Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Non Con to Con Romance PM // AIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unamourxx

Star
Hey everyone, I have had this idea in my head for a while and I've been really wanting to play it.

First what I would like from you is some literacy. Mistakes happen but the general knowledge of the English language would be nice.

Third person, past tense please

2+ paragraphs per post

Now for my plot.

This can be done sci-fi or fantasy, it would just need adjustments depending which one you would prefer.

Basically a species takes over a planet (or kingdom) and complete annihilates them, killing everyone and everything in sight. One creature (He can be a leader or just some random invader out of the group) goes to kill one girl but instead decides he wants her for himself. So he takes her with him, taking her around while he continues to kill her people and during down time he spends his time with her. While at first he just takes what he wants, he starts to want her to want it back at the same time she is tired of fighting him. He already cares about her and she starts to care about him. She leans on him for safety anyways because if it wasn't for him, she wouldn't be alive.

I see that at some point he gets her pregnant if that was a line you wanted to go down, but we can work that out as the time comes.

For him I see him as either being an alien or a fantasy creature. Something big and strong with some sort of ability. Either to shape shift or magic or something along those lines. Large, muscular, generally towers over my character.

There would be more plot lines we could add into it to keep the story going, this is just a rough idea of what is in my head.

I would love to hear ideas or suggestions on this and if anyone would like to play send me a message.

I roleplay over PMs or or Email or Aim

My information is on my profile so don't hesitate to message me questions or suggestions. Try not to post on here, I cant promise I'll see it any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom