Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moved [RoleplayMaster and Sigr]

Veronica stifled a laugh pushing her face against the towel when Curtis made the crass comment. She reached her back while pressing her breasts against the towel, untying the back part of her bikini top to leave her back bare except for the strap at her nape. It felt good tempting her cute boyfriend, but that was playing on the edge as well, since she wanted to take it slow even if she doubted her ability to do so.

"Do the back of my legs too" she asked, trying to not look at him down there. Veronica tied her bikini top back again, but this time her hands went lower, pulling her bottoms a little bit, dangerously close of turning the bikini into a thong. "I don't want to burn my backside" she said, being a bit of a devil. She was so happy, being playful with her boyfriend on the beach. Her boyfriend. Just the idea made her giggle.

She'd feel his hands become a little shaky from nerves and embarrassment as he rubbed her skin, the sun already making it warm to the touch. Watching as the pulled up her bottoms slightly, revealing more ass cheek, Curtis knew he was in trouble. Kneeling with his legs either side of her left leg, he could feel bad things were to come. So the boy began to rub the cream into her left thigh, hoping to ignore the feeling, but alas, he could not. And right then and there, he creamed himself.

Now, Curtis was small in a lot of ways. His height, his confidence, and his self-image. But one thing that was definitely not small, was how much he could show a woman how much he liked her. Well, that was a nice way of putting it. To put it crudely, when he came, you would know about it. Feeling his penis throb as he began to ejaculate, his semen ran down his thighs, coating Veronica's leg with his cum. She'd know something was wrong as she would feel him tense up and freeze, not to mention the odd feeling of something coating her leg. It was too thick to be sunscreen, so what was it. "I um... had an accident." He mumbled, mortified by what had happened. Surely she would be breaking up with him now. After all, who the hell cums on their girlfriend, after seeing a bit of ass?

Veronica looked backwards from over her shoulder, noticing something was wrong with Curtis and feeling something weird in her leg. "Holy shit, that's no sunscreen" was the first thing it came to her mind and it went unfiltered through her mouth. Reaching for her bag she quickly retrieved a hand towel that could handle that and handed it to him. "Just when I thought you couldn't be more cute" she said with a smile, handing the towel to him. "My bad, I know that I was doing something risky but I did it anyways. I just couldn't help it" Veronica confessed. "Be a good guy and clean it, please" she did her best to keep herself calm, even if seeing him on a pinch about such a thing excited her.

"If you play nice the rest of the morning, I'll have a surprise for you before dinner" Veronica said when he finished, sweating a bit and not just because of the sun. "My turn now, if you can't handle it you won't get the surprise later" she said, grabbing the sunscreen bottle and getting awfully eager to touch him. Curtis was surprisingly fuzzy for a boy his age, having plenty of body hair around, giving him a nice touch on her hands. Even then, she didn't want to idle much and cause another accident, leaving Curtis without his surprise.

Once again, Curtis was surprised with Veronica. No hate or disgust. Only surprise and amusement. Breathing a sigh of relief, Curtis accepted the hand towel and gently wiped her leg clean. There was still a large stain on her towel from the semen, but her leg was now free. He then folded the towel over so the semen was on the inside. Ensuring no one was watching, Curtis then used the towel to clean his own legs and then his inside, as everything felt sticky. "I'll need to jump in the water later." He said quietly, slowly lying down on his towel at her instruction.

Closing his eyes and beginning to relax, this would be when she found how hairy he was, since they both were a little distracted yesterday. His chest and 'snail trail' were the most hairy bits on his torso, but his back was fairly hairy too. A thin layer of hair along his back, getting a little thicker along his lower back. While it seemed tame on his upper body, it hinted that it would only get thicker if she delved between his legs. "It might be better that I had the uh.. a-accident when I did. Probably would be worse if it were to happen right now." He reasoned, as his cock was pressed tightly between his body and the ground. He was curious as to what her surprise for him later would be, but didn't ask, knowing he would get to see it eventually.

Even if she didn't want to linger too long, Veronica enjoyed her time with Curtis. "I like how fuzzy you are" she said in a playful tone. She wondered how hairy could be where unseen, but she didn't want to think too much on that, so she focused on the task at hand.

Curtis heard a different female voice behind them, one that made Veronica startle, judging for her touch on his back. "The last thing I expected to see here was you with your hands on a boy. Nica, who's the cutie?" the girl asked, sounding a bit mischievous. The voice belonged to a black haired Asian girl, specifically Korean if Curtis had a good eye for that. The contrast with Veronica was immediately apparent, since calling her "less curvy" would be like calling a fire "less hot" compared to the sun itself. The girl was quite flat and slim, having a lean body that suggested an athletic habit, all clad in a cute red side tied bikini, a piece of clothing that looked nice on her and wouldn't even begin to cover Veronica.

"Sharon!" Veronica greeted, cleaning her hands into the towel and hugging her. "Nice seeing you" she added, looking a bit nervous.

"Yeah, yeah, you can't distract me, introduce me to that adorable thing you are hiding behind" Sharon seemed to have quite the character as well, but her tone seemed friendly.

Veronica sighed, accepting surrender. "Curtis, this is Sharon, a friend from the volley team" she said, something that may seem odd to him, since Sharon was about his height. "Sharon, this is Curtis" a brief stop had the trio waiting on baited breath, but she had nothing to hide. "My boyfriend" added.

"Your whaaaaat?" Sharon seemed amused, deftly dodging Veronica and sitting beside him. "So that's why you are wearing that? Seducing him with your obscene body?" she joked. "I'd say he's exactly your type" finally added, leaning too close for comfort.

"Get away from him" Veronica leaned in, still playful but she grabbed and lifted Sharon like she was a doll, standing her back in front of Veronica, away from Curtis. "You didn't answer my question" she added.

"I came to the beach to settle the things with a couple of those bitches from the east side" Sharon said, seemingly sharing Veronica's ability to be crude when needed. "We were supposed to play a set against them, but Naida can't come, family drama" she shrugged, both of them knowing the kind of trouble she talked about. "So maybe it's my lucky day" Sharon stepped closer to Veronica, almost putting her face into her breasts. "Nica, please come on... if we don't play they'll call us losers..." she begged, knowing Veronica's competitive character.

"I hate you" she said with a smile. "Curtis, do you mind?" she turned to face him. "We crush those east side hoes and the rest of the day I'm yours" she offered as leverage, her language turning rude at the sight of a rival. "That way you'll see me playing too" she added.

TwqitXp.jpg

Frowning slightly in confusion as he heard the new voice, disappointed that the sunscreen massage was over. Opening his eyes, he was greeted with the sight of another somewhat attractive volleyball player in a bikini. While some would call her attractive, Veronica was easily the superior one in terms of looks. Sitting up, he smiled in a friendly manner as Veronica introduced them. "It's a pleasure, Sha-" He began, offering a hand but she quickly dove to the ground next to him. Seeming just as hyper at Veronica, he could see why they were friends.

The mention of a volleyball game, and Veronica's involvement was interesting. Sure, he wanted to watch, but he hoped the day would be just theirs. But, of course, he needed to be a supportive boyfriend. "Sure, have your game. It'll be fun to watch." He grinned, standing up next to his girlfriend and showing off the height difference between them. Grabbing the bag they brought with them, Curtis packed up the towels (careful to hide the semen soaked towel from Sharon) and slipped the straps over his shoulders. "Bend down." He requested to Veronica, getting an idea. Once she did so, he climbed on her back, enjoying the feeling of his skin against her own. She would feel his cock pressed against her too, deflating slowly from his earlier orgasm. "And you owe me ice-cream after this." He warned her teasingly.

"You are such a brat" Veronica said with a smile, obeying him. "Ice cream and a piggyback ride, I'm too nice" she wasn't going to back off, and even if feeling him on her back with the risk that he would coat her was making her crazy, she accepted, earning a laugh from Sharon.

"I was right, he's exactly your type" Sharon said with a smile. "But now I'm jealous, you don't give me piggyback rides" she pouted, mocking her.

"You know full well why I don't unless you are injured" Veronica said. "And stop ogling him, you imp" she added. "So it's just one standard set of beach volley, right?" she asked Sharon, receiving a nod. "Oh, I don't know how much of volleyball you know, Curtis, but the basics are pretty simple" she shrugged, adjusting Curtis' weight on her back. "I play middle blocker since I'm the tallest on our team. My job is to stop them and score, and I'd say I do it nicely" she bragged.

"You wouldn't without me and you know it, Nica" Sharon said. "Don't look at me like that, Curtis. Despite being your height I'm the best of the team. My work as libero is to defend on the back of that giant of yours" she added.

Veronica snorted, but she didn't object to Sharon's words. "Here we are" she said, looking at the net and recognizing the rivals from other school, leaving Curtis on the sand. "Wait and see" she said to Curtis, a brief kiss on the lips before closing in. Curtis could see that her rivals, a couple of pretty tall girls that couldn't really rival with Veronica in any department, seemed nervous looking at her.

He was quietly happy that he had Sharon's approval. He didn't want to make any issues for Veronica and her friends. And if Curtis had issues due to this relationship, he could always just hang out with Veronica. Hopefully she wouldn't feel too restrained with being around him all the time, but that was a conversation for another time.

"I'm a brat, am I?" He laughed. "Would I be a brat if I mentioned your little sporting mishap in the pool yesterday?" He asked, subtly hinting at revealing her horrid basketball shot. At the mention of Sharon ogling him, Curtis was a little surprised. He hadn't really noticed it, and never really thought he was ogle-worthy.

Sitting down on the sand, Curtis grabbed their towels from the bag, scrunching them up in balls and holding them in either hand. Shaking them around, the towels now resembled pom-poms like what cheerleaders would use. "Wooo! Go Veronica." He laughed. Normally he wouldn't be as outgoing as to yell something like that, but with how nervous the opposing team looked, Curtis had confidence in Veronica's winning ability.

Veronica laughed at Curtis' antics, he looked adorable, but she soon was focused on the game that was about to begin and her eyes steeled.

"Why were you kissing your little brother in the lips, you freak?" one of the east side players mocked her, trying to silence her own nerves with a crude mock.

"She's my boyfriend, you slut" Veronica lashed back. "You won't be able to kiss your dog with the mouthful of sand you'll be eating" added.

Judging for Sharon's amused face, Veronica being like that wasn't a surprise, but if her wide open eyes were indicative, she was more defensive than usual given the topic.

The east side players said no more, and readied to serve. The ball passed quickly over the net, but Sharon was already there to receive it, moving effortlessly as if sand was just a ballroom. Veronica set the ball close to the net, and when Curtis thought he had watched everything, Sharon just darted, jumped higher than anyone would think she could and spiked the ball right at their court for the serve change.

A small group of people was gathering to watch, something to be expected with the show performed there. The small crowd mumbled, and some fans talked about "the devil" and "the tower" seemingly some kind of nicknames for them.

It was time for Veronica to serve, her prodigious physique moving like a well oiled machine, smashing the ball on a jump. One of the east side players ended up sitting down, but she managed to return it. Sharon set the ball with a malicious smile, right in front of where the other player was. Veronica jumped again, her arm describing an arc that ended sounding like a whiplash when hitting the ball, sending a blur over the other east side player. Unable to receive it properly she threw herself after it, only to see it sink into the sand while she dragged herself though the court.

"How does that taste? Crunchy?" this time was Sharon the one following the joke when their rival got a mouthful of sand. Veronica had her eyes on the ball, a ruthless machine.

Soon enough the crowd dispersed, the east side bitches were sent packing and the irregular couple were victorious, getting back to Curtis.

As Sharon and Veronica returned after the game, Curtis was applauding. "Impressive. First time I've watched a full game of volleyball, and it was very fun to watch." He said as they approached. Reaching up, Curtis wrapped his hands behind Veronica's neck and pulled her down for a soft kiss on the lips. "And that's for defending my honour" He added teasingly, winking at her. He acted confident, but was a little nervous. Would comments like those follow Veronica constantly now that they were going out? He did not want to be the cause of such insults. Sure, they were expected to throw insults like that, as they were rivals. But what would happen when Veronica returned to school. Those comments would still likely remain.

"I've got to figure out a new way to say thank you, my lips feel like they could go numb if I have to kiss you so often. Not that that's a bad thing, of course." He grinned, shyly moving beside her into a side-along hug. It sort of worked despite the height difference, except for the breast practically resting on top of his head, and the fact that his arm was around her waist instead of her midsection.

Veronica lovingly ruffled his hair, losing her focused mood as the game ended, returning to her usual warmer self. "Words work, but I don't mind the kisses either" she joked. "Good job Sharon, as always" Veronica smiled to her teammate.

"I owe you one for covering Naida" Sharon said with a sly smile. "And I'm gonna make her pay for leaving me alone" she added.

"I can imagine" Veronica said. "Don't be too harsh on our captain, you sleazebag" she winked.

"Not more than you on poor Curtis" Sharon said. "If Nica acts mean, come with me and I'll protect you" she joked with Curtis, prompting a snort from Veronica.

"And now that I saved your bony ass from being mocked by the east side scarecrows, can I have my date back?" Veronica said. "I'm not kicking you out, but... well, I am" she laughed.

"Fine, fine..." Sharon accepted. "A pleasure, Curtis. Hurt her and I'll end you" she added as a joke before leaving, causing a dry laugh from Veronica, showing that there was some truth there.

"And now, it's surprise time" Veronica said. "You more than earned it, you cute cheerleader" she added with a smile.

Laughing at Sharon's comment of Veronica being mean, Curtis shook his head slightly, meaning that he knew Veronica wouldn't be mean to him. Sure, he initially had been worried, but now he was simply happy.

"Trust me, I'm sure if I hurt Veronica, she could take care of me." He said, as he already knew of her height and strength being much better than his own. But somehow, he knew that Sharon could do some damage if she wanted to. "It was nice to meet you." The boy smiled, before she walked away.

"Give me a hint. Let me guess for what it is." He requested, grabbing one of her arms and wrapping it around him, while he held her to his side. Her breast was still lightly pressed against his head, an odd feeling of comfort coming from it.

With Curtis so close, Veronica felt confident, she was determined. "It's a place I like, the views are amazing" she said, guiding him to a corner of the beach that grew emptier and emptier as they approached. By the end of it, the beach turned into rocks, a complicated gray labyrinth, little crabs wandering around and dry foam forming abstract pictures.

"The tide is just about right" she said, strangely silent during the whole walk. Whatever that place meant for her, it had to be special, but maybe it was just that she didn't want to give Curtis any clues. Holding his hand, Veronica guided him over the rocks, stepping carefully to not slip. Upwards first, downwards later, it was a couple of minutes that they left the sight of the rest of the people in the beach.

Between the rocks, within a crevice just big enough for Veronica to step in crouched, was a small cave. A floor of sand, wet by the lowering tide received them, the walls of rock full of colorful sea vegetation. Light entered the cave by small cracks on top, lending the place enough light to see but also a dim atmosphere.

Once inside, Veronica hugged Curtis from behind, her hands on his hairy chest, his head resting against her breasts. "I want to go slow, to not rush things" she whispered. Her hands traveled to his arms, taking them behind his back, like an arrested criminal. "But Sharon wasn't lying, you are just my type and even without that accident from before, girls get hot too" she admitted, a tremble on her voice, Veronica's jagged breath making her breasts sway.

"You can't look, not yet, not today" Veronica stated. "But I want, I have to touch you" she confessed, her hands left his and went to Curtis' shorts, slowly lowering them, playing with his pubic hair. "And I want you to touch me" she added. Curtis could feel her posture shift, her legs open wider, the message to his hands clear. His fingers were so close, all they had to do was reach for it.

Curtis' mind was racing, wondering what on earth was going on. They were leaving civilisation behind as Veronica lead him along the beach, all the way to a small cave. Slowly, the two entered, and his curiosity was getting stronger. Were they... were they about to fuck? Turns out, he was wrong, but only just.

Feeling the tight hug from behind, he enjoyed the soft sensation of her breasts on either side of his face, almost sandwiching his head in. Hearing her words, it was an interesting idea; touching each other, without seeing what they were doing. A little difficult for Curtis, since he had to reach backward, and upward, and the positioning would make things a whole lot more difficult to make pleasurable. Hoping he wouldn't disappoint her with his counter offer, he nervously spoke up. "Th-This is amazing, but um.. I want this done right. If we have to do it in this positioning, I won't be able to um.. d-do anything, that would please you." He hoped he was right in his assumptions, that she wanted him to finger her. He didn't think there was room for misinterpretation though, thanks to the finger slowly twirling a bit of of pubic hair.

"If you want to, go ahead with what you have planned, and then um.. we both move so I'm behind you? Me reaching back like that would not work well." He explained, his voice continuing to sound as if he were worried of disappointing her.

His will to make her feel good made Veronica smile. Her own hands abandoned his front part for a moment, taking Curtis by his wrists, caressing his hands. "I want you in me while I play with you" she stated, being bossy once more. One of her hands lowered her bikini bottoms, rising a leg to let it dangle on the ankle of the other one. She had her legs open wide, so Curtis could see the piece of clothing down there around her foot, and could only imagine what it was no longer covering.

"Come here, I'll guide you" Veronica took his hands towards her, almost as if she was going to handcuff him. His knuckles brushed her inner thigh, feeling warm and wet. Veronica opened her legs even wider, lowering herself into his hands, Curtis could feel his moist hot flesh, bare of any hair. "Ahhh... This right here is my clitoris" she gasped and guided one of his hands to it, setting his thumb atop it. "And this..." she took his other hand, closed it into a fist then extended his middle and index finger, pushing them into her warm insides. "Oh fuck... you know what this is..." Curtis could feel her twitch around his fingers, gasping on top of his head. "M-move them towards you, like a come here motion... ah, yes, there... fuck... pace yourself..." she left his hands in position, not very differently than when she touched herself.

"Your turn" she said. While Curtis was focused on a place he couldn't see, Veronica took her hands downwards again, getting finally rid of his bathing suit, releasing his cock like a spring. Her left hand went into his bountiful balls, her right playing with the head, lowering occasionally for a slow pump. "You don't have to h-hold yourself, I don't w-want you to hold yourself" Veronica said, her laborious voice betraying the job Curtis was doing in her. "I want to see what you are capable off... oh fuck, yes, there... I'm going to milk you until you have nothing left" she stated, working on his cock, up and down, up and down.

Nodding as she guided him, the boy bit his lip in anticipation. If she happened to gaze down, she'd find his cock poking a tent in his shorts for the millionth time. Feeling the hot slit of her pussy, he followed her instructions and began flicking his fingers inside her, the warm, wet hole feeling very unique, yet fun to play with. He had no real idea for pacing, of going slow then fast, or teasing of any kind. It was with this positive or negative aspect of his knowledge that the boy's fingering movements were erratic, trying to bring her to an orgasm as quickly as possible.

Feeling his bathing suit slowly slide down his legs, and knowing what was to come, Curtis quickly kicked off his pants and booted them to the side. He had no desire to leave this cave with swimming trunks soaked in semen. And soon, he felt a gentle hand wrap around his penis, being a lot more tender and caring for the muscle than its owner ever was. And it was this gentle, slow approach that seemed to be such a turn on, as it was so different to his own technique. Hearing her heavy, laboured breaths as he worked on her pussy made him smile, rubbing her clit with his thumb and hearing a slight gasp.

"You like to talk?" he asked with a small smile, enjoying the dirty talk of her milking him dry. "Keep talking. Tell me how much you want me to cum." He instructed quietly. She would probably notice the lack of size for his cock. Maybe only at four or maybe five inches, it wasn't the highlight of his body. It was what was in her other hand that was the interesting bit. You'd expect a boy his size to have a fairly small cock and balls, but his balls were very large. Hanging down quite far, his nutsack was a lot heavier than even his cock. Although, it wasn't a big surprise considering the loads he shoots out.

Feeling himself getting closer, his arm twitched slightly, forcing his fingers a little higher up inside of his girlfriend. It really took no time at all until his cock erupted, causing his body to momentarily tense up. This tensing also caused his fingers to spread briefly while inside of her. The ejaculation was definitely a sight to behold, as she could see it shooting across the cave despite not looking down at what she was touching. Soon, the semen mixed with the water they were standing in, causing it to be a thin layer of white. "Fuck." he mumbled, panting softly.

"God, you are so c-cute..." Veronica hissed. Her right hand abandoned his groin for a moment, bringing it to her face. All Curtis could hear was a slobbering sound behind him, and soon the hand returned back down, shiny and slippery with her drool. Her hand covered his anxious prick, a cave within a cave, wrapping him in her wet confines.

"The hell are these... I see it's going to take me a while to dry you..." Her left hand was busy with a whole different beast, that seemed to have a life on its own. His balls felt heavy on Veronica's hand, and seemed to belong on some kind of wild beast more than her adorable Curtis. She liked him before, but now, Veronica lusted for him, connecting the dots. How hairy he was, the potence and quantity of his seed, the mere idea made her twist like a snake, Curtis fingers following her slight moves inside her.

Curtis exploded in her hand, painting the secret cave and dripping through her fingers. She could feel the balls tense and beat with every shot, but they still felt full between her fingers. The tension made him lose control of what he was doing inside her, the surprise making Veronica shiver. She wanted to savor how Curtis tasted like, but she had to hold herself or she wouldn't be able to stop there. "I'm not done with you, I want another, f-fast" Veronica moved her left hand from his balls to the base of his cock, using his white lubed right palm to massage his head, sending Curtis into a writhing agony.

"Don't dare to fucking stop, don't dare to hold, I'm c-close" Veronica gasped behind him, the strength of her arms holding Curtis in place even, if he didn't dare to escape her hands. The wet sounds behind him increased, and Veronica's movements were growing impatient.

Feeling the saliva covered hand along his cock, it felt nice, as if simulating a pussy (not that he knew how a pussy would feel around his cock). As he came, the last few loads of cum shot out at a small enough distance that her hand became coated, and some ran down the shaft to lubricate his cock and balls.

She was rubbing the head of his cock, demanding another load of cum with such a simple teasing. His legs going weak, another few jets of cum shot out at her pressing, almost making him collapse. "Shit." He panted louder, slowly regaining his strength.

His fingers never stopped thrusting inside of her, even if he was tempted to see how sexually frustrated she could get. But he went on and on. Smirking as an idea came to him, she would feel his fingers leave her cunt for the briefest of moments, before re-entering hard. And this re-entry felt different... because he added a third finger. "Cum all over these fingers. You're such a naughty girl, you know you want to cum all over my hand." He said softly, hoping his novice attempt at dirty talk worked well.

"Hey..." Veronica protested when Curtis left her on the verge. "Wha- fffuck. Oh god... yes, yes, yessss...." she rode the extra stimulation to her first orgasm, briefly abandoning his groin to hug him while she came, shaking like a leaf, gasping in his ear. It was too soon to let him see her pleasured face, the sounds would have to do for now. "You cheater..." she muttered when she was able to speak again. "Go on... they will be coming in a row now..." Veronica informed him, returning to his package again.

Between her attention and his work on her, Curtis started to shoot thick ropes of cum again, as it seemed to have no end to his reserves. Veronica wondered how that could feel inside, and came a second time, then a third, her sweaty body sticking to him, twisting and quivering as they were one being. Given time Veronica had lost count, her orgasms building one upon another, his balls spewing their content as she had opened a faucet. In the end Veronica collapsed between gasps before Curtis did, falling backwards with Curtis ending on top of her lap.

"That was... fuck" Veronica was out of words. "Lets rest like this for while, I don't think I can walk right now" she confessed, wanting to cuddle. Her head rested on his shoulder, kissing him sporadically, while her hands played with his pubic hair, his cock unable to rise for a while. An uncertain amount of time passed in that secret paradise, before Veronica was able to move again, standing up.

"That was more tiring than a game" she said amused, drying herself with a towel before putting back her bikini bottoms, before Curtis tried to sneak a peek. "You won't guess what" Veronica added, mischievous. "I'm hungry as hell, and I'm sure you are dehydrated, lets go grab lunch" she grabbed him by his hand once he was dressed, getting out of their secret place.

Hearing the sloppy sounds getting louder as Veronica begged him to continue, he felt the pussy tighten, before convulsing as she came. She sounded amazing, both the verbal sounds and the sounds he was making with her cumming cunt. These sounds alone brought him so close to another orgasm, that she'd only need to pump him twice to let it erupt once more. Hearing her encouragement to continue, as she'd be cumming a lot more now, he wished he could simply turn around and finger fuck her until his arm got tired, as the better positioning would make him a lot faster. But this was still fun, feeling her get close to another orgasm almost immediately.

By the time they had finished, Curtis had cum about five times, he felt like. As for Veronica, he was not completely sure how many times she had cum and what times were simply body convulsions, but she had cum at least as many times as him, he felt.

Eyes widening as he fell down to the ground, he was laughing tiredly as Veronica spoke. He was sitting on top of her, which saved him from lying in what was essentially a puddle that was 50% male semen, 10% of Veronica's juices, and 40% water. Thankful as well that she was playing with the pubic hair, he felt that he couldn't last another orgasm.

As Veronica began to move, he realised his fingers had remained in her pussy the entire time they were laying there. Eyeing his wet fingers once they were removed, Curtis gestured to them, to Veronica. "Do you want to taste?" He asked with a small smile, unsure if that was a normal thing since he regularly saw it in porn.

Standing slowly, Curtis pulled his pants on, hissing slightly at how sensitive his dick was. "Yea, let's get lunch" He replied, letting her take his hand as they left the cave, which was mostly white from his cum by this stage.

"So um... if we're hanging out at home, and we're alone... is it alright if my uh... my hand.." He paused, blushing deeply as he struggled to voice his question. "If my hand travels back between your um.. your legs?" He asked. He liked bringing her pleasure, and the sounds it brought out of her.

"I'm so numb that I didn't even notice you were still there" Veronica admitted, feeling now the lack of pressure. "Not bad, but never tell Sharon I said so" she added, accepting the offer of tasting herself into his fingers. "But it would be more useful if you took a lick of it, I'm not the one that's gonna spend time with the face down there" added, putting the idea into his mind for the future.

"I'm sure you can find when it's the moment and when not for yourself, I love surprises too" Veronica asked, walking slowly to a joint that was close to the beach. "My house is basically empty the whole day" she shrugged, not giving importance to just a fact. After a few moments she giggled, seemingly for no reason. "It's just... I'm happy, you make me happy" Veronica said. "And I don't mean just what happened there, your support in the match before meant a lot, and you didn't flinch when Sharon was around. She can be a handful" commented, walking side by side.

Getting the sweater and the denim shorts back on her, they walked into the place, a casual buffet style restaurant with a fixed menu price. Of course, Veronica ended up serving herself a mountain of pasta and some chicken breasts, causing looks of terror among the service there.

The boy smiled as she giggled out of no where, saying how he made her happy. It was a nice feeling, knowing that he had such an impact on her emotions. As she explained her reasoning, he just gave a shrug, not thinking that what he did was that big. "I mean... of course I'm going to support you. You're my girlfriend. And even if you weren't, anyone would be an idiot to bet against you." He laughed, giving her body a bit of a squeeze.

"And why would I flinch about Sharon? She's got an amusing personality, and she seemed to approve of us. I don't see why I'd have an issue with her." Curtis added. Soon enough, they were in the restaurant, with the boy eating similar options to Veronica, except in a much smaller portion.

"Earlier.. when we were cuddled up... that was fun. Do you think we could maybe do that tonight? Like, sleep in the same bed and such?" He asked shyly, eyeing his food and nothing else. Usually when he commented on stuff like this, while being this shy, she would always hold a teasing grin, which he didn't want to see while he was this nervous. As her boyfriend, Curtis knew he had to become more confident... but that was a task for another day.

"That lost bet is going to chase me forever, right? You also called yourself a fool, and I don't let anyone call that to my boyfriend" Veronica said amused when Curtis squeezed her, reminding her of the pool bet. "Well, I just watched how excited you can get, and Sharon is always so touchy with people that I feared that you could get hard in front of her" Veronica admitted.

"If sleeping means just sleeping I can do that" Veronica agreed. "It will make harder to take it slow, but after we have just done I don't think I can be naughty again today, I'm spent and sore" she admitted. "My mother will laugh and maybe make a dirty joke or two, I don't think she minds it, really" Veronica was worried about the specifics. "But your parents? Are they really not going to even blink if you say them that you are going to sleep with the girl you met yesterday?" she asked, surprised that Curtis would propose such a thing.

She sure wanted to sleep with Curtis. Just the idea of hugging him and sleeping side by side made her feel warm and happy, but given the age gap and that they had just met, it presented some difficulties.

Laughing harder, he hadn't meant to reference her earlier bet about basketball in the pool, but Veronica still seemed salty at her loss. "Well, I sort of didn't have the energy to get excited, considering what had happened a minute before I met her." he reminded her of how he had cum in his pants, thanks to her amazing bikini.

"And yeah, sleeping just means sleeping." Curtis promised. At the mention of his parents, he had a cheeky grin. "They'll be gone for the next 48 hours due to setting up their new lives here. They'll have no clue if I'm at home or at your house." Curtis said happily, no need of getting his ear chewed off by his mother. "I just want a good night's sleep, and if I get to do it in your arms, I'll be very happy and sleep real easy."

"You naughty boy. My house then, Rachel will be more at ease with that and I'm pretty sure my bed is bigger" Veronica smiled before continuing to replenish her strength with absurd amounts of food. The rest of the afternoon was cozy and mostly uneventful, with them sunbathing, strolling, taking a dip in the sea and in general spending a nice time together.

Back at Veronica's house, they both were pretty tired, so instead of cooking something they just ordered some pizza and slumped together in the couch, watching an action movie. Halfway through it, Veronica's mother, Rachel, finally arrived with a tired face that soon turned into one of pleasant surprise. "Welcome, you must be Curtis, didn't have the chance to meet you yesterday, job and all" Rachel extended a hand to shake. "But it's like I already know you, been hearing plenty about you last night" she smiled.

gCutZxt.jpg

"Mooom..." Veronica whined, more of a joke than anything else. It showed that they had a pretty good relationship, since they both were quite independent and gave space to each other, still keeping themselves close and loving in times of need. Rachel and Veronica were mother and daughter, but also friends.

"Well, it's true" Rachel shrugged. "Did you left any pizza for me, you glutton?" she joked, walking to the fridge in the kitchen and coming back to reach for one of the boxes, peeking into them. It was odd seeing that the height of the mother was on par with Curtis, not her daughter, but she had mentioned briefly during that afternoon that she was adopted, so it was no surprise.

"I picked your favorite, with extra anchovies" Veronica said, taking a thoughtful pause.

"Even if you hate their aroma? I smell more than anchovies then, I smell a bribe" Rachel laughed, sitting next to Curtis holding a plate with a couple slices and a can of beer. It seemed that she was one of her friends more than a mother.

"We have spent a nice day at the beach, and with the school so close and his parents away, it would suck to be home alone, so I thought Curtis would like to sleep here" Veronica said, almost sounding like a beg.

"Oh, you mean like here at the couch?" Rachel teased her, slightly bouncing on the couch they all three were on.

"Moooom..." Veronica voiced again, the mock whine, this time with a fake pout, causing Rachel to laugh her ass off.

"Fine, fine... but just sleep. I'm tired as hell and don't want any funny noises coming from your room, I've to wake up pretty soon tomorrow" Rachel conceded, having no real issue with it.

"I love you, mom" Veronica reached her for a kiss, passing over Curtis. "Jealous?" she asked on the way back, giving him a small peck too.

They picked themselves up pretty soon to sleep since the three of them were busted, Veronica wearing what she called her pajamas, just a Lakers shirt and some loose shorts, ready to sleep. Her room was plagued with sports posters and trophies, specially volleyball themed, and the only girly detail on it was a small teddy bear on her big bed. "Sorry Buttons" she said, moving him to her desk. "I have someone else to hug today" she said, oddly cutesy of her, smiling sweetly at Curtis.

Back
Top Bottom