Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let me be your Despoiler - MxF MxM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimeyOgre

Dust
Let me be your Despoiler - MxF MxM

Greetings and salutations fellow sexual deviants, I am the Grimey Ogre, though you may simply call me Ogre if you so wish. I’m a purveyor of intensely deviant sexual desires, and I am searching for a fellow mind that can operate on an equal level of debauchery. I generally prefer to play the dominant role sexually, and expect my partners to be submissive. I also generally prefer to RP via either E-Mail, or through PMs. I’ve tried instant messengers in the past, and have found them to be mostly unreliable and clumsy in terms of free creative thought and flow.

I will make no qualms about one thing off of the bat however; this medium(online roleplaying) is simply a means to experiment and have fun in a safe setting. In reality I am a happily married man, and I have absolutely no intentions of ever taking any relationships I develop online into my real life. So do not expect me to swipe you off of your feet, or anything as equally ridiculous as that. My online life and real life are entirely separate, and will remain that way no matter what.

As for some other details as to what you can expect from me as a RP partner: I exclusively RP in third person perspective. I have little to no limits in terms of kinks, so feel free to ask me if you want to try something. I do have some expected kinks that I demand of my partners, but they vary from scenario to scenario and I will list them in those ideas down below. I do not care if you’re male or female in reality, I honestly couldn’t care less, so long as you capable of RPing your role appropriately.

I think that covers most of what you can expect from me; if you have any additional questions feel free to ask them via PM.

Thanks for reading, now let’s see some of my scenarios…

RP Scenarios
The Tutor: (MxM) My character is a serial abuser that has changed his identity more times than you can imagine; he’s moved from town to town finding work as a private tutor for hire. Thanks to his impeccable ability to forge documents, he’s never without work for long. Having an unhealthy appetite for more feminine young men, he’s always looking for a new plaything. This is unfortunate for your character as he’s been hired to tutor him on a regular basis, and he’s all the more willing to take advantage immediately, and often.
(Required kinks: Non-Con, Ageplay, Physical &Verbal Abuse, Exploitation, Humiliation, Degradation, light Watersports.)

The Despoiler: (MxF/M) If only people knew that all of the evil in the world were the result of someone far more sinister than any of the devils in the major religions of the world. For thousands of years he’s walked among humanity, infecting the minds of the worst people to have ever lived, and now he’s grown bored of lurking in the shadows. The time has come to reveal himself to the world, and what more interesting way than to do so by building a cult of absolutely devoted followers.
(Required kinks: Non-Con, Physical &Verbal Abuse, Magic, Tentacles, Monstrous Cocks)

More to come…

Basic Parings
Teacher x Student(M/F)
Criminal x Victim(M/F)
Demon x Victim(M/F)
Older brother x Younger brother
Father x Daughter
Brother x Sister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom