Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moved [RoleplayMaster and Sigr]

It was a good ten minutes before Curtis re-emerged from the house, looking a little shy with his board shorts on and no shirt. His towel was wrapped around his neck in an effort to hide his torso a bit more. Under his arms were the two things he had just bought; an inflatable seat for the pool, and a poolside basketball ring/ball. Watching her slowly swim around the pool, Curtis put down his towel and the towel he brought for Veronica, as well as the sunscreen he had yet to apply, and then set up the ring. "Enjoying it?" he called to her, knowing the water would likely be in her ears and blocking her hearing a bit.

Once she passed where he was standing, Curtis put the raft down and sat down, pushing off from the side of the pool and floating to the middle. Now, she would be swimming circles around him, and he could shoot the soft ball in the hoop.

Veronica drifted away in the waters, losing the sense of time, as Curtis came back. He looked nice on the shorts and Veronica tried to hide her ogling, squinting her eyes against the sun. "Very much!" Veronica answered honestly, the relaxing place was very welcome after the small incident during the lunch. "Those shorts look good on you" she said, "thank you for the gift, it's surprisingly comfy" Veronica added, the navy blue two piece shining wet on the sun, the red trim adding some color to the outfit.

His shopping amused her, as Curtis seemingly wanted to turn the pool into a fun endeavor, not just something that his new home had. Veronica was also pleased. Between the few guys she had met, many would never do something like that even if it felt honest and fun, scared that anyone would call such a thing childish, but Curtis didn't think of that or he just didn't care. If he could get over the appearances, maybe...

She stopped thinking about anything complicated, and just drifted by the now floating but dry Curtis. "That's cheating, you better get in the water later" she joked, passing by the floating seat where he was. He was a surprisingly good shot despite the unstable surface and his glasses. "Not bad, not bad" Veronica appreciated. "Won't you want to compete, right? I'm bad at sports" she giggled at her own bad joke. "I'm like one of those con men in the movies, that fake being horrible at billiards and such..." Veronica suddenly snorted, finding something tremendously funny and laughing at her own goof. "... A pool shark, if I may" she laughed again, explaining the terrible joke.

Once she managed to recover, she returned to the topic once more. "But I can't help but be competitive" Veronica confessed, circling Curtis as the aforementioned predator. "Wanna bet something?" she ventured.

Blushing at the compliment and the looks she was giving him, it felt a lot more natural than their shopping trip awkwardness. Giving only a shy grin as a reply, he nodded at the thank you and slowly floated closer. She seemed very at ease in the water, and confident with her body. And she had every right to be, as the bikini revealed almost every bit of her body, and her body was fucking amazing. Trying to distract himself enough to not get a boner, he began throwing the ball in the hoop, mentally swearing when he felt himself harden. Third time already, this was so embarrassing.

"Cheating?" He repeated with a laugh. "Trust me, I'll be falling in the water soon enough..." His seeing glasses were on a table somewhere outside, but he now had sunglasses on instead. Laughing at her joke, he absentmindedly noted how beautiful her laugh sounded.

"Competitive is good with me. And a bet? Why not? What are the stakes? What do you get if you somehow win?" He asked with a wide smile. It was amusing watching her circle him, and it gave the boy a fantastic view of her ass.

"Ohhh, you got me riled up now" Veronica joked seeing Curtis become more at ease with her. "What could I want..." she stopped swimming, just limited herself to float standing up in place. Her index finger drummed against her wet lips, while droplets of water fell from her hair. Veronica stopped, and used the same finger to point at him. "Lets make it quick, first one to miss loses, and I'll throw first to give you an edge" she stipulated, forgetting to say where they where going to shoot from.

"As for my prize when I win" she continued, not considering even losing. "I want a kiss. A real one" Veronica said, both of them immediately knowing what she was talking about. "Now ask whatever, it's not like I'm going to lose" she said, confident that her skills were about to earn her a prize and without ever thinking that Curtis could outskill or outsmart her when it came to a sport contest.

Curtis was shocked at her suggestion. Not only because she asked him to kiss her if she won, but because he was about to ask the same thing of her. "Wow... um.." He stumbled over his words and thoughts, unsure how to respond. Not only did this revelation that they liked each other that much surprise him, but she took his idea and had no back up plan. "Uh.. when I win, you gotta put the sunscreen on me like a massage." He suggested with a small shrug. Grabbing the ball, he threw it at the hoop and missed. Laughing, he gave a small shrug.

"Good thing we hadn't started yet, since you said you're going first." He winked, purposefully missing to get her hopes up briefly, before dashing them. Win or lose, Curtis would be happy.

Veronica was managing to show herself unmoved by her proposal, but then Curtis surprisingly upped the ante, making her nervous. "Fine, it's not like I'll lose" she said, trying to fake a poker face. Veronica grabbed the ball, feeling nervous and unsure all of a sudden. Curtis had been making throws all this time and she didn't even handle it once. What if she failed? Did he really hold her up to the bet? Veronica shook her head, the blonde wet hair whipping around. It wasn't the time to think about it.

Getting on the spot ready to throw. Veronica handled the ball, throwing it up over and over. Anyone that looked at her could swear that she was ready to serve in one of her volley matches, but her focus was off the game and into the bet. No, there was no way she was going to miss before him, right? Right. Her nerves steeled, Veronica breathed deep and threw the ball. A miss. On the first throw.

She was so surprised that she couldn't even believe it. "I... that..." she mumbled, knowing that she had no excuse, no way to wriggle herself out of the word given. "That bet was unfair, it distracted me" she complained, it was sort of amusing and cute seeing a girl her size pout and whine, hoping that Curtis would back off or something.

A loud burst of laughter came from the younger boy, not expecting that she would miss immediately. His laughter was so out of control that he ended up falling into the pool, getting wet just as promised. Resurfacing, his glasses at the bottom of the pool somewhere, he was still laughing. "Come with me." he told her, swimming to the side of the pool and sitting up on the side. He waited for Veronica to follow, as if waiting for her for the massage, but put a hand on her shoulder to stop her from getting out of the pool. "Not yet. Needed to be like this so I get the height advantage." Curtis explained.

Biting his lip, his heart beat fast from nerves. Before he could talk himself out of it, he leaned in close, pressing his lips to hers. From the moment their lips touched, it was extremely clear that this was his first kiss. Holding the kiss for a few seconds, the blushing boy soon pulled away, and slipped back down into the water. "Not sure if you had that in mind for the kiss, but that's all I know how to do... I've never done that before." He admitted, as if it weren't the most obvious thing in the world.

"And before you worry about pressuring me into that kiss, not only did I win and not have to uphold that side of the bet, but that was originally going to be what I was going to get if I won, if you hadn't of taken it first." He admitted, sort of rambling on as he was clearly nervous. Did he do good? Bad? Was she faking wanting a kiss and he read the signs wrong?. As they both stood, side by side in the water, it was amusing to see where the water reached. For Curtis, it was his neck, which felt very constricting and claustrophobic. But thanks to the height difference, Veronica's head and impressive chest were all above the water.

Veronica followed the jolly Curtis, while she was mortified. It wasn't like she didn't want to honor the bet but... getting her hands on him? It would be too much, she didn't want to take advantage of him. Being the older one she had to... control herself. Curtis stopped her body and her rambling, feeling his touch on her shoulder. Veronica was caught unaware, and Curtis leaned in to kiss her.

It was the sweetest kiss she had ever received, feeling how eager Curtis was, how much he wanted it. It just happened to be also the technically worst one she had, his stiff lips and nervous self not doing wonders about it. She was still speechless after it happened, blushed and fidgeting while Curtis admitted that it was his first kiss, making Veronica blush even more.

The ramble it followed cleared Veronica's worries about her pressuring him, and made her want it more, wanting Curtis to enjoy. "It was the- the sweetest thing..." she sure was wordless, seeing him blushed was terribly cute. "But it's still unfair. You caught me unaware..." Veronica decided that she wanted one more, with a bet or without. "Call me a sore loser, I want my prize" Veronica said putting both hands against the side of the pool, kind of cornering Curtis. It could look menacing how she cornered him, but that way she made sure her hands didn't wander anywhere. Veronica kept her distance, without pressing her body against his, specially when she didn't know if his parents were to appear anytime. "Relax your lips, keep them a bit soft" was all the advice Veronica offered once she was so close that she could feel his agitated breath, closing in, sealing his lips with hers.

