Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking partners for long-term play over YIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homerzucker

Meteorite
Hi there, everyone. I notice most people seem to start by talking about themselves, and then list scene ideas way down at the bottom. I'm going to try to flip that and see what happens.

Here are a few of the ideas I've been looking to play lately.

"Tuition Whore" (Currently have a partner for this one)
A college student answers an ad for a "personal assistant," and she is invited to interview at a downtown office building. She is asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement and photographed before she is told anything about the position. Finally, she is ushered into a large office for an interview with an older man who explains the true nature of the job. His son is a student at the same school that she attends, but the father is concerned that his son spends too much of his focus on partying and chasing women, and his grades have suffered. The father wants to hire him an "assistant." Her purpose would be to satisfy all the son's sexual needs on a nightly basis. The father hopes that by taking away the need to constantly seek out sex partners, the son can refocus on his studies. The father is looking for a woman who is willing and able to do that, and will pay very well for the right woman.

"Purity Ball"
First off, if you don't know what a purity ball is, just go ahead and google that. I can wait while you read up on it. A father and daughter go to a dance together. They dress up, listen to their pastor give a sermon about the importance of purity, and then father and daughter dance together. It's a magical evening for both of them. And then, at the end of the night, each of them signs their pledge. The daughter pledges to remain pure until marriage and to entrust her father to guard and protect her virginity. The father signs a complimentary pledge, where he promises his daughter that he will do anything in his power to protect his daughter from temptation, and to help her develop into a proper wife for her future husband and a proper mother for her future children. But in the days following the ball, the father starts thinking about all the things he wished his own wife had learned before they married, and he resolves to teach his daughter all the things she really needs to know if she's going to be a good wife in the future. The daughter, naturally, feels she has no choice but to obey. After all, she had signed a contract, and she knows that her father knows what's best for her.

"Family Slut"
After a whirlwind romance, a new wife moves into her husband's house. They've known each other barely a month, and yet she's convinced that he's the one. Shortly after moving in together, the man's son comes home from college on a break. It's the first time he and the new wife have met, and the atmosphere of the house changes dramatically when he comes home. She had heard so much about the boy from her new husband, and had really been looking forward to meeting him. But the reality is that he keeps giving her strange looks and touching her in very odd ways. Eventually, the husband reveals that he and his son have always been very close, and that they share everything with each other, including women. He tells her that she expects him to treat his son with the same respect she has for him.

"Powerful Stepfather"
After his trophy wife dies suddenly, a wealthy business owner is left with her daughter to care for. He had never cared to have children of his own, and was never particularly close to the girl. He had, however, noticed that, having just come of age in the months before her mother died, she is becoming stunningly beautiful, possibly even more attractive than her mother was. During the marriage, he had never gone through the process of adopting her, so he has no legal obligation to her. He would have every right to send her to live with her father, an alcoholic deadbeat that she hasn't seen in over five years. So, he makes an arrangement with her that she can stay, but only if she takes her mothers place in his bed.

If you have an idea of your own you'd like to try, just tell me. I always love hearing what turns other people on.

Now, the bit about me and my general sort of philosophy of roleplay.

I like a slow build with my scenes. I'm never in a rush to get to sex. I like to have characters flirt, tease and size each other up before things get dirty. Even then, when it's obvious that we like each other and by all rights should be falling into bed together, I still like to hold back, and talk about the sex a bit before actually doing it. I'm usually able to check messages a couple of times per day and write a response. I'll generally write about a paragraph at a time, and I'm flexible on your responses. I'm not opposed to short responses. In fact, in some situations, such as during a part where two characters are just talking, a quick response might make perfect sense. So, I just ask that you respond in the way that seems most appropriate to you, without trying to fill a set length. For the most part, I'll be playing asynchronously, responding when I have a free moment. From time to time, when I have a longer period of time to myself, and if you're free at the same time, it might be nice to play together simultaneously. I prefer to write in the first person, but I'm flexible on that point.

I prefer to play over YIM, but send me a PM here first, tell me what you're interested in doing, and if we click, we can exchange addresses at that point.

You should probably be aware that the real-life me is a married, thirtysomething bi-curious man. My wife is not aware of the fact that I do this, and I have every intention of keeping it that way. That means I have to be a little careful about where and when I play. If you have a moral objection to playing with someone you consider a "cheater", I completely understand, and there's no need for you to reply to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom