Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moved [RoleplayMaster and Sigr]

Closing his eyes, Curtis allowed Veronica to guide him. He was not a fan of walking in a very open, outside area with no vision, but he did it to make Veronica happy. Eventually, he found himself a sex shop, by far the thing Curtis expected the least. "U-Uh.." He stuttered, cheeks flaring red as he realised what was going on. Shaking hands with the owner, the man's attraction to the poor boy was quite clear. Curtis definitely did not have an issue with same sex love, but when it was directed to him, he felt a little uncomfortable. "A pleasure to meet you." Curtis smiled slightly, shaking his hand.

"You have a good imagination." Curtis told Veronica once they were alone. "I don't know what I was expecting, but it definitely wasn't this. Uh..." He trailed off, looking at the stacks upon stacks of various toys. "Could you maybe tell me some things you had your eye on?" He asked Veronica, wanting her to get started. These toys were likely things that Veronica would be using after all, as the last thing he wanted was something like a cock ring. A fleshlight would be interesting, but he could get all the sex he ever wanted (and could handle) with Veronica, so it would be unnecessary. Plus with how much he cums, the cleanup would be horrible.

"I know most of what makes you tick" Veronica said, having fun with Curtis' reaction. She knew he was going to end up enjoying it, but for now the one being gifted with his embarrassment was her. "But we never used toys nor anything else, beyond some lingerie" she shrugged. "I've sometimes thought of ordering some things on the internet, but I always ended backing off" even she blushed a bit before the sultry displays, full of suggestive imagery. "But I'm open to it" she admitted.

"Halloween is in a couple of weeks, and they have disguises in another floor, so maybe you can play dress up and pick something for me" Veronica said. "But about something to use today... I don't really know, they have so many things..." she looked around. "Vibrators of all shapes and sizes, ropes, cuffs..." Veronica wandered, almost like a kid on a candy store. "Well, we can avoid the aisles with the condoms, as they don't seem too useful unless we pick some sturdy ones to see if they can hold your output" she laughed about the idea of filling one of those as if was a beach ball. "Lubing we don't tend to need, but maybe some oil could be fun, to see me all shiny" she mused, certainly having fun and hoping it was contagious.

Nodding, Curtis grabbed Veronica's hand, pulling her along the store. They had bags available ready for customers to put as much in as they pleased, which would help with the amount of items that the couple would end up grabbing.

Walking along the aisles, Curtis handed Veronica each item to put in the bag. He grabbed oil, which would be great for their massages. He found a few dildos for Veronica's use only, which came in monstrous sizes. His plan was to double penetrate her with his dick and a dildo. He had picked a few different sizes, just in case the larger selections were a little too large. Curtis found some fluffy pink cuffs, grabbing four pairs of those. He could tell they wouldn't hurt the joints, just lock them up. A few other bondage items were thrown in too, like a gag. Curtis doubted it would get much use, especially due to him enjoying Veronica's talking while they fucked.

The boy's main prize came when they got to the vibrators. He found three toys that he instantly put in the bag. The first was a pellet looking vibrator, almost like a buttplug. The second was a proper dick-shaped dildo, and the third was anal beads. The thing all three had in common, was that they had a wireless remote, which Curtis would be keeping handy. And by the look of it, he could hook up all of them at once if he so desired.

Finished with the toys, Curtis brought Veronica to the clothing area, searching the various costumes. He ended up grabbing a costume of a teacher, nurse, cop, and cheerleader, although they came in black bags, so Veronica would not be able to tell what the costumes were. Placing them in the bag, Curtis looked up at her. "We could play a game with those costumes, since we can't tell what they are. You randomly pick one and we go with that... but not today. Today I just want us to be us." The boy said, kissing her cheek. "Is there anything you want? I grabbed everything I could find that I liked." He laughed, but was a little worried he grabbed too much.

Curtis soon picked the pace, and started to give them things to put in bags, some she looked at, others were stashed in secret. The whole shopping spree was fun, things like the fluffy pink cuffs causing Veronica to have trouble stop laughing, but also had her excited, trying to imagining the articles that didn't get to see and the use of the ones that she did see. She was fine with the idea of the costumes, but that would be a tale for another day.