It wasn't as Veronica was some kind of expert, but she knew enough as to teach Curtis with practice. Her hands clutched the side of the pool, wanting to play with his wet hair. Her body fidgeted, wanting to get closer. It was again a heartfelt kiss, and Curtis was soon picking up the clues, even if his nervous self was still cute. It felt like forever, it felt like an instant, but Veronica finally broke the kiss. "I'm a cheat, but it feels good" she smiled, trying to ease up the moment.

Licking his lips to wet them a little bit and taking a deep breath, Curtis attempted to relax himself. His eyes closed as Veronica approached, and now it was her in charge, which was what he preferred. She was a great kisser, or at least much better than himself, and the moment was making his heart race with excitement. By the time she pulled away, they would both notice his hand gently grasping her hip under the water, which he did not remember doing. Blushing, he lowered his hand to his side, laughing at her mention of being a 'cheat'.

"Ever been someone's first kiss before?" He asked, before pausing and correcting himself. "Sorry - first and second kiss?" He questioned with a shy grin. "And it was amusing to see you speechless for what I'm going to guess is the first time in your life." Curtis teased. Grasping the side of the pool behind him, Curtis lifted up and quickly pecked Veronica's cheek. "Now... do you mind putting some sunscreen on me? Just my back, since I can't reach it." he requested, not needing the full body experience or anything.

If Veronica minded his hand on her, she didn't say a thing, even if it was soon gone. She was glad he laughed with her, what helped to ease the moment, and she was quite sure he liked it. Veronica certainly did. "Well, no" she admitted, she had never been the one with the initiative, as she thought that such a thing would scare boys off. "Don't get accustomed to my silence" she joked, smiling at the quick peck. He was just too cute, she needed to calm down and then remembered something at the mention of the sunscreen.

"I'll be there in a moment" she said, while Curtis got ready. Veronica dove underwater, finding and rescuing the sunglasses that Curtis lost in his amusement. Getting out of the pool, Veronica's figure dazzled wet under the sun, water dripping everywhere. She dried herself, ready to spend a little bit of time out of the water and returned the sunglasses to Curtis. "Lets see, you won after all so..." Veronica grabbed the sunscreen and got a good dose on her hands, extending it around his back. It felt cold and nice at the touch, and the effect on his soft skin was tempting. It was no massage, since he decided to go for a kiss and she didn't feel ready to get her hands all over him on the first day in his parents house. That just wasn't right. Even then, she indulged a little bit around his back, keeping her caressing touch even when she was done.

"Halfway done" Veronica said when she finished with his back. Before Curtis could look at her strangely she added. "I can't reach mine" she shrugged, giving it no importance and turning her back towards him. "Just dodge the swimsuit, it's designed to stay on place" Veronica said, as she couldn't really move it much without removing it entirely. Veronica grabbed her blonde hair and got it out of the way, leaving her back for Curtis to tend.

Grinning at her mention of not getting used to the silence, Curtis responded with a nod. "I wouldn't have it any other way." he assured her, watching Veronica dive for his glasses. "Thanks." He smiled, already out of the pool. Handing her a towel, Curtis sat down on his towel and waited for the sunscreen. Her touch was as soft as he expected, rubbing in the cream with expert strokes. "Thank you." He said, before watching as she moved away and requested he do the same for her.

"But I won the challenge." He mock pouted. "I'll do it, but you owe me a kiss." Curtis mentioned, as if he didn't want to touch her back without compensation. It was quite the opposite though, as he had been dying to touch any part of her. Squirting some sunscreen onto her back, he gently massaged it into her skin, moving along her back while avoiding the bikini top. He was clearly a little shy about the lower back, leaving a few inches distance between where he stopped and where the waistband for her bikini bottoms rested. "Done."

"That I can do" was Veronica's answer to his kiss request, smiling. She shivered slightly, the sunscreen feeling way colder on her back than in her hands. Curtis touched her gently, almost delicately, and Veronica was enjoying herself more than she intended to. Even then it didn't escape to her that his bravery had its limit a bit above her waistline, but him playing it safe was a cute detail she liked.

"I've to pay, then" Veronica said when Curtis was done, turning to look at him at eye level since they were sitting to extend the sunscreen easier. She didn't wait for an answer, and just went for him, feasting on his lips. Slowly she was growing bolder and bolder with each kiss, and even if this one still didn't have her tongue involved, she felt tempted to. Afraid of causing the things to escalate out of control, she restrained herself and broke contact, biting his lips on the way out.

Curtis was just her type, so Veronica distracted herself finishing the sunscreen spread on herself. Her long arms and legs were soon done, and afterwards it followed the front, avoiding to smear the swimsuit with it. "This is awesome" Veronica said while lying down by the poolside. She was basking on the sun, eyes closed unaware of her surroundings and relaxing there.

Grinning, Curtis accepted the kiss, enjoying himself in America more than he expected to, all thanks to Veronica. "And here I thought America was going to horrible.." He muttered softly while their faces were still inches apart. She soon pulled away to put the sunscreen on, and Curtis couldn't help but ogle her slightly as she rubbed her chest and stomach with the cream. Feeling himself harden, the boy quickly put his own sunscreen on and laid on his front, as this uncomfortable position hid his erection. "If you wanted to get some sun, you can go on the raft?" He suggested, somewhat tempted to tip the raft once she got on, but knew he wasn't ballsy enough to potentially piss her off.

The way they had laid down, Curtis and Veronica's faces were alongside each other, so they could easily look into each other's eyes as they spoke,

"The raft sounds nice" Veronica considered it, hearing Curtis up close, still having her eyes closed. "But I like it here" she explained, wondering how to say it. "Closer" she just added.

Veronica could hear him shuffle next to her. Would she dare? Wasn't it too forward of her? And she was eighteen now, was it fine since they both were at school? By now she was accustomed to what people could say of her, as long as they were just noise in the background and it didn't came from people she cared about. In school that basically meant the ones in the volley team, as she didn't get along with anybody else. But what about Curtis? He was to start in a new high school, away from his country, and knowing nobody but her. Would he be fine with the comments? The hearsay?

Veronica tilted her head towards the side and opened her eyes, pleasantly surprised at the sight of Curtis looking back at her. There was trust in those eyes, and maybe that was enough to go forward. She opened her mouth to speak, but she paused, unsure.

Nodding a little, he wasn't thinking much and didn't realise his nod would go unseen, as Veronica's eyes were closed. It was nice, studying her face. So relaxed and happy, the opposite of how Curtis usually felt. But around her, he was beginning to feel calmer. More trusting. And it was all thanks to her.

When she opened her eyes, he gave a shy wink. It was odd, giving and receiving kisses from her, even 'demanding' kisses from her, yet still feeling unsure of himself with a simple flirty gesture. Flirting leads to kissing, not the other way around, so why did it matter so much to him? She opened her mouth, but remained silent, which confused him greatly. "What's wrong?" He asked, sounding concerned.

"Nothing really, I just..." Veronica mumbled. Turning to face Curtis with her whole body and not just her head, she took a hand to his wet hair, playing with it like she sought for a distraction. "I don't want to be too forward, even if that's who I am, so I ended up thinking about the consequences... and yeah, it's bound to be some bad things, some people are assholes like that, but I think it could work, you know? I mean, I like you a lot and I don't care what people say but I worry about you getting hurt, not to mention that I suck at this and never really took the step to..." Veronica finally noticed that her rambling wasn't going nowhere and she was starting to run out of breath.

"Do you want to go out with me?" she asked. "I mean as in being my boyfriend and such, not just go out as friends and that. I understand if you-" Veronica had to shut herself down again, feeling awkward, awaiting the dreaded answer.

Closing his eyes as her hand began playing with his hair, her attempt of distracting herself was doing wonders with distracting him. Her soft touch seemed to make him want to go to sleep, but he fought those urges and fought to keep his eyes open, watching Veronica as she stumbled over her thoughts and attempted to verbalise them. She began rambling quietly about consequences or something along those lines, which confused Curtis as he had no context to her thoughts. Veronica thankfully seemed to realise her mistake, and simply asked the question on her mind.

Shocked at the idea of her wanting him to be her boyfriend, Curtis watched her begin downplaying her wishes. Not liking that tone of voice, Curtis chose to simply shut her up with a kiss. The boy's lips were slightly tight, mostly as he was fighting the urge to grin wildly, but this was not intended to be a big or deep kiss anyway. After one second of their lips making contact, Curtis pulled away and looked into her eyes. "Do I need to say my answer, or did that kiss do the job for me?" He asked, his smile wide. He had no clue why she'd want to go out with someone so young, unattractive, and small, but he wasn't complaining.

His question was answered as he did hers, when Veronica leaned in for a hungry kiss that betrayed her feelings, as she was holding herself back. Curtis was young and she wanted to do it properly, so she restrained herself even from a hug. Embracing his lovely figure while lying down and dressed in what basically was glorified underwear, was a surefire way to rush things up and Veronica knew that it was a terrible idea.

"Loud and clear" Veronica said, pleased with the answer. They had still a few free days before the dreaded school, so there would be time to get less fidgety and accustom to the notion of being a couple before that, or so she hoped.

Smiling, it was clear that his feelings of self doubt were seeping into his thoughts. "Why me?" He asked, propping his head up on his hand as he looked at her. "I mean... you're older, taller, and very attractive. Three things that I really like. But three things I am the complete opposite of." Curtis explained his train of thought. "Just from looks alone, I bet you'd be able to go out with any guy you wanted, so why am I so lucky?" he was serious once again, but (hopefully) managed not to offend like last time he spoke in a serious tone. Silently, he was worried that his lack of understanding of why Veronica would want to be his girlfriend, might force her to take back her offer. He hoped that would not happen.

"I scare guys away" Veronica said sincere, her hand moving from Curtis' hair to his face. "Nobody wants to be with a girl taller than them, specially if it's so much difference, more so if she's forward, daring. It makes them feel less... manly, since they are just a bunch of insecure teenagers that dread what their friends will think of them" she blurted, something that she had hold in her heart for long, out of frustration. "Those guys you think I can pick from? I'm their kryptonite, even if I wanted them, they'll never go out with me" added.

Veronica took pause and sighed. "But you don't run away, you aren't scared. For all your talks about being in a new country, fearing that it was all a ruse... You didn't refuse to go into a mall with me, to buy me a gift, to have dinner with me. You didn't even think twice when I asked you out" she smiled, her eyes glistened.

Veronica got dangerously close, putting her forehead into his, making sure he had nowhere to go but into her eyes. "But you need to have something clear" she said, still sweet but serious. "Me going out with you isn't me settling down, taking the first boy that just doesn't run away. You are honest, and open to talk about your feelings; you are caring and are completely into me; and I have to admit that you are just my type" she confessed her feelings and weakness for the cute guys, wanting to make things clear.

Curtis listened silently, surprised that she had things so tough. She looked like the perfect package, so how anyone could say they didn't want her was mind boggling. She even managed to put to rest some of the worries distant in his mind, without him needing to mention it. "Thank you for that." He said softly. "And I promise, I'll never be scared to go into a public area with the most attractive woman I've ever met." He said seriously, with a cheeky grin. Pecking her lips, he jumped as he heard "Curtis! Get in here and help me build your damn bedframe!" "Great timing dad." Curtis mumbled. Sighing, Curtis pecked her lips and sat up. "Today was great! Thanks for making my move here an easy one. Mum and dad are both working tomorrow, so sneak in the back door if you want me for something." He instructed, "You're welcome to continue using the pool if you want."

"Curtis! Now!" His father yelled. Rolling his eyes, Curtis waved goodbye and ran inside.

That night, he confessed that he got a girlfriend to his parents. While his father was proud and happy for him, his mother was a little worried he was moving a little fast with someone he had just met. Not to mention what the neighbours would think. But Curtis didn't care, happy to be wanted.

Just before he turned in for the night, an idea struck him. He had been getting so aroused throughout the day, he needed to relieve some of that tension. Pulling his laptop onto his stomach, the boy began to pull something else for a little while, while watching some porn on his laptop. The imagery on the screen helped, sure, but his mind was mostly on Veronica, and wondering how he ended up so lucky. After reaching the big O three times, Curtis fell asleep, planning on sleeping in unless he was otherwise interrupted. He slept on his stomach, and in the nude, but thankfully his blankets managed to hide his body.

To avoid putting Curtis in trouble, Veronica sneaked out of the back, allowing him to deliver the news to his parents as he deemed fit. That would avoid them meeting her as more than just the neighbor when she was in a two piece swimsuit.

Later at night, her mother took the news as expected, happy for her, fitting her motherly role by advising to be careful, and just being merry. Rachel knew that Veronica had been though rough patches with boys and learned from that, so she had her trust. Veronica may be eighteen now, but her mother's open attitude didn't mean that she didn't care and they both knew that, so she had better behave.

Back in her bedroom, Veronica thought of a plan to make the most of the next day, something that could be fun with Curtis, and the beach came to mind. She could wear one of her normal bikinis that she didn't often use, even if they could be a tad more revealing than the sporty ones, it should be fine. Veronica smiled, sure Curtis would like it, that was a given... but that same thought had her thinking of if he would get excited, if he would get... hard.

Veronica blushed, but couldn't stop thinking of it. She had to do her best to restrain her urges, but that was only when she was with him. Maybe if she relieved herself she would have an easier time. Yes, that was it. She wasn't giving in, just being careful, she rationalized, her right hand wandering into her panties. She quickly achieved the relief she wanted, falling asleep soon thereafter.

The next morning had her hitting on Curtis' door knowing his parents weren't in, her car parked and ready behind her. Veronica was wearing another example of her usual denim shorts, this time paired with a cute light yellow sweater on top. "Good morning, grab your stuff, we are going to the beach" she just greeted him after leaning in for a quick peck on the lips right as he opened. Even if she had to restrain herself in certain areas, Veronica didn't want to keep her natural spontaneous character at bay, hence the surprise.

Yawning as he heard the pounding on the front door, the tired boy slowly fell out of bed and grabbed a towel to make himself look decent. Reaching the door, he was pleasantly surprised to find Veronica waiting for him. "I told you yesterday you could come in through the back door if you wanted to." He reminded her with a smile, before being greeted with a quick kiss. Nodding at the mention of beach, Curtis stood on his toes and pulled Veronica down a bit so he could peck her cheek, before walking upstairs to pack his things. It took about fifteen minutes, mostly so Curtis looked somewhat decent and not like he just got out of bed. When he was ready, he wore a singlet and shorts, and some board shorts underneath. Grabbing a towel and his essentials (keys, etc.), Curtis ran down the stairs and entered Veronica's car.

"How're the beaches in America? Good?" he asked. He doubted there would be much difference in what a beach was like wherever you were in the world, but he thought he better ask anyway.

"I've never been in Australia" Veronica stated when Curtis asked about the beaches. "But even if I don't think we can rival with an entire island, I'd say that pretty good, you'll have to tell me" she added. Focused on the road she couldn't get a good look at Curtis, but she still was smiling, treasuring the image she had of his cute sleepy self when he opened the door.

"It's not far, we are going to Santa Monica beach" Veronica explained, as nothing was close to their neighborhood. She stopped on a small food truck on the way there, grabbing some coffee and donuts to serve as breakfast. Veronica once more got too much food, but after the short stop nothing was left.

"Here we are!" she said jolly once there. The beach wasn't bustling, but there was enough people to make it feel lively since it wasn't specially soon. Picking a spot, they extended the towels and made a small camp there, Veronica fidgeting for a moment. What are you waiting for, she thought, finally getting rid of the denim shorts and leaving her sweater with them.

Underneath that, she was wearing nothing that could be considered sports wear, since it was a cute white bikini with orange and lime straps. She stood tall in the sand, casting a long shadow on Curtis, blocking the sun. "I'll need help with the sunscreen" she just said.

WJ99GAR.jpg

Smirking but making no comment when he saw the food Veronica brought into the car from the food truck, Curtis grabbed a little bit for himself and began to eat. It wasn't a long trip, so he was happy. Once parked, Curtis pulled off his normal shorts, leaving his board shorts underneath in case they were to go in the water. His shorts were thrown into the car, before they began to walk. Following Veronica and offering to take her things, Curtis was amazed at the view he had when she slowly began to strip. "Holy fuck." She'd hear him mumble.

The mention of sunscreen brought a blush and a nod, gesturing for her to lie down as he didn't trust himself to speak. Once she was in position, he leaned down, so his lips were by her ear. Despite other people not being close by to overhear them, he felt the need to whisper. "You have no idea what you're doing to me. We didn't need to bring sunscreen because I'm going to be creaming my pants soon enough with you like this." His face was bright red, but he felt that the blunt comment was needed.

Grabbing the bottle of sunscreen, he hesitated slightly before shooting a large wad of cream onto her lower back, a surely startling feeling from the sudden coldness. If she gazed back at him, she would surely notice his erection, which was definitely embarrassing. Slowly, his hands roamed her back, rubbing in the oil. He did not take his time with it like the previous day though, not trusting himself to be able to touch her and not cum in his shorts.

Back
Top Bottom