Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cursed Shoes (Ryanmo97 x Sheena-Tiger)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
[img=200x250 align=left]http://aelinmor.de/owncloud/s/zWNYkML9JcwT1b9/download[/img]
Emma Stewart grew up in a Upper Middle Class family. She was an only child and her parents loved her very much. She was friends with just about everyone in school and very popular. She got very good grades in school and was able to get a full scholarship to Harvard. She graduated from the business school when she was 22 and now 10 years later she owned her own clothing company. She had a great house, a great job, everything she could want, she was currently single but she was fine with that.

She was wearing a navy blue blazer, a matching knee length skirt, white stockings, 2" black pumps, a pearl necklace and earrings. She her long blond hair was in a braid and she was sitting at her desk. She pressed a button on her intercom, "Ashling... Will you come in here please?"

[img=230x283 align=right]http://aelinmor.de/owncloud/s/6HcmPGF1iFk68Zk/download[/img]
Ashling was a young woman who had have not as much luck as her now boss Emma. The redhead was never popular in school and despite having good grades, she had not the luck to receive a scholarship, especially not for a renowned institute like Harvard. Since school, she dressed rather plain, some of it thanks to her family not being wealthy some of it her own choice. In addition Ashling never was big in using makeup to bring out her natural beauty and was pulling her well kept hair back into a long ponytail. Even nowadays, she dressed rather plain in long pants and somewhat bigger than needed t-shirts, much unlike her boss which was quite an eye-candy compared with her most called help.

All other employees looked down at Ashling, which was nothing new to her, for running each and every errand Emma asked of her. For Ashling though, it was something else. Of course, at first she actually did hate her job, that was when she had been working in a corner of an office, getting everyone their coffee or carry around all kind of documents. That changed when Emma had ordered her as personal assistant. Since the first time Ashling had seen Emma walking through the office, she had felt drawn to her but never said a word about it. This hidden feeling made it easy for her to cater to each and every whim her boss came up with, like today with whatever Emma wanted this time.

With a friendly smile the young redhead entered the office and closed the door behind herself. "Yes Miss Stewart? Is there anything you need? I hope the coffee was as you prefer, there is a new guy and he seemed to have some issues handling the machine." she asked, sounding a little bit worried that 'her' Emma might have her precious tastebuds offended thanks to a clumsy barista.

Emma looked up as the door opened and Asling walked in. Emma smiled. Ashling was always eager to please her and that made Emma happy. "The coffee was Okay however, if you see the same guy behind the counter again... Just go to the other Starbucks... Anyway, I need you to get my dress and shoes for that charity event I'm going to Friday night." She handed the addresses for the dress shop and the shoe store to Ashling. "Bring them back here. Then, if you are done with your other work, You can have the rest of the the day off. I'm going to be out of the office on meetings for the rest of the day. Okay?"

Emma was rich, but not from just her company. She did many side deals that were kept in secret books that only her and Ashling knew about. If the information in those books got in the hands of the SEC, Emma would lose everything. But, she didn't have to worry about Ashling telling anyone. Ashling was very loyal to her, and would never do anything to hurt her.

Ashling smiled and nodded as she took the addresses, glancing over them. "You will hardly miss my absence, Miss Stewart, it is not that far away after all. And thank you for giving me that much time off." the redhead bowed slightly before leaving the office. It was not overly seldom that she had a good chunk of the day off like this, but that was mostly thanks to the extra work she had to put into other days after the kind of meetings Emma were about to do this day. In fact, Ashling had to do a lot of double work to keep the books clean and sorted and 2 calendars synchronized for Emma. Even a small slip from the young redhead could lead to a disaster, mostly for Emma as Ashling was only an employee and following orders. This was of course not counting the emotional issues she would suffer from Emma's downfall.

download

Knowing that being lazy now meant that she would have to enjoy her free time far less and much more late, Ashling finished the few tasks that were still open before she could leave the building as both addresses were in the opposite direction of her way back home. The first stop was the dress, the second were the shoes. While she was waiting for the shoes being brought to her, Ashling used the time looking around the store until she stopped in front of a pair of shoes. The pair was literally calling out to her and despite she never wearing that kind of shoes, the redhead had to buy them. One important boon of being the private assistant of Emma was a nice salary which she hardly spent on anything. The decision was made quickly and the young redhead spent the money for that pair of shoes. If asked, Ashling would be unable to answer why this pair, it simply was a decision made without rational thinking, something Ashling was not well known for. Every single time she bought something it had a reason she could point out, but not this time.

18923441_0.jpg
The shoes were not really shoes at all. They were the last remnants of a woman once know as Annabelle Mills. Annabelle was a successful business woman who worked hard to get where she was. But, she was also addicted to sex.

