Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire Mistress (Me and Vega)

SethElwood

Star
For centuries the Vapmires held total power in the land. They hunted without discrimination. Feeding on all forms of life. Of course their main prey were the humans. But there was talk among the clans. The humans were working with their sworn enemies, the Lycan. News of this spread fear among all Vampire. Their place of power was being threatened. Something must be done.

The night air was cool. A small gust of wind rustled the trees. Clouds filled the dark sky casting shadows from the moon light. A lone human stood out on a balcony of a grand mansion. His hair was long and dark. His light pale skin seemed to glow in the dim light. The soft blue of his eyes shined. The young man stood at six foot two and was of average build. He was adorned in deep blue robes with ornate marking embroidered in the soft fabric.

His name was Jasper and he was the last of his kind. He studied since he was a child in the ancient magic of Shadowmancy. The art of using one's own darkness and the darkness of the surroundings as a catalyst for powerful spells.

Taking a breath Jasper turned from the short stone wall. He knew what was happening and worried. His mistress was a Vampire clan leader and her people were being threatened. He swore a blood oath to protect and serve her with his body, his blood, and his soul.

He made his way into back into the mansion. Everything was lavish, the study he entered held several priceless items and texts. The room was light by magic crystal lamps. Housing a bed and night stands it was clear this was his room. Spell books and scrolls were open and sprawled out over the table in the corner. He walked through the room and through the door. The light dimming as he left.

The hall was lined with paintings. Some of family others of landscapes. Walking down the hall and down stairs Jasper made his way to the sitting room. He walked in and bowed his head. "Mistress." His voice was like silk. "I worry about what's happening." His eyes rested at her feet.

Lady Serafina was having a realxed evening in the livingroom. She was wearing a long black dress this evening and her long dark hair was lose up from the knots it normally was in. The lady was a young looking woman, but don't that let it fool you. She held more power in her left hand than most grown men ever could dream of. After all she was a vampire. A clan leader even. But things was no longer going as she wished. No, lately there had been rough attacks on her kind. Whole clans had been whipped out and she fear hers would be the next.

Serafina breathed out in a deep sigh as her loyal servant came into the room. She waved for him to come closer as he spoke.
"Have you heard anything new?" She asked him.

Jasper shook his head. "Nothing yet." He said stepping forward. "The mages haven't been saying much of anything. All they know is the humans weren't acting alone." He said taking a knee next to her. "I fear this will end badly." He looked up at his mistress. "But I will protect you with my life." He bowed his head again.

"I also found out about some surviving clan leaders. Perhaps we could ask them for assistance." He suggested in a soft tone. Though Serafina was powerful, the monster used to kill the other clans were nothing to mess with. He worried about his mistress' well being.

She looked at him as he knelt down by her side. Jasper had been with her for a long time now and she trusted him more than some of the members in her own clan. His loyalty had been proved more than once over the time.
"I know darling," Serafina gave his head a soft kiss as he bow his head. She knew very well that he would gladly protect her, but it didn't help them out much now.
"I already tried with the Sky clan and Ironbow's but they didn't wanna have anything to do with us." She sigh deep. "Come here." He pulled him closer and to the sofa with her. "I think we should get ready to run away if it is needed."

Jasper stood and sat on the sofa with his mistress. He nodded at the fact. This place may not be safe anymore. "I can see if there are any safe places to go. But if the humans are really behind these killings. We may have to consider fighting back."

Even though Jasper was humam himself he had been in service of Serafina for so long. He felt for the vampires. He understood their need for blood. It was the only way his mistress could survive. He looked up at her. "Are you famished? You can feed if you need it. I've healed from yesterday's meal." He said in a caring tone. "You need your strength if we're leaving."

"I know, I think we should go underground or have a plan to do so soon." She looked at him as his eyes was going up to hers. Serafina caress his cheek. She was a bit hungry, but drinking from him each day would make her addicted to it.
"Maybe later." She told him and smiled. "What about you Jasper? Have you eaten anything? I could ask the butler to fetch something?"

Her skin was soft, the gentle touch sending a shiver up his spine. He understood her choice not to feed right away. His blood was the best suited for her. But drinking such blood can place her in a state of lethargy. Jasper shook his head when she asked if he was hungry. "You don't need to worry about me Mistress." He eyes looked to the floor. "But I do agree with going underground."

Just as Jasper was about to say something else a vampire ran into the room. "Matriarch! Lycan are approaching!" He shouted. Jasper looked over to Serafina. "We need to leave." He stood and went over to the vampire. "Get the women and children out first. Have the hunters defend. Don't let them get passed the gate." He patted him on the shoulder. "Mistress please go into the tunnels. I'll have Ghost accompany you."

She stood up right away as the news came. Serafina would take the woman and children to safety. She went with the man.
"Alright. But be careful. I will meet you all soon."

They hurried down, Serafina made sure that all the kids was with them before they closed the entrence for the tunnels. The opening made them came out in middle of the forest. Two men was with them if something happened with them. But it was not only the men who would be able to fight. Even the ladies. Swords and guns hidden in the skirts.

(Sorry Ive been away dealing with some rl stuff. So I havent been online much. I do want to continue.)

As his mistress left the room Jasper spoke softly, "Ghost please protect her." With that a black humanoid figure rose out of the ground. It quickly followed after Serafina. Once he was sure she was safe Jasper made his way to the front gates.

The Lycan were fast. Within six minutes they were already approaching the gates. The hunters were standing ready to die to protect their clan. Jasper was right there with them. Though he wasn't a vampire he still wanted to protect his home. As well as the clan brothers he had come to know. "You will not touch our home!" Jasper shouted. As he spoke thin black tendrils began to snake out from his robes.

From behind the gate stood a lone human. "I've heard about this clan. Rumours spread that there was a human that was fooled into believing that these monsters deserved to live." He looked into Jasper's eyes. "Tell me. Does your blood sucking bitch tell you what's going to happen to you? She'll bleed you dry. Are you really willing to kill yourself for a blood sucker that will just find a new poor bastard to bleed out."

Back
Top Bottom