Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cursed Shoes (Ryanmo97 x Sheena-Tiger)

As if on command, well completely as on command, Ashley stopped crying, her body simply did not obey her in that matter despite how much she felt like it. Annabelle was correct, it was not like she was in danger to starve but of course she was still not rich and could spend some money on new clothes. "But... they are expensive... like.... really" she tried another time to argue while finishing with her dressing and grabbing the bags. Why she would not have to worry about money eluded Ashley, but nevertheless she left her flat and was on her way to the nearest location she knew where she could donate the load of clothes before approaching the shop where she had ordered more than one suit for Emma. In fact, she knew Emma's sizes better than her own measurements.

When Ashley complained about the price Annabelle said, "Don't worry... You can afford one nice suit afterwords we'll go shopping and get you some really nice new clothes..."

When they walked into the shop the owner a pretty brunette woman in her 30s walked up to Ashley, "How may I help you?" she asked.

Ashley complied and decided not to keep up discussing, something made these Annabelle-shoes taking over her body and she preferred not to be in the backseat while watching herself doing things.

When the woman approached her, the redhead smiled. "Ah, you must be miss Maddock, the owner. I had seen you a few times when I spoke with Cary. I am Ashley and usually am here for Miss Stewart, but today I am here for an own dress. Sadly, I somehow can tell you her measurements while sleeping but for me... we need to take them." she said, not realizing that she never called herself Ashley before today but always Ashling. "Miss Stewart needs me in something that will not embarrass her when I am standing next to her as her assistant and I am sure we will find something in your collection, miss Maddock, your shop never disappointed her taste after all." Ashley came up with the story on the fly, without even one bit of worry and made it sound reasonable and not like a lie at all.

Miss Maddock nodded, "Yes, Ashley. Come with me..." She took Ashley into one of the fitting rooms. "Now please take off all your clothes so I might measure you properly." Miss Maddock took out her fabric tape measure.

[img=230x283 align=right]http://aelinmor.de/owncloud/s/6HcmPGF1iFk68Zk/download[/img]
Ashley smiled and nodded as well. There was still no way she was aware off how she could fight that Annabelle-shoes she had on her feet so she continued the charade and followed miss Maddock. Already having given up and knowing what was needed for measurements, Ashley removed each piece of clothes and put them neatly down. "Miss Stewart was very adamant about the shoes. She said I have to wear them at every occasion until she said otherwise when wearing one of your suits so I better leave them on." she smiled as best as she could, hoping this excuse pleased Annabelle if she took the initiative. Otherwise Ashley was ready and compliant to be measured.

Miss Maddock nodded, "Very well..." She started measuring Ashley. She made some notes, "Okay... Get dressed. Now what color would you like and how short do you want the skirt?"

[img=230x283 align=right]http://aelinmor.de/owncloud/s/6HcmPGF1iFk68Zk/download[/img]
The young woman posed however needed patiently while the brunette was doing her work. When she asked, Ashley began thinking hard. "Miss Stewart had not really said anything about that, we should go with something neutral and the skirt should be of decent length. I think just above the knees should be pretty fine."

Miss Maddock said, "I think a nice navy blue would look nice on you... I can have it ready for you in a week... Will that be fine?"

Ashley clearly pondered the question, well mostly she was listening for her inner voice. The shoes, Annabelle, had been oddly quiet since some time now, maybe all the decisions she had made and the offer from miss Maddock were okay with her.

"I think that is a good choice miss Maddock and a week should be pretty fine as well. Faster would be better, but I doubt you suddenly learned to use magic." she replied with a smile and began to put her clothes back on.

Once Ashley was done in the store and left Annabelle spoke up, "Very good, Ashley... Now we need to fill your closet with some more casual clothes. Come on... Let's spend some of that money you have tucked away for a rainy day."

Ashley looked sad after leaving the store and even more sad after Annabelle's announcement of her next plans.

"Do we really have to? I might need it for other things... and... we still can get my old clothes back, they were casual after all." the redhead tried to argue. At the same time she was already on her way in the direction of one of the shops were Ashley knew that some of Emma's more favorite and more casual clothes came from, guessing that Annabelle would force her anyway.

"Yes," said Annabelle, "But I don't like pants..." They walked in the store and Annabelle saw a beautiful blue dress. "Ooo..." said Annabelle, "I love that... Try that on..."

Ashley let out a soft sigh at the remark about pants. She herself liked them, they were practical, but she decided not to discuss with her shoes. Once they were in the shop Ashley had to ask Annabelle a few times which one she meant but it was narrowed down quickly to the dress Annabelle wanted, making her redheaded host squirm.

"Really? Can we not take another one? It... it is so short. I would like another one with longer skirt." Ashley hoped that Annabelle would give in but just in case she already was on her way to pick one in her size up so she could try it on despite not really wanting it but not wanting to be forced to do it either.

"You can pick another one with a longer skirt," said Annabelle, "But you are buying that blue dress as well." They went into the dressing room and Annabelle had Ashley try on the dress. "Wow... You look fantastic!"

Ashley whimpered slightly even though she was slightly relieved that her shoes... well Annabelle ... was allowing her to do something of her own choosing. Not wanting to spend all to much time she reached out for a quite similar piece which simply had a longer skirt, thinking that Annabelle already liked the shorter version.

Once she was in the dressing room, the young redhead did not wait, knowing that her shoes would get impatient. Once finished and dressed in the shorter dress she looked at herself in the mirror, hearing the comment inside her head. "Mmmmh... well... " she turned several times, looking herself up and down. "Yes... I think it does not look bad." Ashley said, even sounding convinced while she let her hands wander down her body. "Makes me wonder... how I might look in a yellow one... with proper length of course. I still think this is far to short."

Back
Top Bottom