But, her mistake was falling for a married lesbian woman. The two women were caught one night and the woman's wife was in reality a witch. She was furious with Annabelle and her wife. The woman wiped all memories of the affair her wife was having with Annabelle. Then, she turned Annabelle into the pair of shoes that Ashling now owned. Then, the shoes appeared in the shoe store.

Annabelle knew what happened and she knew she was trapped in the shoes. The first woman who tried her on was very ugly according to her standards, so she told the woman to take her off and he woman took the shoes off. If Annabelle could smile she would, she learned that she could control who ever put her on. Once, Ashling put the shoes on Annabelle said in Ashling's head. "Well, Hello there. What's your name?"

Ashling looked down at her feet as she sat there in the shop to see if the shoes would fit. The dress for her boss was placed on a chair next to her while the shop-clerk was searching for the pair her boss had ordered. The young redhead with her innocent ponytail had no clue about the history of the shoes and was wondering when she heard the voice. "It's Ashling nice to meet yo..." the young woman looked around, rather confused. She could swear she had heard a voice, maybe another clerk hidden behind an aisle and talking with another customer.

"Ashilng?" said Annabelle, in the redhead's head, "No... That's an awful name... From now on your name is Ashley. So, Ashley, tell me about yourself. I'd like to get to know about the woman who's going to be wearing me for the rest of her life." Annabelle need to know information. She was going to mold the newly minted Ashley into a more confident woman, one worthy of wearing her.

Ashling shook her head. "No it's a good name. My name is Ashl.... " she stopped mid sentence, attempting to focus. Something was wrong about her name Ashley, something was wrong, but why? "There is not much to tell about me, really. I am just an assistant to a really nice woman and I am on an errand for her right now." she said, telling what was the truth in her own opinion.

Annabelle would smile, if she could, "Tell me about your boss, Ashley," she said, "I can tell she is very important to you." Annabelle was close to being able to read her host's mind, she just need a bit of distraction in order to lower Ashley's mental defenses.

"Oh? My boss? Her name is Emma Stewart and she is a nice lady." Ashley smiled, her worries about the issue with her name and who she was talking with taken away for some short time. Her cheeks flushed a bit while she thought about Emmy. "Well, most people only see how much success she has and how good looking. But she is working really hard, even overtime like today. Miss Stewart makes some special deals, I keep her books and calendars in order and synchronized so no one who does not need to know will know." the redhead continued, never ever having even something close to the idea of betraying her employer. Her mental defenses, what little she subconsciously had, were way down, even as she looked around once more, confused. Who was she talking too?

Annabelle was happy. She got into Ashley's mind and she could see quite a bit. She got a mental picture of Emma from Ashley's mind and she was very hot. From what Ashley was saying it sounded like Emma was up to no good... She could use that... The clerk came with Emma's shoes and as they left the store, Annabelle said, "You like Emma don't you... If you like I can help you make Emma yours..."

Ashley, formerly known to herself as Ashling, smiled at the clerk, forgetting the odd conversation rather fast again. She paid her own new shoes, not even thinking about getting into her old pair of shoes. It was when she left the shop that the voice was suddenly speaking to her again and now she looked around, confused. "Y...yes... I do..." she stuttered, not getting why she felt like telling the other person things like that, and a person she could not see, to top it all. "W...what do you mean? S...she is busy... and all. I can't claim and own her.... she is important, not like me... I am not even worthy of her. Everything is fine as it is."

"You are very worthy of her, Ashley," said Annabelle. "Drop her stuff off at the office and then let's head home. We have work to do." Annabelle was silent as she watched her host. She knew she had work to do. But, she was going to make Ashley her prodigy. When she was done with Ashley. She was going to be as confident and powerful as she once was and Ashley was going to have Emma as her lover.

The young woman blushed a little bit more at the comment about her worthiness. She never thought of herself like that but followed the order to drop off the dress and the shoes. "Work? but... I have time off... Miss Stewart said so herself." she replied after several minutes of thinking. This was her time off, she could watch a movie or something like that, that was Ashley's planning of course, not Annabelle's.

Annabelle would roll her eyes if she could, "Not that kind of work... We are going to work on you, Ashley..." Once they got to Ashley's place, Annabelle said, "Okay, let's go to your room and take off all your clothes. Except for your shoes... I'm sure you have a full length mirror... I want to get a good look at what you look like naked."

Ashley was wondering what kind of work could be needed on her, but something told her that this would be a silly question and that the voice knew better than she herself, which effectively silenced her complaints.

Once home, the young woman did not complain but wandered into her bedroom. The whole flat was rather bland, nothing special at all, in fact most of it could likely be found in a catalogue more or less exactly like it was in her flat, only the decoration was giving away a hint of personality, especially the 2 frames with pictures of Emma in her office, likely taken from some promotional material. Inside the bedroom Ashley undressed slowly and with care, slipped one shoe off when needed but slipped back into it as fast as possible. "What's your name... uh... voice?" she finally asked, wondering for a while now and constantly looking around but never able to see someone around her while the voice was there, more in her head than her ears.

"No... I do not have such a mirror. I never thought I would need one." Ashley finally told Annabelle while she opened a door of her dresser which sported a big mirror on the inside but only around halve the door, reaching down to her waist. At the same time, the redhead wondered why she was stripping down for a voice at all, showing of her shaved and fit but not toned body.

"My name is Annabelle," she told her host. She used Ashley's eyes to see what her host looked like, "Very nice... From now on your are not going to shave your pussy hair... Let's let it grow a little bit... Now, let's go through your closet it... first things first.... You'll be getting rid of all your shoes... I'm the only pair of shoes you'll wear... and you're never taking me off... Don't worry about getting me wet... I'm very well protected.... Now, let's look at the clothes... What do you have in the way of business suits?"

Ashley gasped and looked down at herself. "But I like it sh... okay... I will not have for a while." she said, wondering why the heck she was simply giving in after a first impulse of protest but she let it slip. Maybe a well trimmed stripe would look good as well.

"My shoes? They had been expensive... but... what?" her protest collapsed fast once more, especially after the second part of the message. "You are well protected? But that means... are you my shoes, Annabelle?" Ashley asked while she was already busy looking for her business suits. With her position as Emma's assistant she had to have at least one, in fact she owned two. Both were looking good at a first glance but they were nothing expensive and compared with what Emma owned cheap.

"Yes, Ashley... I am your shoes... I was cursed by a witch and turned into the shoes you are now wearing... You and I are going to become very powerful... and Emma will be yours...." Annabelle looked at the suits, "Those are okay for now... Now, you are going to go get rid of all of your shorts and pants. From now on you will only wear skirts and dresses. You might want to get some garbage bags... We are going to need them to donate your old clothes to charity."

"B...but...but..." Annabelle could feel the redhead with the ponytail fighting her, but she was mentally clearly no match for the former witch who could work on her with every little word. Ashley cringed and it took some time but in the end she had gotten some bags for her clothes and began to stuff them as full as sh could, tears rolling down her cheeks.

The clothes, like everything else, were neither cheep nor expensive but all good quality and most of them connected with sweet little memories of all kind. "I don't understand. What are you talking about? Why do I have to throw everything away? What has this to do with Miss Stewart?" she asked, not understanding the witch-thing or what Annabelle really was meaning when she referred to Emma. Real magic simply was no thing for her and while she thought a lot about Emma, she simply was far to shy to think about her like Annabelle was thinking.

"You are going to become a very powerful woman, Ashley," said Annabelle, "You have to look you're best... Now, get rid of all those t-shirts... From now on you'll wear blouses and nice tops..." as Ashley started throwing T-shirts into the bags, Annabelle asked, "Tell me, Ashley, do you wear thongs?"

Ashley definitely cried as piece after piece of her clothes landed inside the bags. There was not much in terms of cloths that would match Annabelle's tastes, at least for the moment since nothing was expensive but some pieces at least were proper blouses, skirts and the likes. The worst for Ashley, who did not remember ever having an other name, which would be quite a surprise to her if she looked at her papers, could not understand why she threw her beloved clothes away. Especially hard hit the pieces Emma had picked so her assistant would look the part she wanted co-workers and visitors to see before entering her office.

"W..will you let me stop if... if I show you my... co...collection?" the redhead asked. What she called a collection were 3 thongs she had ordered online but never had the guts to actually put on. She only had managed to free them from their package and after feeling the material and looking at them from every angle stuff them away under the rest of her panties.

"No..." said Annabelle, "Throw them in the bags too... You'll only wear panties that properly cover your butt...." Annabelle used Ashley eyes and saw the closet was fairly empty. "Okay... get dressed put on a nice bra and panty set and a nice dress... We are going shopping and to go donate your old clothes..."

[img=230x283 align=right]http://aelinmor.de/owncloud/s/6HcmPGF1iFk68Zk/download[/img]
Ashley actually whimpered and trembled at Annabelle's words. There were even more tears while she picked from what little was left of her clothes. This was not easy for her to do, the tears were blurring her vision. "But... I don't have much money. I... I cannot buy clothes. Please let me stop." the young woman actually cried, for her it felt as if her whole life was being shattered by a huge hammer on a stone, everything torn apart, what little she had at least. The worst thing still was, that her body sprung into action the moment she tried not to do what the voice of the shoes were telling her to do. She only had the choice between following the words or watching her own body following it without her consent as if she was only a passenger in her own body, watching a movie.

"Stop crying," said Annabelle, "You've got to be a big girl... And Don't lie to me... I know you have quite a bit of money saved away. Emma pays you very nicely and you don't spend a lot of it... And don't worry... Soon you won't have to worry about money." Once Ashley was dressed Annabelle said, "I'm sure you know where Emma gets her suits made... Let's go there after we donate your clothes."

Back
Top Bottom