"I think that most of those presents are for me as much as for you, so I have no problem indulging the wishes of the birthday boy" she said. "I've seen a couple of things and ideas, but I prefer to save them for the future, who knows" she said, going back to the cashier. "I feel like I'm buying my own demise, but at least I get to enjoy my Curtle's face while the employee rings them all" she said, before handing the bags to the man that talked to them before. The parade of toys didn't seem to have an end, and even Veronica blushed having them beeping through the register before ending stashed into opaque nondescript bags. She paid with her credit card, and soon they were outside, almost craving for fresh air that would cool her cheeks.

"That was funny as hell, and also exciting" Veronica admitted. "Well, birthday boy, now we have a bag full of fun things and the whole day to enjoy so we can take our time" she added. "Any ideas? We can go to a hotel to change things up, be back home if you prefer it, or whatever you please, really" Veronica left the possibilities open, as the day was about what Curtis could have in mind.

Smiling, Curtis took Veronica's hand as they left the store, his cheeks flushed red from embarrassment and laughter. "I can't believe I just shopped at a sex store." Curtis mused, walking back to his car with her. Placing the bag in the back seat, Curtis sat down in the car and listened to Veronica's ideas. "A hotel room sounds great, actually. All the fun of doing whatever we want, without worrying about cleanup." Curtis said with a grin. He had grabbed something out of the bag, and handed it to Veronica: it was two of the three vibrating toys; the dildo and the anal beads. "Put those in, will you dear?" He asked, using the word 'dear' as a teasing name, since he literally never used it. No one was around, at least no where near enough to look into the car. When she did so, Curtis cranked the dial to a five out of the possible ten strength options, and he could actually hear the vibration pulsing.

Revving the car, Curtis pulled out of the park and drove to a hotel. There was one that his family had gone to just before moving into their home, as there were no things there yet, and Veronica and Rachel were still driving up with their things. He knew that it was very nice, and not too expensive. Parking in the resident's area, Curtis dialed the toys back to a four, and placed the remote in his pocket. "Now, let's go get a room. I'm not going to turn down the toys until we get to the room." He warned her, which meant she'd have to put up with the pleasure as she attempted to ask for a room. This would be fun to watch.

"Glad you had fun" Veronica smiled, seeing how Curtis liked the hotel idea. "That's what I thought about the hotel" she nodded, tilting her head as Curtis seemed to be planning something. "What, like right here?" she said, eyes wide, receiving the toys in disbelief. "Can't say no to the birthday boy..." she whispered, looking around at the empty street, flustered.

Veronica rose her butt in the air, lowering to her knees both stockings and panties in one deft move. Looking at the contraptions, she reached for one of the bags, grabbing the body oil. She put a little bit on her fingers, before taking them to her backside. "Oh, it's so nice, so slippery..." she whispered. Taking the beads and leaning forward, she pushed them, one by one into herself, until only the thread with the ring to pull them remained out. Her face during the process was a sight to see, small moans with each one popping inside her. "Hahh..." Veronica gasped for breath, before reaching for the dildo. "This one won't need oiling" she took it to her face, profusely licking around, slobbering the whole length. Leaning backwards this time, she pushed the toy in, letting it rest inside her. "I feel quite full..." she mumbled. Veronica reached down, pulling back panties and stockings to their place. When she was done, it was like nothing had happened, and she even managed to look composed.

That was, until Curtis hit the switch, a low rumble pulsing in her insides. "Fuck!" she just shouted out of surprise, taking one hand to her mouth and leaning with the other on the dashboard. She trembled and gasped, taking a few seconds to recover a semblance of normalcy or at least something close to it. "I totally should have bought these years ago... holy shit" she mumbled. Veronica started to breath deeply, trying to get hold of herself, and even more when Curtis told her what he wanted her to do.

"Oh fuck" she said, listening to him. "This isn't going to be easy" Veronica mumbled. Getting out of the small car was even more troublesome with the pulse in her insides, every step she took shifted the beads in her back, making her aware of how they were grinding in her. At least the vibrations couldn't be heard now that it was a bit lower, but the sensations were still there. The walk to the lobby counter wasn't long, but it felt like crossing a football field.

Giggling to himself softly, Curtis watched Veronica's troubles. It was erotic, watching her entire body shake from what he was doing to her. Getting out of the car, Curtis grabbed Veronica's hand, helping her get into the hotel. Waiting, was a pleasant looking lady, smiling at the couple, completely unaware of what was going on.

"Hi, how can I help you today?" The young woman asked. "Can I get you a room?"

"Good morning, I'd like to t-take a room for one night" Veronica said, keeping most of her composure. The employee in the counter was a young woman, not much older than Veronica herself, and even if she wasn't as pretty she was still cute. She eyed Curtis and her, but if she suspected anything she said nothing.

"What kind of room you want? We have plenty to choose from..." she turned the computer monitor 180 degrees, showing her the options.

"I- ah..." Veronica tried to pass the moan as she was appreciating the choices, but it didn't seem like she fooled anyone.

"Are you feeling alright?" the employee asked, doubt on her face.

"Yes!" Veronica answered way too loud. "I'm... fine, I'll get the ahmm..." she bite her lower lip, trying to coax some self restrain into herself. "This one, queen... size... bed..." she gasped, pointing to one and quickly putting her credit card in the counter.

"Right away..." the woman in the counter didn't seem to know what was going on, but any suspicions she may had made her blush from head to toe. She ran the credit card as quickly as possible, handling Veronica a couple of key cards. "709" she said, almost unable to look at her in the eye. "No baggage?"

"No! No... it's fine" Veronica wanted to get away as fast as possible, a heavy blush in her face. She managed to reach the elevator, quickly striking the seventh floor button.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." Veronica grabbed herself to the handrail inside the elevator, cursing and moaning as soon as the doors closed, the low rumble keeping her on the edge, but without making her cum. Her eyes went to the screen. "Why does the elevator go soAH- fucking slow..." she hissed. Stopping at the fourth, a young bellboy walked in, greeted them and hit the sixth floor button.

Veronica's knuckles were white as she grasped the handrail. She was biting her lower lip, holding any semblance of moaning in, quickly breathing through her nose. The bellboy was fidgeting, noticing something weird going on, but not daring to turn around. Arriving at the sixth, he darted out, scared of the tall gasping girl.

"Holy fuck, come on, come on, come on..." Veronica stumbled out of the elevator on the seventh, looking around for their room. Almost tripping on herself, she fumbled the keycard, having trouble opening the door but finally managing to do it, stepping inside.

"This ahhh... fuck, this is torture..." she landed on the room in all fours, arms and legs shaking. "I'm on edge all the time, and couldn't cum..." Veronica mumbled, looking blushed at Curtis.

Turning into a giggling fit as they reached the elevator, Curtis did not notice his jeans tightening from the movement of his leg. This caused the dial to turn to ten immediately, putting it on it's highest setting. Wrapping one of Veronica's arms around his shoulders, Curtis lead her to their room, opening it up and helping her inside.

Once inside, Curtis pulled the dial out and turned it off, which while it may have helped relieve the constant on-edge feeling the vibration gave her, it also resulted in getting zero pleasure and completely sexually frustrated. Pushing Veronica onto the bed, Curtis climbed on top of her body, kissing her softly. Her arms were pulled up above her head, pinned down with his hands. If she tried to escape, she'd definitely be able to overpower him, but she could always play along. "I want you to beg me to make you cum." Curtis instructed, kissing her neck.

"Ah..." Veronica let herself be pushed into the bed, eager to see what the birthday boy would do. Curtis started to kiss Veronica, from her mouth to her neck, holding her hands up in. With her arms so hold she couldn't remove the dress, but since it had buttons all along it still could be opened. Veronica shook her stocking clad legs a little bit, letting her shoes fall but also making the toys inside her move. She tried to rub her thighs together, but the stimulation wasn't enough.

"I'm so close... ah! So fucking close..." Veronica said, following suit, even making a pout. She faked trying to escape his grasp, not managing to release herself. "Hahh... hahh... will you make me cum..." she gasped, biting her lower lip. "Please?" she finally begged, looking at Curtis.

"If I must." He sighed, as if it was an issue. But the grin on his face showed that he was happy to comply. Pulling the dial out of his pocket, Curtis turned it to ten without warning. Reaching under her dress, the birthday boy began to rub her clit slowly, while her lower body shook furiously from the vibrations. "Be nice and loud. Don't worry about who will hear you. I want to see how loud you can be when you cum." Curtis instructed, his hardening bulge rubbing against her thigh.

"Fuck!" the impression of the vibrations returning to haunt her, made her jump a little bit on the bed, almost sending Curtis away without meaning it. Restraining her own movements was hard in the state she was in, but it only added to the mounting pleasure. Veronica felt Curtis' hand wander, the last buttons of her dress opened, showing her navel and below, the red panties showing crimson under the black stockings. His hand wandered, first under the elastic of the stockings in her belly, then under her red panties until he reached the prize he was looking for, her clitoris.

"Oh god..." she growled, being attacked from so many angles at the same time, so many sensations piling in. The beads in her ass moved, churning her insides, while Curtis had to feel the hum of the dildo through her belly, while he slowly rubbed and pinched his nub. "Curtis... please... fuck!" Veronica begged. "That's too slow..." she could feel the orgasm coming, but she needed one last push. "Rub it, faster. F-faster" she hissed. "Please, faster!" she screamed, finally reaching the promised release.

"Fuck! Fuck! Don't stop! Fuuuaaaa-" Veronica bellowed, gasping for air, her body sent into convulsions, closing her legs almost trapping Curtis' hand in. Her back arched, dimly aware of trying to not push Curtis away in her quakes, but almost impossible to do so. Her moans and screams resonated in the room, turning into gasps and huffs as it subsided. "I think I wet myself a bit..." she softly sobbed, a blissful smile on her face, small trembles in her body.

Rubbing her pussy faster and faster, the boy was worried about hurting her from some sort of rub burn. But she seemed to love it, whether it was the pleasure the movement brought, or the slight pain from going too fast. Either way, he was aroused as he watched his girlfriend orgasm, her body convulsing as the vibrations brought her into overdrive.

Grabbing the switch, Curtis turned it down slowly, until it reached number one. This would allow her to have a pleasurable buzz that slightly teased her, with the intention of keeping her aroused. "Do you reckon you could uh... give me a blowjob?" Curtis asked, blushing deeply. "I can cum in a bin or something so you don't have to have so much in your stomach. I just want to fuck you without starting so close to an orgasm." Curtis explained, pulling his pants down to his knees.

"You are going to keep them buzzing on me?" Veronica asked, even if it was already clear that the answer was a yes. The low buzz prolonged the last throes of her orgasm, making her slightly shaky for a couple of minutes more.

"A blowjob you say?" Veronica asked amused. "I think I can do that, just let me find something to hold your cream in, I had enough glazing with the cake, at least for now" she added. If this was going to last, since they had the room until the next morning, she didn't want to end with a belly full of his milk. Veronica looked around, but the bathroom had nothing of sorts to handle what Curtis could manage. The room had a bin with a black garbage bag on it, so that could work and it was disposable.

Veronica returned back to the bed, with the bin on her hand, letting it on the ground next to her. Curtis was sitting there, eager with the pants already lowered, his tool throbbing in the air. Veronica knelt between his legs and leaned forward, engulfing his whole cock in one go, her right hand wandering around his balls. Her tongue played going around the shaft while he was still inside, and Veronica started to fondle his sumptuous spheres, not only exciting him, but also as a measure to help her feel how close he was.

Getting him out her mouth, his cock appeared covered in her spit, shiny and slimy. "Even if you are the birthday boy, I want to hear you moan, I want to hear you grunt" Veronica said, her left hand pumping him slowly while she talked. With what she wanted to say already voiced, her mouth returned to his cock, this time limiting herself to suck and lick his head while her hands took care of the shaft and balls. She couldn't let him deeper to not risk getting a mouthful, so Veronica's efforts focused on sucking his glans, tracing his frenulum with the tip of her tongue, wandering around his pee hole.

Soon enough she started to feel the tension on his penis, the twitches on his balls, so Veronica grabbed the bin with one hand while he quickly pumped him with the other. "Come on, come on, give me the first one, fill this thing with it!" she encouraged.

