Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Praise Your Contemporaries

Kassyghost

Star
Hi I just thought we could have a venue to praise those writers around us on this site. Have you recently read a post or even an entire thread that brings you absolute joy from reading it, post a link in here with a description of what you like about it and let others in on the secret.

I'll start, I recently read the opening posts of Next time read the fine print and just thought, wow this seems really cool. The idea is great but what I really think makes it shine is Darkest Fates interesting style of writing. Can't wait to read more!

Fate is certainly a good writer, we're had a couple of things going over the years and recently started a new one.

I have spoiled by the quality of all my partners over time, and to single out one feels a tad unfair towards the others. But I would like to give credit to Good Girls, because none of her work is actually open in a public forum. I recommend her as a partner, if you can ever catch her!

I have been overly blessed with wonderful writers to work with.

I have to say that the role-plays I'm in are with intriguing people that contribute a lot to the plot and make me not just feel compelled to reply, but genuinely want to reply.

LordBesar - We've weaved quite a story together and it's something I've never done before. He adds a lot of creativity to what we do. I feel like we connect as writers and he always has great ideas to add to my suggestions to make it a team effort instead of just only one of us contributing.

Victorian_Virtue - He's a good writer and he adds more plot to what we hash out. He's always willing to take things into the darker realms of things that I don't normally get to explore and is open to ideas.

Haruchai - :heart: Great writer and has wonderful ideas for our role-plays. He's been a big part of planning in our role-plays and we both enjoy the plots that we do. He has interesting characters and really cares about whether his partner is interested in the role-play as well or not. Definitely suggest role-playing with him, because he's also a great person out of character.

So, we are admitting we stalk people on the site, now? Not like I do that, hahaha...

>.>
<.<
>.>

Anyways,

Alvis Alendran- I actually read his Wrath of the Sidhe thread, and even subscribed to it, long before we were partners, before I enough confidence in my writing skill to approach him.

Mr. Quixotic- He knows I love Scaremonger, and am a shameless KylexZai shipper.

TheCorsair and Madam Mim- So, Corsair hits me up to discuss an rp, and Icheck out his posts to see if we might be a good match. I start reading The Only Rules that Matter, and I actually got hooked. (I seriously still can't believe you guys killed off Anne, holy shit.)

Back
Top Bottom