Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Darrel's Search: Slice of Life - NonCon and Taboo rps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrel_W

Moon
The short

The general theme I enjoy are plots which start out non-consensual and potentially turn faux-rape or even semi-consensual eventually. Kinks I like to include, depending on scene are:
* forced intercourse (vaginal, anal, oral - giving)
* dirty talk
* bondage
* toys
* double+ penetration / group sex
* incest

The long aka Plots & Inspirations

Incest

Mom home alone[/b]]

Home alone finally. For a mother uninterrupted me-time where she can have the house all for herself is a precious thing. She almost made it too to have a day where nobody is there to bother her, if it wouldn't be for some local jocks who drop by for an unannounced visit. They had caught her son(s) with his/their eyes all over her mature body. Now, they plan to stage an intervention - for her sons.

Suspecting it wouldn't take much to drive her sons over the edge and make him/them rape her, they intend to help things along by intruding into her home. Timing it carefully to make sure the son(s) walk(s) in it.

Inspirations
Note: The below are inspirations to give an idea of the type of woman I would like for this plot. I am as happy to use any of these faceclaims or one of someone else depending on your preference.

Julia
Tamara
Christina
Romi
Mandy

Movie Night[/b]]

Many parents go through phases with their children. First they want to spend every waking minute with them, then they can't wait to get them out of the house and finally spending quality time with their family becomes a rare and valuable occurrence. In this specific instance said quality time takes the shape of mother and son(s) having a regular movie night on a Friday evening.

The woman is not even deterred by the fact that there are no good new movies out and simply decides for putting on a random crime show. Would she have known the premise of the episode she might have opted for something different; initially the plot doesn't seem to be unusual: police investigating a case of suspected abuse by a parent. The show features a sudden twist though making the mother the actual victim of her son's sexual abuse.

Graphic imagery are neither needed or shown to give her own son(s) all the wrong ideas when he/they get to watch how some kid literally gets away with rape in a premise where cops are reluctant to investigate, prosecutors to prosecute and a jury to convict. All the while a media circus turns the actual victims life inside out.

Inspirations
Note: The below are inspirations to give an idea of the type of woman I would like for this plot. I am as happy to use any of these faceclaims or one of someone else depending on your preference.

Julia
Christina
Tamara
Romi
Mandy

Brother / Sister[/b]]

Boys will be boys. So, it's not really surprising that a teenage kid invites friends over the moment their parents left for a weekend trip. They figured their son(s) are old enough to be left alone for a bit. What they didn't figure is their absence leading to their girl being left alone with a bunch of horny teenagers who can't think of anything better to do but crash in the living room to watch r-rated movies. Their sisters predicament gets worse when she stumbles into the room and discovers the details of what they are watching. I was thinking this could be one of two things:

* a compilation of forced family sex scenes, for the most part about a brother molesting his sister
* footage the brother secretly took of his sister (ie: under the shower, in bed masturbating, etc.)

The result is either way the same: she gets upset. They won't have it and inspired by the movie, they decide the best way to shut her is by making her their (unwilling) pet. So, they devise this idea about attacking her right then and there, record it and later threatening to put the footage online if she doesn't keep her mouth shut.

Inspirations
Note: The below are inspirations to give an idea of the type of girl I would like for this plot. am as happy to pick either one of those or one from your list (see below).

Allie
Nastasha
Nikkie
Viola

Revenge/Exploitation

Secrets[/b]]
Secrets, everybody has them. Some may seem small and frivolous, but if found out could be humiliating and embarrassing nevertheless. Then there is the kind that could potentially have catastrophic consequences if revealed.

The later category could include the immigrant who is in the country illegally, the teacher who posed for some R-rated material in a former life, the woman who carelessly failed to pay speeding tickets or the businesswoman who lied during a job interview.

More trivial versions could include an ex-sharing how his former partner found it highly objectionable to be recorded in the bedroom out of a near paranoid fear the footage could make it to the internet. He may also share other details like how a specific substance (ie: weed, sparkling wine, daiquiris) have a profound effect on her and tends to get her hot and bothered whether or not she is in the mood for "romance".

The general idea is that a vengeful ex-relation reveals some secret(s) of his former partner to be used against her. The information could be leaked to some young jocks that live in the same neighborhood, to some students of a teacher, co-workers or common friends. Depending on the specifics, this could lead to them simply breaking into her house when she is home alone or the lot of them conspiring tocreate a situation where she ultimately at their mercy (ie: party/get together).

Inspirations

Brooke (party)
Brooke (home)
Mandy (party)
Mandy (home)
Adriana (party)
Adriana (home)
Romi (party)
Romi (home)

Interacial
Chanell (party)
Chanell (home)
Veronica (party)