Laying back on the bed, Curtis listened to her as she began pumping him, giving a small nod. He was a little shy, as she knew, and part of that included trying not to make a sound during sex. But sometimes sounds seeped out, and now, she wanted the full package. Nodding at the request, Veronica soon delved down, taking him in her mouth as she began to bob her head. She didn't go too deep, a little bit of a disappointment, but nevertheless still felt amazing. "Mmm." He groaned, closing his eyes as she went to work. His moans were quiet, but it wasn't long until he began to swear softly, and warning her of the incoming cumshot.

Grunting as he shot his load, the majority entered the bin. What didn't land in there, was glazed across Veronica's knuckles. "Get on your hands and knees. I want to fuck you raw." Curtis grinned, kissing her forehead before standing up. He waited until she removed the dress, before requesting that she keep the underwear on. Once she was in position, he pushed her panties to the side.

"My anaconda don't, my anaconda don't
My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun"

Veronica's phone began to ring, the name displayed showed it was Sharon. "You can answer it." Curtis smiled. The boy waited for her to grab the phone, and the moment she hit 'answer', she'd feel his cock ram into her pussy, the vibrating dildo now removed. The anal beads still remained in her though, a vibrating ripple effect going on, so she'd feel it at her ass, and then the pressure would build the further down the beads went. He could even feel her ass vibrating against his stomach as he began to thrust.

"Hey Nica, how ya doing?" Sharon asked, seeming cheerful. "How's the birthday boy doing? Spoil him rotten yet?" The girl added. Veronica may not have heard thanks to the phone to her ear, but Curtis was beginning to search one of the bags for something...

Veronica licked the few strands left on her hand, enjoying the view of Curtis slowly recovering from his first shot, cleaning his tip with a couple well placed licks. She listened to his request, unbuttoning the rest and leaving the dress in a chair, then removing her stockings, giving Curtis a good view of her backside, but stopping when it came to the panties. Now just in her red underwear set, the end part of the dildo bulged the front a bit, while the thread of the beads showed on the back.

In all fours, Veronica gasped when the dildo got removed, feeling suddenly empty, but knowing she would end stuffed soon enough. "Oh, come on, fuck you Sharon" Veronica groaned, seeing her friend's horrible timing. Curtis said she could pick up, so she did, not wanting to give Sharon any reason to be suspicious and mock her the next day.

"Ffffff-" Veronica kept the swear word in, hissing through her teeth, as Curtis had pushed himself in as soon as she answered. Feeling full again, his entrance moved the beads in her ass around, and he had to feel the vibration too. Without a worry in the world, Curtis started to thrust in and out as Sharon talked.

"H-hi Sharon" Veronica bite her knuckles, keeping a moan in. "He's f-fine, but maybe I'm too good with him" she almost moaned for a moment, feeling him change the pace a bit, but she didn't look back to whatever he was doing. "Too... ah... lenient" she added, without managing to hold a small gasp, hoping that Sharon didn't notice.

Curtis was silently giggling as he thrust, having fun with Veronica as he heard her struggle. Gripping her ass tightly, she'd feel him thrust hard and fast for about ten seconds, before slowing down for five, and then repeating it. Then after doing that a few times, Curtis would adjust the times so she couldn't predict when it would happen.

"You alright?" Sharon asked. "Mmm, fuck, right there." She moaned, not bothering to hide it. "Naida, say hi to Veronica." Sharon's voice was distant, and then Veronica would here the muffled voice of Naida "Hi Veronica" She called. It was clear they were having sex. More specifically, Sharon's pussy was right over Naida's face, while the quiet girl ate her out happily.

"Anyway, I'm having a sleepover next week with a few of the girls from Volleyball and such. You keen?" She asked. "OH FUCK!" Sharon suddenly screamed, rubbing her face violently across Naida's face as she came.

Curtis waited until Veronica began to speak, before turning the vibration power from 1 to 5. The cool metal of the vibrating pellet could soon be felt too, rubbing against her clit as he fucked his girlfriend. There were now no slow pauses, just wanting to make her cum while on the phone.

"Hi Naida, wait, are you-" Veronica was about to ask but stopped, her would be question promptly answered. In the meantime Curtis was intermittently going slow and fast, shallow and deep, making Veronica go mad, trying to find an opening to talk.

"A sleepOH!" she gasped for air, feeling not only the rumble on her ass intensify, but also a sudden vibrating presence on top of her clit. "Fuck! Fuck! That's... fuck!" Veronica tried to muster some self control, but Curtis was picking up the pace too, the stimulation being too much. "I can't..." she moaned. "Stop pleAH-" the combined attack was too much, and she fell flat, ending from all fours to prone, legs wide open, the vibrating pellet caught between her and the floor.

The small rest didn't last long, as Curtis repositioned himself to keep pounding on her as he was before. "Holy shittt..." Veronica screamed. "Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!" her gasps devolved into moans and grunts, as she shook all her body, the orgasm making her gush all over Curtis' dick. "Fuck you, that was too much..." she said, remembering now that she still was on the phone.

"Holy shit Sharon, stop laughing, will ya?" Veronica said between huffs, trying to recover her breath. "A sleepover? Maybe if it's just the four of us..." she said over the phone, waiting. "Four. Yes. I'm sure Curtis won't mind coming" Veronica added. "We can talk it over the week though, I'm sure you know I'm busy..." she laughed, trying to get rid of Sharon, not knowing the kind of lewd plans she may had.

Curtis' plan had worked, her pleading and begging soon leading to an on-the-phone orgasm. It was definitely a strong one, as she made grunts and noises that he had never heard her make. Those sounds alone forced an orgasm out of him, shooting a thick load inside the bin, letting it overflow. It had been tempting to cum inside her, but he wanted to save that until later.

On the phone, Sharon burst out laughing. "Are you... and shyboy..." She managed to get out in between bursts of laughter. "He didn't seem to be packing anything too special when I saw him, but damn he must have some skill." Sharon teased. She quietened down as Veronica answered the question. "Curtis? Will he be coming too?" She asked, before receiving a reply. "Sure, let's talk about it another time. Before you hang me up though, could you hand the phone to Curtis?" Sharon requested.

Frowning in surprise as the phone was handed to him, Curtis put it to his ear. "Hey Sharon, how're you doing?"

"Good thanks! Happy birthday by the way. Well done with Veronica, sounded like a strong one." Sharon replied, causing Curtis to blush. "Anyway, just wanted to give you a hint about something. Veronica has a weird kink about being tied up, but still in control. She admitted it to me a few months back. That, along with punishment, like spanking. Do that, and you'll drive her crazy. I know it's your special day, and not hers. But I'm sure watching her orgasm her brains out will be a very nice present for you." The girl giggled. "Anyway, you two lovebirds have fun." And with that, the girl hung up.

"Here." Curtis said, smiling and handing her the phone. Walking over to the goodie bag, Curtis pulled some cuffs out of it. "Let's have a little more fun." The boy said. She was still laying down from her orgasm, which gave Curtis the best opportunity to quickly (but gently) cuff her wrists together behind her back. "Now, I want you to ride me. Face away from me, reverse cowgirl style, and make me cum. I can help you get into position, but then you get no support." He warned. "Now, pussy or ass, your pick." Curtis smiled.

"He learns fast, he's fucking tireless and... well, you saw how much he can shoot" Veronica said since Sharon talked about his size and skill. "If he had shot in me that last one, you'd have heard me without the phone" she admitted, although she was glad that he didn't stuff her yet. "With him? Of course" she said, passing the phone to Curtis. That way at least he would get the embarrassment of being caught at it, and not only her.

Curtis didn't say much at the phone, but listened plenty and Veronica looked over her shoulder to see him blush. That served him well, but she still frowned, as Sharon was seemingly talking a lot while he just nodded. What the hell was she up to?

"Sharon, you slut, what did you-" Veronica asked when Curtis returned the phone to her, but she had hung already. "Sharon?" she asked again, finally noticing. "Oh fun! I like fun" she said with a smile, leaving the phone, feeling Curtis grab her arms and cuff them on her back.

"Am I arrested now? On what changes?" Veronica laughed, being playful, but Curtis hadn't finished talking yet. Veronica heard him describe what they were going to do, slowly putting up the pieces together. "Okay, you can arrest me since I'm going to kill her for being a chatty bitch" Veronica groaned, not really angry, but wary of how this could mess her.

"I..." Veronica tried to get up, but with her hands on her back she sort of rolled around until Curtis helped her on her feet. It was embarrassing to feel so defenseless, but also exciting. "Please, remove my panties, I can't..." she asked, opening her legs to ease the process. Curtis was taking his sweet time, seemingly enjoying it even if it hasn't even begun yet.

"Please remove the beads, I want to..." Veronica blushed. "Feel just you..." she said, hoping he would do so. "in my ass" and added something more, so low that it couldn't even be heard. "In my ass, please" added, when requested to speak louder.

Veronica straddled Curtis with his help, supporting herself on his abdomen with her hands cuffed back. He reminded her of the rules, since she couldn't support herself like that, she had to use her legs only. "At least..." she begged. "Put yourself in... I can't..." she was wriggling her hips around, but it was hard to aim. Curtis could see her ass twitching, hungry for something warm to replace the beads.

Giggling uncontrollably as Veronica called Sharon a chatty bitch, Curtis laid down and helped wherever he could. Slowly, her panties were removed and kicked off, and the beads were gently pulled out. Blushing lightly as she requested it in her ass, Curtis nodded, picking her up and helping her onto his body. Gently, the tip of his cock was slowly pushed inside. From there, it would be up to Veronica to move. His cummy cock provided enough lubrication so the manly muscle could easily move within her.

"Also, you better keep moving. If you stop..." He paused, and a hard slap hit her right ass cheek. "That'll happen." He informed Veronica. He was having way too much fun with this...

Just feeling the beads get pulled one by one made Veronica shiver, the anticipation making her nervous, unsteady. Curtis helped her to be in place, sliding just the tip in her ass, making her do the job as he said. Balancing herself into a crouching position was no biggie, even with her hands on the back. Doing squats was also part of the everyday training regime, so she thought it wouldn't be that hard to handle.

She was horribly wrong. Not only was she naked and unable to see what Curtis was doing, but also feeling excited and still sensitive after a couple orgasms had wrecked her. Veronica's legs felt wobbly, and the hot tip inside her backside was throbbing, asking for more. She did a couple of slides, feeling the whole length and then back to the top, slowly, carefully. Small gasps escaped her mouth as she bit her lower lip.

"Fuck!" she yelled, feeling the sting of Curtis' hand on her backside, threatening her with more of that if she stopped. Her flesh waved at his touch, and the sensation of the hit made her ass twitch around him, her balance sway. How was she so close when they had just begun? Veronica started to move up and down again, quicker this time, but she was tiring quickly than expected, exhaustion making her feel Curtis in her back even more. She took a couple of unintended pauses, receiving his hand on each of them, shivering at his touch, resuming her grinding again.

Soon she had picked up a pace she was comfortable with, and rode Curtis to one of the deepest orgasms she had from her ass yet, a tremble that extended through her whole spine, making her cuffed arms flail in her back. "Hahhh... hahhh" she gasped for dear air. "That was fucking awesOH!" her back was slapped again, the burning heat making her pleasure spike again. "Fuck! That's... too-Fuck!" another slap made her knees tremble, and another made her shuddering self move again. He had said that he had to make him cum, and she was so enraptured in the pleasure that she forgot for a moment.

"Oh my god, this..." Veronica mumbled, going up and down again, her rhythm unsteady, another orgasm building on the end of the last one. "I never..." she gasped. "Imagined..." moaned, her words starting to slur. "Fuck, it's too soon... too quiAAAH!" she shouted, a second orgasm so fast that made herself fell backwards into Curtis. Veronica could feel him whisper and gasp next to her, but he still wasn't done.

Receiving some help, Veronica assumed the position again, shaking like a leaf. Instinct pushed her to move, the sting of the slaps forcing her to keep pumping, and if Curtis didn't cum soon she was going to end up going crazy. Veronica came for a third time, her eyes rolled up, falling from Curtis' cock into a quivering mess on the bed, wetting herself. "Fu- ahhh... pffff..." she couldn't even talk, just a bunch of half formed words and huffs coming out her mouth.

Helping her into position, Curtis was very excited for this. Not only was he getting anal, which felt really great with such a tight entrance, but apparently this was a huge turn on for Veronica. She did not seem too worried as she got into position, seemingly thinking it would be easy. It turned out to be anything but though, as she frequently lost balance.

The soft hissing noises made as her ass was hit told him that he had found the happy medium between pleasure and pain. Each slap that would come when she sat still had a delay of two seconds, giving her a chance to move. So when she had her first orgasm, he had managed to get in at least four slaps. He focused just on the right ass cheek, and even by now, a red hand print was beginning to appear. If it went too much longer, she'd have that mark there for a few days (if she was lucky).

Eventually, Veronica began to move once more, but not for long as she began to orgasm again, so soon. Her ass hole tightened on every orgasm, and if it were her pussy, she'd be milking him by now. But her ass, the much tighter entrance, worked like a cock ring of sorts - it kept the blood flow in his cock, and prevented an orgasm every time she came.

"C'mon Veronica. Almost there." He whispered softly in her ear, squeezing a nipple gently before helping her sit up once again. But again, Veronica came, this time falling onto the bed and off of his cock, unable to make proper sentences. "Fuck... anal is a real turn on for you, it seems." Curtis laughed, rubbing her back softly. Standing up, Curtis rolled Veronica so she was on her back, and got an idea of how he'd finish. Gently, Veronica's tired body was rolled up into a ball, so her feet were touching the bed a little higher than her head.

Curtis towered over her as he entered her ass once again, thrusting downward into her. It proved to give a lot stronger thrusts, and easily found the 'g-spot' of her ass. But even if she continued to orgasm (with her pussy juices flowing up her upside down body), Curtis continued to thrust, getting faster and faster. After what seemed like forever, Curtis came, exploding in an orgasm that kept being held off by her tight ass. Seemingly like three loads worth, Veronica would feel herself expand. Gently, the boy pulled out and backed away, and the athletic woman turned into a semen fountain, with Curtis' cum shooting straight up in the air, and falling back down onto Veronica, plastering her completely. "Wow" he mumbled.

"I... wha-" Veronica mumbled, letting Curtis position her as by then she wasn't able to do much, even if she wasn't cuffed. She was drooling, having trouble to focus, disoriented in the sudden change of position. Her juices were sliding down, almost pooling between her breasts. Veronica was still trying to move her hips, to comply even if she had been completely repositioned, pushed by a lust beyond understanding, but it was a weak effort.

Curtis pounded orgasm after orgasm out of her, while Veronica shook and trembled under his pistoning, a screaming moaning ball of pleasure. He finally came like he hadn't done before, his seed blasting deeper than ever, sending newfound and wild shocks into Veronica's body, her belly swelling considerably. When Curtis backed off, Veronica remained in the position out of a miracle, as she was shaking of pleasure, another wave hitting her as she spurted out most of what Curtis pushed inside her, basking her body in his semen.

After the orgasmic ordeal, Veronica lost the position she was in, falling to a side. Still conscious, even if barely, she was a quivering mess, her body riding the aftershock. She lost notion of time, but slowly recovered and could do more than just meekly moan. "Holy. Fuck" was the first thing she said. "I don't know if I'm going to kill Sharon or thank her" she joked with a blissful smile.

"If you don't thank Sharon, I will." Curtis laughed softly, walking off. A moment later, she'd hear a bath begin to run. "I'm starting a bath. When it gets a little higher, you can go wash off in the shower quickly, then we can bathe together." The boy said, undoing the cuffs from her wrists. A smile seemed glued to his face, enjoying the look of Veronica's skin covered in his man milk. "I love making you lose sense of reality from just sex. It makes me feel really good about myself." He admitted.

After about five minutes of her being able to rest, Curtis told her that the bath was getting higher. "C'mon, go take a quick shower." Curtis instructed, walking into the bathroom and getting into the bath. It had enough water that they could both comfortably lay in there and splash about from naughty activities, without the worry of making a mess on the bathroom floor.

Back
Top Bottom