Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest Ideas MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

dowhatnow420

Forever Battling Auto Correct
2 new ideas I'd like to try over PM. Message me if interested.

Grandpa's Fortune
Note: only taking this if you're willing to play multiple granddaughters for now. Somewhat taken though I will entertain offers.
Grandfather is filthy rich, but hates his good for nothing lazy children. He's written them out of his will. Of course he still sends gifts for his grand children every Christmas and birthday. You would play a granddaughter who decides to get herself into grandpa's will when she learns he has a thing for young women. Bonus points if you want to play multiple characters, 2-3 girls fighting over who gets his fortune.

Sister's New Clothes ***CRAVING***
YC would play MC's sister who has a new set of stockings. Only these aren't ordinary stockings. They can be either alive, cursed, scientifically altered, or any other idea you can think of that will fit. The stockings force her to have sex with the first man who sees her wearing them, who happens to be her brother. She seduces him because of the stockings. They have to deal with their feelings for each other after their day of passion. Very interested to hear ideas for how the stockings would work, possibly growing stronger each time, could even grow and become a bodysuit or something similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom