car.

"And fuck these" Her hands went to her hips, thumbs digging into both the spandex shorts and what looked like some plain white panties. Veronica rose her posterior and pulled both down to her knees, like she was in a hurry. "Don't think I didn't see your eyes when I mentioned my breasts" she added, playful, pulling shirt and hoodie out of her in another deft move. Veronica was wearing a plain white bra that hide her plentiful breasts. "Come here" she dragged him down with her, before he could get a good look at her bottoms, but still catching a brief glimpse of her bare slit.

Watching Veronica begin to remove her clothing, her haste was a definite turn on. He was a little disappointed that they didn't move inside though, but his disappointment was soon gone as she removed her pants and panties, along with her shirt and hoodie. So many things disappearing from her body, it was difficult to determine what he should stare at first. Curtis began with a quick glimpse at her pussy, a very attractive looking part of her, not that he really knew what looked good or bad. He did not get much of a glimpse though, as he was quickly pulled closer, his body stretched over the centre console of the car.

Face between her soft breasts, he felt like he was in heaven. Lifting his head quickly to remove his glasses (which he placed over Veronica's eyes just for the hell of it), the boy 'braved' the unknown territory of Ronnie's breasts once again. It was a nice feeling, the soft skin wrapped around his head and somewhat suffocating him, not that it wasn't anything he couldn't handle. She would soon feel gentle kisses and nibbles at her skin on her breasts, and a hickey being made. A likely bad move since Veronica was quite often in a locker room with others.

Remembering the whole reason for this, Curtis' hand travelled down her body to her pussy, finding it from the sheer heat radiating off it. It was basically soaking wet by this point, or at least what a fifteen year old boy conceived as soaking wet. Two fingers gently eased inside, but that was the slowest they'd go for a while. Once he was knuckle-deep inside of her, the speed quickly rose, up until the point that they'd both be able to hear the sloshing sound of his fingers rapidly thrusting inside her. He was not being gentle, but felt that with her haste, she'd be happy with a rough, quick orgasm. Or several.

"Whoa, I can't see anything" Veronica giggled when Curtis put his glasses on her, looking cute but soon removing and storing them on a compartment on the door. She pushed his head into her chest, and he managed to kiss and bite the top side of her breasts even with her bra. Before she could even ask, Curtis went for her pussy, sliding into her dripping self. There was no way she hadn't slightly stained her panties before removing them. "Oh, fu-" Veronica didn't even manage to finish the simple word since Curtis, in a show of bravery decided to match her hunger with his speed.

Wordless moans and suffocating gasps was all left Veronica's mouth while Curtis finger banged her, her body twisting and writhing in pleasurable agony. Between how pent up she was, the excitement of having him back, doing it in her car and most of all, the rough treatment of her pussy, Veronica didn't last long.

"Fuck! Yes! Ye-" Veronica trembled and shouted, it was really lucky that they were in the car in the garage or she could have been easily heard. She was shaking, from the top of her head to the tip of her curled toes, all radiating by her connection to Curtis' hand. When the pleasure started to wane, Veronica rose her torso a bit, enough for her hands to reach the clasp of the bra and undo it.

With her big breasts finally revealed, they were a sight to behold, topped by nipples that were completely hard. Veronica pulled Curtis into them, eager to have his mouth all around. "More" was all she said in a breathless whisper.

As her legs began to close, and pussy began to tighten, the boy knew that she was about to cum. The lack of time it took surprised him greatly, yet also pleased him in the fact that it showed he did a good job. Feeling her juices flow all over his hand, Curtis watched her breathless reaction through her orgasm.

Slowly, Veronica's bra was removed from her chest, an amazing sight for him. Growing harder and harder, she would feel his stiffness against her idle hand, while his mouth hastened to wrap around her nipple. His lips felt like a suction cup to her breast, sucking on the nipple while letting his tongue twirl around it sensually. He did not seek to make her lactate, simply just pleasure her was his only goal.

As she died down from orgasm, Veronica had a brief relax time of 0.2 seconds, before she'd feel the rough fingers thrust in her once again. One orgasm down would hopefully make the older girl a bit more sensitive, and easier to force more orgasms. "Talk dirty for me." He mumbled, his mouth travelling from one nipple to the other. If she glanced down at the nipple he had vacated, she'd find the surrounding skin red, and the clear signs of at least two more hickeys. "Your breasts are amazing" Curtis added, in clear appreciation for them.

"You like my tits, don't you? Come on, devour me" she said, pushing his head into her bosom. "Fuck me with those fingers of yours!" Veronica instructed. "Upwards, there, that's the spooooh-" she guided him to her g spot, and his attack on it made her gush all over. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" her hips were swaying and waving against his hand, trying to match his pace. Soon a scream died in her throat, turning into a guttural moan of pleasure that made her breasts jiggle unrestricted against his face.

"Holy shit that was even sooner" she gasped. "Take your thumb upwards, into my clit" Veronica added. "Do it, Curtis, please... bang me hard..." she begged, seeking brutal release. His fingers on her g spot and the thumb on her clitoris was too much to handle, making Veronica cream all over his hand. Her words for more turned into moans, the moans into screams, and those into throaty sounds that soon went silent as Veronica rode orgasm after orgasm without a moment to rest.

"Stop, please, I can't..." after a while Veronica managed to beg for an end. Her legs were open wide, hanging from the seat. Her arms surrounded Curtis, weakly tapping him for a surrender. Her face was pure bliss, and Veronica's eyes were unfocused, unable to see more than when she was wearing his glasses. Her blonde hair was disheveled, result of the twists and turns, and a layer of sweat made her shine in the dim light of the car interior.

Growing harder as he heard her words, it was a wonder he hadn't creamed himself yet. Following her instructions, he soon found the spot she seemed to like a lot, if her reaction was anything to go by. After her second orgasm, his thumb gently moved to her clit, rubbing it furiously as he drove his fingers deep into her g spot. She felt like a broken toy, repeating the same motion over and over again as she rode his hand to multiple orgasms, making Curtis feel very happy with himself.

It felt like no time at all until she was begging him to stop, so he let his fingers slowly die down to a stop before sliding out of her. Deciding to have a little fun, Curtis wiped his wet hand on both of Ronnie's nipples, and then her lips and the skin surrounding them. Then, predictably, the boy ran his tongue along her left nipple, then her right nipple, and then the spots on her face that he touched with her juices that did not include her lips. And when just her lips were left, he leaned in for a deep kiss, hoping was at least a little better than their first kiss.

--

Panting as he pulled away, the boy sat down in his seat, and glanced down at his erection. "That was fun... but... I might have to go home now... I need a release too, or else I'll obliterate these pants." He said bluntly with a laugh, sounding breathless.

Veronica gladly received Curtis' playful touch, and she wouldn't resist him even if she could, lazily returning his deep kiss, letting him do the work even there, melting on his mouth. Cutis let her rest a bit, at least enough to start feeling human and not a gasping pile of pleasure. Then he mentioned his understandably throbbing erection, making Veronica smile. "I have a better idea, close your eyes and hold it" Veronica said, getting out of the car, grabbing her clothes with one hand, and Curtis with another.

Veronica walked from the inner garage door to her room completely naked, guiding Curtis by his hand. If he was to open his eyes, at least a little bit, he would see her naked self pulling him through her house, but he'd have to hold himself to not risk breaking her request. "Upstairs, one step at a time" she guided Curtis into the self inflicted darkness. He could hear doors opening as they walked through the house, until they stopped.

"Now you can open them" Veronica said. Her discarded clothes were bunched up in a corner with the sneakers she was wearing before, and both of them were in the big bathroom she had. The sight was one to behold: Curtis and his painful hard on were in the middle of the spacious room facing the huge white bathtub, while Veronica was with her backside towards him inside it. "Come here" she instructed, before going on all fours. "It's time for a hotdog" she spoke with a sultry smile and a devilish tone of voice. Veronica then slapped her own bountiful butt, sending waves over its surface, and parted the ass cheeks for him to rest his cock in between.

Curtis nodded as she told him she had a better idea, climbing out of the car and then closing his eyes, allowing Veronica to guide him. He was fairly slow walking, not a fan of being blindfolded and moved around, but they made it work. Soon, they moved upstairs, and that was when his mental map of the house failed him. Where were they going?

When he was finally allowed to open his eyes, he was greeted with a very attractive meeting him. Slowly stripping naked, Curtis followed his girlfriend into the bathtub, a little unsure of what he was to do. Staring dry mouthed at her sexy behind, he gently rested a hand on her hip, stroking the skin. "U-Uh.. what exactly do you want me to do?" he asked, showing his inexperience. "You said uh... hotdog? I know what 'doggystyle' is, but I doubt that's what you mean." He said, his voice getting quieter toward the end of his sentence, getting more and more distracted. If she gazed back, she'd see his free hand moving between her legs, a teasing finger running along her tired cunt.

"It's something I saw on a video onc-" Veronica started to answer, but feeling Curtis hand along his sore pussy sent shivers though her spine. "Oh no, hands off there for a while, please, or I'll end up walking bowlegged and having to sit on packs of ice" she joked, wanting him away from her tired groin. Veronica no longer minded him seeing her bare, not after she had pulled him into her with such hunger, but she still wanted to take it as slow as their urges allowed.

"You basically... well, put your sausage between my buns and go wild" Veronica explained, flushing. "The bathroom should hold all your seed, I didn't want to change the bedsheets" she added. "I can't do much in this position, but I think you like my ass, don't you? Feel free to grope and bite at your leisure" she wriggled it in front of his face.

"I think that'd be fun to see." He teased, but stopped touching her pussy. Cheeks reddening at the explanation, the mention of groping and biting at his leisure interested him too. So figuring he should lube the area before he went hotdogging, he shyly leaned forward, burying his face between her ass cheeks as his tongue explored. Refraining from penetrating her ass with his tongue, it ran along the skin, teasing it softly while his teeth lightly nibbled on her cheeks. Making another hickey on her ass (because, why not), Curtis gave her ass a quick squeeze before positioning his cock. Gently, Curtis gripped her ass and closed her cheeks over his erection, beginning to thrust. "Holy shit this is amazing." He groaned, biting his lip as he picked up the pace a little. He did not go too fast just yet, wanting to savour the feeling before his first cumshot. "Can you keep talking dirty? You seem so innocent but your dirty mouth is a huge turn on."

Even if Veronica was sore down there, she was still surfing atop the lingering pleasure of Curtis' rough fingering, and having him explore her buttocks felt amazing. His worked breath in her hole, his tongue all around her crack, his teeth on the cheeks, all contributing to make her hot again. "I thought you may like it, I'm glad I was right" Veronica smiled, amused at his attempts to go slow.

"Go on" she moaned. "Grab that meaty butt, dig in" Veronica followed his request of dirty talk, blushing at the idea that she had a dirty mouth and yet looked innocent to him. "You are so cute, trying to hold it in..." she muttered, her voice echoing on the bathroom. "Go, lets see how far up my back you shoot" she said.

Laughing softly, she changed his mind, telling him to go at a quicker pace. Fingers digging into her hips, Curtis began to thrust. In and out it went, allowing her to feel his thick, meaty balls slap against her pussy on every motion. The pent up cum he had waiting for over three weeks, plus the experience of fingering his girlfriend raw, make the boy very horny, so it took only a few more thrusts to make him cum. It seemed like more than ever, his semen coating her back and hair like a thick blanket. Slowly, but simultaneously, his cum began to run down her body, covering her sides and reaching her breasts, as well as running down her forehead towards her face.

Grunting as he came, it was as if his first cumshot had released a beast. Thrusting against her ass as if it were a sex toy and not a living, breathing person, all he currently seemed to care about was his own release. Ten solid minutes of thrusting later, and Veronica was essentially covered in cum, the hands supporting her upper body being buried by semen. "I've got one more in me." he said, going for his fifth and final one. Thrusting in and out, the slippery surface accidentally drew him into her ass hole. Roughly slamming inside, he released his load while balls-deep in the tight area. If Veronica gazed down, she'd see her stomach begin to bulge from his cum.

"Shit." He panted, slowly easing his cock out of her ass. The moment it was removed, it was as if a plug had been removed from a highly pressurised watergun. Cum shot out of her in one fluid motion, coating his lower body in his own cum, while her stomach begin to deflate. "Felt... good."

"What the fuck" Veronica said, feeling the first shot reaching her hair. "That's what I get for asking for it, I guess" she said amused, first time his abundant seed was on her. The idea was making her hotter than expected, specially when she had already half a dozen orgasms, so she reached for her breasts and took a dollop of his seed to her mouth. It was strangely tasty, and not disgusting at all like she had expected, although maybe was a byproduct of how much she liked him or how much of a glutton she was. "That's all? I thought you would be able to fill your pool" she joked, unaware of what she asked for.

It didn't pass fifteen minutes before Veronica was glazed from head to toe, her hands sinking in the warm pool. The situation and his rough treatment of her butt had her worked up and close to the orgasm, but with her pussy as sore as it was she wouldn't dare to touch it, not to mention that she was covered in his seed. Curtis' announcement that he had one last shot had Veronica bracing for it, but nothing could prepare to what was coming. Between his passion and the slippery nature of everything at the moment, Curtis bottomed out in her ass, a surprise pressure that sent her to a kind of orgasm she didn't think she could have.

Releasing inside, Veronica felt the full force of his seed opening a way, making her feel bloated and bulged. Shaking, she just slipped in the bathtub, away from his prick and releasing his semen everywhere. "I hope that was an accident" Veronica seemed to menace, but her pleasured smile betrayed her tone. "A happy accident, but still. Holy shit, I didn't know that it could feel... like that" she mumbled, riding the strangest orgasm she had yet. "Hit the hot water, after that I deserve at least to be cleaned by you" Veronica said, ready to clean them both and the tub of that excess of passion.

"Yeah, that was an accident. So slippery." he said, keeping his words short. He was a lot more talkative when confident, so his shyness showed how nervous he was after what he had done. But she seemed content with him, which was a relief. "Thank you for that, I can't believe it felt so good." He laughed, reaching over and turning the water tap on. Washing out the excess semen from the tub, he began to cup the running water in his hands, washing her body clean. He took his sweet time, and if it weren't obvious from the start, she'd soon realise that he just liked touching her body.

Once the semen was gone from the three of them, Curtis placed the plug, letting the tub begin to fill with water. "I've seen all of you now... do you want to see all of me?" He offered, sitting back on the other side of the bath, shyly revealing his entire body to her. His dick was not a very impressive size, only about four inches. It was beginning to shrink more, thanks to the orgasms he recently went through. His ballsack seemed to be just as large as his dick, hanging low and large. The ballsack was clearly the highlight of his genitalia, fun to touch, suck on, or feel tighten as he shoots his load.

Gesturing for her to come closer to him, he pulled Veronica closer, until she was cuddled against him, her back to his stomach. "Your body is so fun to touch, especially with wet skin." He laughed in her ear, his hands running up and down her arms. Pausing a little in thought, he brought up another thing he had been wondering about. "So... do you like being called Ronnie? Or were you just saying that to make me happy after we spoke about that fight I got in?"

Curtis being more interested on touching her around than washing her made Veronica smile, even with both of them so spent, it felt good to be taken care of. "I do" she said, her eyes wandered all over Curtis, his body hair stuck to the wet body, his dick slowly shrinking after having doused her, the balls still hanging heavy as if they only needed a moment recover. "Lovely" she said, before getting pulled into a hug.

"I told you I liked it, didn't I?" Veronica pinched his thigh as a mock punishment for even asking. She let herself rest against him, and then she finally noticed the hickeys on her breasts. "No wonder it felt good, you even marked me" she smiled, the marks were subtle but would gain a more obvious color during a few days. "I'll have to hide from Sharon, or she won't stop asking for details" Veronica laughed.

"This is fantastic, I could be here for hours, but then we would miss our own date" she smiled. "Go home and get ready, wait for me downstairs. I won't take long, I promise" Veronica said, lazily vacating the bathtub.

Veronica started to dress, making a face when she got a clean pair of white lace panties in, her groin still a bit sore. Since she proposed the date, Veronica already knew what dress she was going to try, the one she never got to wear since it had no one to wear it for. Sure, her mother always nagged her, and she could just wear it for herself, but it wasn't the same. She wanted someone to tell her that she was pretty. Not impressive, not tall or strong, just pretty.

Slowly walking downstairs, finding Curtis waiting there, Veronica was wearing a simple white dress with no more adornment than an assortment of metallic studs on the bottom side. It was pretty plain but the gist of the dress was readily apparent: It did nothing to hide some of the most prominent features of her figure. The lack of sleeves showed her strong arms, the short length wasn't enough to hide her well formed long legs. It covered her properly, and yet with her being so tall, the illusion of being a tad too small persisted. Well, maybe it could have been, but there was no bigger size on the shop, so she had to make do. Her hair was just bunched on the back, nothing fancy but it left her neck and shoulders free.

"What do you think?" Veronica asked, eager to know what Curtis was going to say.

B17kYMO.jpg

"Ow!" He muttered as she pinched him, pulling her in close and shyly pinching her nipple. Laughing softly as she mentioned Sharon, he kind of hoped Sharon would notice. He'd never been teased in a good natured way, and this was definitely the way to do it. Gazing down at her neck, it was very tempting to make another hickey there, a place that she would be unable to hide, but the boy resisted. After all, the more private time they had together, the more he got to explore and have fun with other things. Groaning as she mentioned the date, he felt so sensitive 'downstairs', that he just wanted to lay down and relax. But he had offered, and once they got started, Curtis knew the date would be great. Slowly exiting the tub, Curtis dried off and got dressed, before leaving to his own house to change.

--

Gazing through his clothing, it was difficult to find something that looked good, but not too formal. Finally settling on a nice dark blue blazer, with a slightly lighter blue shirt, along with jeans, he hoped he did not look too underdressed.

Waiting at the bottom of the stairs for Veronica, she would see him gaze up when she reached halfway down. The boy bit his lip, clearly admiring the look of his girlfriend, but looked somewhat disappointed. She soon reached the base of the staircase, asking of his opinion. "You look amazing. Should I go back home and change or something? I don't look that great.." he mumbled, while pulling Veronica in for a kiss on the cheek.

Veronica's eyes brightened when she looked at him, blue was definitely his color and he looked just right. Then frowned, seeing that Curtis looked a little bit off, and soon the reason was made apparent. "Don't be silly, you are perfectly fine, just not accustomed to see me on a dress" she leaned over him, grabbing his face with both hands, landing a brief kiss on him. "Come on, I know a place" Veronica said, taking Curtis by his hand. "Oh, wait, I'm not accustomed either" she stopped, quickly climbing upwards and soon going down back, carrying a small white hand purse. "This thing has no pockets" she laughed, since she needed to carry her things somewhere. Seeing her not being accustomed to something that was so simple as carrying a purse was telling of how she usually carried herself.

Once in the car, Veronica shuffled. "It's way longer than any of my shorts and still..." she fidgeted. "It's... breezy down there, not that I mind, but still weird" she admitted, starting to drive. About twenty minutes later, they parked in some comfy Italian restaurant, nothing upscale or fancy and if Curtis had been through the road more often or had a good memory, he would notice that it was on the way to school. The place had an intimate dim light, and it was half empty, so finding a table was no trouble, getting one next to a window. "I love this place, even if I've never been in" Veronica confessed. "Every time that I got a red traffic light there" she pointed to the stop just outside, "I ended up looking at the couples inside, wondering how it felt... and now I'm in the other side of that window with a boy I adore" she finished, blushing.

Smiling at the reply, he breathed a sigh of relief at being told he looked good. Laughing at her forgetting a purse, it was amusing to see her make a mistake. She seemed so perfect all the time.

It did not take long until they were in the restaurant, getting ready to sit down. Pulling out her chair for Veronica to sit in, Curtis excused himself to the bathroom. Except when he turned the corner, the boy went to the desk to make an order. "Hi, me and my girlfriend are at table 23. Knowing what she's like, she'll want to split the bill, but I don't want her to. So, he's a fifty..." He explained the situation, handing the person a fifty dollar note. "And that should cover us for tonight, plus the tip. We haven't ordered yet though, so this is for us in a few minutes."

Thanking the woman, Curtis returned to his date, sitting opposite her. "You adore me?" He asked, sounding as if teasing her. "I adore you too." He said with a grin, his foot lightly running up and down her bare leg.

"Well, you are adorable" Veronica said with a smile. "Even if a bit too naughty" she added, feeling him play dirty under the table. "I'm going to order a big plate of pasta and some meat" Veronica looked eager. "Me stuffing my face may not be romantic, but if I'm hungry is your fault for tiring me" she smiled.

"Oh, with all the crazy stuff I almost forgot" Veronica said, realizing something. "Sharon's parents are out next weekend, so it a typical Sharon fashion she's throwing a party" she said. "It's probably just a ruse to lure Naida to her home, but Sharon is the most popular girl of the team so plenty of people will be there and..." she was unsure, but her eyes had a light to them. "I wanted us to go there. Together" she said, reaching for his hand over the table.

"It's a date, you're free to eat whatever you like. I believe in a date, you should be free to do whatever you like." He grinned. "And besides, it will give your mouth a different taste when I kiss you next" He said, enjoying the slight tease he was being with their legs.

The concept of a party interested him, so he immediately nodded at the offer, accepting her offer and taking her hand. "As long as you're fine with me being right next to you the entire time, sure. I have to admit I've uh... never really been to a party before.. Well, a party that wasn't organised by my parents or have any more than four people there." He confessed, grimacing as he remembered how bad his life was not that long ago. "I'm not great in large groups, so you might eventually lose circulation in your hand from my squeezing it too hard." Curtis warned her, giving her hand a small squeeze before releasing it.

"I'm the strong one, and my body has some marks to prove that I can handle your squeezing" Veronica said with a smile. "I want your cute self next to me all the time, for everyone to see how lucky I am" she said. "Anyone that has a problem with that will have me throwing their sorry asses out. Everyone in school will know the next day how you are the coolest first year ever, hanging out with Sharon Kim and her friends" she said with a sly smile. "Well, as long as Sharon manages to be in her own party without taking Naida upstairs" she shrugged, knowing her best friend's plans.

Curtis smiled widely at her reply, pleased that she didn't mind the likely decrease in her reputation for being with him. It made him feel special. Wanted. Needed. "You say things like that to me, and it makes me want to hug you so much.. but then when I hug you, I'll want to do other things to you too, and then we'll end up in the bath again." Smiling a little more, he looked up at the waiter as he came to take their order. "You can order whatever you want, Ronnie. I'll just have some off your plate, as I doubt you'll eat it all." He commented. "Oh, but I like garlic bread, so get one of those please." Curtis added as an afterthought.

The restaurant was hardly the place for an eating bet, so Veronica restrained the joke, specially taking into account her betting history with Curtis. With her order of a huge pasta platter to share, garlic bread aplenty and some meatballs on the side to complete it all, they were soon served.

"Are your parents back tonight? I dearly miss sleeping with you, but if they are around I don't think your mother will cooperate..." she asked, wanting to top the night cuddling Curtis into sleep. In the meantime Veronica started to eat, restraining herself to not stuff her face with a lot of food at a time, rendering her unable to keep a conversation without a large gulp. Unknowingly, a small dot of sauce ended up landing in the tip of her nose, but she hadn't noticed it.

Back
Top Bottom