Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pick Your Poison, Plots a Plenty (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyMockingbird

Meteorite
Hello there Bluemoon!
As the title suggests, I'm looking for a myriad of rp's for a lot of different types of plot. This is a pretty general list, and all plot ideas are open for discussion and changes. Also note, some plots are more story driven, while others are more smut driven, however this doesn't mean one is devoid of the other. Even in the smuttiest of my rp's do I like plot, and in the most story heavy, there will be some smut. Also note, while this is mainly for MxF, I'm more than willing to do FxF, FuxF, or even MxM in the right circumstances, just let me know if you think a plot could be altered in a good way to accommodate that.

About me:
So before we get into plots, I'll get a little into myself and what I like seeing. I've been role playing for a few years now as a hobby, mostly for a creative outlet since my line of work is all math. I am a switch, however, just because how the universe works, I often get relegated to being the dom in rp's (still love it though), but if you want to be that lovely dom in my life let me know, I will love you forever.

As for preferences: I prefer pm's or email, however, if you like IM's, I can do Kik or Skype. I match response length, however, I find that my sweet spot is between 3 to 5 paragraphs. I'll do shorter, and I'll do much longer, but I find it's a good length for detail and relatively quick responses. However, if you want to do pages with juicy details every moment, I can do that as well.

I'm currently on vacation, but with work and the next semester starting soon, my response times can vary. If I can respond multiple times a day, but if a lot happening, I may take a day or two off. Also keep in mind that the pace of the rp is factored into this. Rp's that are detail heavy and require a good bit of thought and writing will be responded to slower than rp's with shorter responses. But I am for a minimum of once per day.

As for kinks, a lot. It'll be easier just to list my hard no's: Toilet stuff, ultra-violence or fountains of blood

With that in mind, let's get to the plots!

The Plots:
The number of *'s denotes how badly I'm craving something.

Through a Mystic World***
Tags: Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Story focused
This plot focuses on a lot of movement, exploration, and world building. The premise is that MC is a knight of the last remaining human kingdom in a fantasy world. The kingdom is fiercely xenophobic, aggressive, and totalitarian. One day, adventuring on the border of the kingdom, mc is injured in a skirmish, and cut off from the rest of his comrades. Bleeding injured in the forest, he is found by yc, who tends to his wounds. For a reason known only to yc, she asks to travel with the knight, into his kingdom. He begrudgingly agrees, from there, it's a journey of sneaking her in, and letting her explore this strange human world, with a bit of political drama to boot. The crux is that the race of yc can be anything you choose (as long as it's not purely human). Be it an elf, a nymph, or some forest spirit, to something darker like a vampire or demon, your character is wholly your own, and the interactions with mine would be based off of this.

Disgraced***
Tags: Light Fantasy, Romance, Adventure, Drama, Story focused
This world is your fairly average, human-centered fantasy setting, teaming with unexplored regions, various kingdoms, and deadly monsters. Here, MC would be a noble turned sell-sword, disgraced (get it?) due to some unknown event in the past. YC would be a character who ends up entwined in his adventures. Be is a tavern girl who wanted to see the world, a witch who helped him somehow, a fantasy creature whom he perhaps was supposed to kill, or an assassin who was supposed to bring him in, they end up adventuring with each other, taking contracts and meeting new people. The only issue is that MC's past comes to haunt him, and running away could only bide so much time.

New to School***
Tags: Modern, High school/College, D/S, Possible Romance
In this plot, MC is a senior during high school (or a freshman at college). He's knew to the school's he's attending, and despite being good looking, is quite shy. YC is a rebel, known for getting in trouble, being the bad girl, and generally being punk. In an attempt to shock everyone, and from a challenge from her friend, she asks my character out, messing with him, toying with him, and forcing him to do things he would never dream of doing. Along the way, perhaps she generally begins to care. Also, I'm totally cool with switching the roles, and playing the bad boy to your nerdy new student.

Wrong Transfer****
Tags: Harem, High school/College, Smut focused
A much more extreme and smut driven version of the previous plot. Essentially, instead of MC being transferred to a regular high school/college, he is accidentally sent to an all girls school (boarding if high school). Here the girls, of various promiscuity, vie for his attention, and force him into increasingly scandalous situations.

Rolled the Dice****
Tags:Master/Slave, Degradation, Public Humiliation, Smut Focused
YC is the daughter of a wealthy businessman. After years of a vicious corporate battle, he's down on his luck, loosing out to his main competitor. His competitor, MC, gives him one chance, a game of dice. MC wins, he wins YC as his personal slave and pet, YC's father wins, he gains all of MC's money and assets. The dice are rolled, and MC wins. From there, he begins to slowly break YC into the perfect pet, getting her body and mind used to his service.

Forgetting Honor*****
Tags:Hypnosis, Corruption, D/S, Romance, Fantasy
YC is a powerful sorceress, captured one day by a group of knights, including MC. Held in a prison, in a cell built especially for her, she is expected to life out the rest of her days, safely locked away. However, she is crafty, and still has access to some of her magic. Through manipulation, flirtation, seduction, and magic, she slowly forces MC to fall in love, getting him to preform treasonous acts, and release her from her cell and escape. From there he follows her, living with the repercussions of his actions, still under her spell, even if she decides to mess with his mind and body whenever she pleases. Perhaps she even develops something of an attachment.

Closing:
I hope you enjoyed my plot ideas and that one caught your eye. Please pm me if you're interested, or have your own ideas. I have a lot of kinks, and am always open to hearing new plot ideas, or altering my own. I also have more plot ideas that I will be adding, but right now some of them are enough alike the ones listed to where I don't feel bad leaving them off of here.

Hope you enjoyed the read and hope to hear from some of you soon!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom