Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caped Corruption (Kassy & Rave)

Kassyghost

Star
"Miss KAINE.....MISS Kaine... Did you hear my question? Are you sleeping in my classroom again?" Professor Hilbert yelled from the podium as he stood in front of an equation filled blackboard.

Kassadra Kaine head popped up from her desk with a gasp, a small string of drool on her lipstick covered plump lips. She was confused for a second, still reeling from the nightmare she'd just had. In the bad dream she'd was her alter ego, Ultragirl and was captured in a faceless super villain's lair, chained to the wall in his hidden fortress. He was lording her greatest weakness over her, a mineral called Ultraminium from her home dimension. The generic villain had been cackling with glee as his lasers cut her super-suit off her virgin body, threatening her the whole time. He wanted information of some kind, the only problem was that she didn't know the answer. He didn't believe her and wanted answers or else he was going to rape the super heroine with his fiendish machine.

It was then that the nightmare faded and reality snapped her back into the real world and Kassy figured out that the endless questioning in her dream was actually her first period college professor, Dr. Hilbert wanting to know if Kassy had dozed off in his class again. "Sorry Dr. Hilbert, I was up late studying for the mid term...It won't happen again." She pleaded, wiping the sleep from her eyes.

"Oooh good you were studying, So you know the missing variable of the equation behind me then?" Professor Hilbert asked indignantly.

Kassy stared up at the long strand of esoteric gibberish scratch in chalk and shook her head no. "Sorry that one stumped me last night, that's why I didn't get any sleep." The class erupted into a chuckle as Kassy lied, and hated doing so, she had been raised with the most strict of morals by her adopted parents, but that was the problem with secret identities, no matter how good of a person you were, you always had to lie to someone.

You see, the truth was that it was no dream, Kassy Kaine as actually Ultragirl in real life. The younger cousin of Captain Ultra, the world's greatest Hero and refugee from a parallel dimension which had been destroy by a powerful villain. He and his infant cousin were the only two spared from their former home's reality upon it's destruction. Now stranded here in this world they found themselves empowered and capable of feats others could only dream of.

Captain Ultra had been an adult when he arrived, and quickly adapted, using his powers to fight crime, however Kassy was far too young. It took years before he allowed her to start using her own powers for the same, and when she was Thirteen he finally allowed her to create her own Superhero persona and become a member of the Teen Brigade and Ultragirl was born.

Now eighteen her stint in the Teen Brigade is coming to a close, she must decide if fighting the forces of evil on her own is the path she should take, or retire from the superhero game all together. This latest nightmare only emphasized the conundrum further. Yes she loved being 'America's Super Sweetheart' but every new villain she faced was only becoming more dangerous. How long before one of them finally got the better of her and did something to her that she couldn't come back from? Was it really worth her life?

The bell rung and she gathered her books and stuffed them in her bag, making her way out onto the campus' fairway. From behind her she heard the tiptoe of tennis shoes creeping up behind her. Her super hearing spoiled the surprise though, she knew full well who it was as his strong hand grasp her buttocks and squeeze yelling, "BOO!"

"HA got ya! What's up beautiful, caught sleeping in class again huh?" The deep voice of the handsome jock crooned as he walked up and slung his arm around her shoulders. Christopher Dean was a senior and head quarterback of the Euphoria City's star college football team, The Timberwolves. He'd been pining after Kassy since the first day, and truth be told she crushed on him just as hard, but dating wasn't an option when you were a super heroine.

"Sorry big guy, hands to yourself." Kassy said with a giggle, tossing his arm off her shoulder.

"Come on babe, when you gonna lay off the books and spend some time with me? There a lot better reasons to sleep through Hilbert's class then burying your nose in a book, you know?" Chris laughed, and throwing on a charismatic grin.

"Real funny...but I plan on getting the education my parents paid for, not just partying while I'm here." Kassy said, sounding more stuck up than she'd intended. They had been walking passed a group of elder classmen cheerleaders when she'd replied and the girls gave a mean spirited chuckle mocking her prudish response.

"Come on Chris, leave the little nun alone and come play with a girl who knows what a man needs!" The older girl called out mockingly, drawing Chris' attention.

"Hey maybe we can hang out this weekend or something...If I'm not too busy" Kassy said, trying to save face, but she knew it was a lie, she was simply too busy with her other life. Apparently so did he, having been fed the line before.

"Sure.... yeah right, just like last weekend huh?" Chris said and shook his head before jogging off to go flirt with the cheer squad.

Kassy cursed herself and looked down at her Fitbit to check the time before her next class. It was just then that the wristband blinked and beeped, letting her know that her day was going to get a lot worse before it got better. It was a signal from the Teen Brigade, meaning there was another emergency. "Shoot!" she yelled.

Kassy dodged around a corner and hit the button on her wristband, instantly a halo image of the Team Leader popped up, Night Hawk.

"Hey Kass sorry to bother you, but I got an issue we need your help with. Mister Machine is at it again! He's set lose a giant robot in the center of the city and we need your help taking it down!" The masked young man insisted.

"OK, I'll get there as fast as I can." Kassy exclaimed, but her heart wasn't in it. She spun so fast that her form disappeared and when she stopped her civilian clothes were gone, replaced by her famous Ultragirl outfit. Chrome unitard with blue piping, and a golden 'U' chest emblem, Red cape and matching boots and gloves, her domino mask covering her eyes she was now the 'Princess of Power, Ultragirl'.

Kassy leapt into the sky as subsonic speed, jetting off to deal with another villainous contraption, Hopefully she could deal with this and get back before she missed too many classes. Unfortunately for her, Mister Machine wasn't the real problem for her today. There was someone else with far more sinister intentions waiting for her and she had no idea just how bad things were going to get.

Sebastian Rock was not a name famous by any means. It was one name amongst billions in the world that didn't carry any fame or infamy. It was Sebastian's second name that was famous across the world, and never for positive reasons. The Villain 'Sinister' though-- that was a name no one could forget, nor the acts comitted by the man behind that mask. His costume, his symbols, all of them known world-wide.

Yet, as of late, he'd been laying low. Someone new was on the scene. Someone that he had his eyes on, almost obsessively so. Ultragirl. The relative of the one man he hated most. The one weakness he could exploit. Yet, that's not the only reason Sebastian found himself desiring her. She, was a marvel of creation in her own right. Powerful. Strong. Seductive. She could be used-- and she could be used well, if under the right hands.

Ultraminium was a rare substance that he just happened to have some of. It was being held for an encounter with Ultra Girl's cousin, and yet a new opportunity presented itself. His eyes were stalking her, waiting for Ultragirl to arrive on any scene, and it just so happened that machine man was running rampant. He knew, that sooner or later, Ultragirl would arrive, and that would be his chance right then and there, to take advantage of the situation and start his plans.

His patience was rewarded, finally, as Ultragirl was seen flying over the horizon towards the commotion. Oh she would not make it there. Settled upon a sky scraper's roof top, he hid in shadows awaiting her flight over him, and the moment she would, he would toss the Ultraminium up in the air near her, causing the woman to weaken and crash into the building's rooftop along with him. The smashing of Ultragirl against concrete was loud, and nearly shook the entire building to its core, yet luckily Sinister kept his balance.

He rushed towards where she fell, and grabbed the Ultraminum once more in his hands as he squatted down next to her. "Well well...did you forget how to fly, Ultragirl?" He taunted, a wicked grin slipping across his lips.

"I'll just have to take care of you, won't I?" Before she could protest, a hard smash with the glowing rocks hit her in the back of the head to effectively knock her own, and it would not be hours until she woke up again.

This time, not on a roof top-- but somewhere dark, and far away from anyone that could hear her.

Ultragirl had been flying at top speed when she suddenly felt her natural flight ability fade from her grasp, on second she was soaring along and the next she felt gravity's cruel hand upon her form. She dropped from the sky like a rock and came crashing down onto the hard concrete rooftop, normally her inherit invulnerability would have protected her from the crash, but it was absent as well and the collision knocked the air from her lungs. She had no idea what had happened to her powers, but she felt weak and could barely make it back to her knees before she heard an unfamiliar voice quip something and then a hard crash to the back of her skull and out went the lights.

The bad dreams started again, this time mixed with real events which made them ever more terrifying. Ultraminium, she'd caught a glimpse of something glowing yellow just before she'd lost her powers, could it have been that? Had someone found a piece and used it against her? No, of course not, the mineral was just as rare as her and her cousin's presence were in this reality and the only few pieces known to exist were locked away in her Cousin's vault on his super secret Island of Solitude. But what else could it have been, no other substance could strip the Ultra's of their power.

Kassy's eyes swooned as she pulled them open taking in the dark environment around her. Where was she? Who had attacked her? He head was pounding and she tried to pull her hand to comfort it, but found her arm shackled. She instinctively pulled against it, thinking to simply break the flimsy chain, but found that her strength was still gone. She was trapped, chained to a wall, and worse yet she realized that her costume was gone, and she was naked. Her free arm reaching up to cover her perk young breasts and her thighs clamping shut to cover her exposed nethers.

"NO!....No this can't be happening! This must be a dream!" Ultragirl called out in disbelief, her eyes searching the darkness for her capture. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO ME YOU SICKO?!!!" She called out into the darkness.

He had watched her the whole time she was passed out. Dragging her back to his vaults wasn't an easy task, but he did it. She was chained by her ankles to the wall behind her, and his tools had stripped her from her costume entirely, leaving her bare against the cold stone. It would take her a few more minutes to wake up, and it was in that time that he made his way up to her, hidden in the darkness but remaining close untils he finally opened her eyes and understood the situation she was in, and exactly how dire it was. The grin on his lips could not be wider, as she struggled and screamed out in fear and confusion.

"No one can hear you here...Kassandra, is it?" He slipped out of the shadows then to reveal himself, her identity found through the DNA on her costume. Worse than being captured, he knew exactly who she was. Her secret identity was revealed. They'd not met before, so he walked up until they were finally face to face, and his red eyes connected with her own. "I'm so sorry we have to meet like this, but you see, I don't think an invitation would have been responded to."

He taunted, rolling the rock he used to beat her with between his fingers. It was small enough to do so, but such a shard was enough to leave her completely defenseless before him. Without warning, and boldly so, his free hand darted forward and slipped between her legs. Curled fingers grabbed her cunt, as a show of domination and aggression, and to get her attention completely. "You will keep your voice down like a good little bitch when addressing me."

He ordered her, but he knew that she would rather die than serve. Luckily, he was not exactly powerless either. There was a reason he feared, and it was because anyone he touched was infected with his pheromones. Anyone he came into contact with, alien or human, would be under the control of his desires. He could trigger anything-- from anger, to lust, and in her he was triggering the latter. The only way to break a bitch, was to put her under his finger the way he did.

"Now tell me, how do you feel, little pet?" His grin widened then and a small laugh escaped as his powers began to work in unison with this little green rock in his hand, to instantly start breaking her down.

Kassy was absolutely terrified, mostly because she was powerless for the first time in her life and the feeling of vulnerability was something completely foreign to her. Now here she was in some supervilain's lair not only without her powers but stripped naked and completely at his mercy, it was the stuff of her nightmares.

She began to shiver with anxiety and gasp when the dark mysterious voice announced his presence by revealing her real name. "I don't know what you're talking about! My name is Ultragirl and I'm a senior member of the Teen Brigade! They know my location and soon they'll be here to rescue me and put the smack down on you, WHOEVER THE HECK YOU ARE!" She called out, feigning confidence but the waver in her tone showed just how scared she was.

As the mysterious villain appeared out the darkness, she saw the red symbol on the fiend's chest and knew instantly who her capture was, Sinister, Captain Ultra's archnemesis. "NOOO!" She protested as he crept forward coming face to face with her prone form. Her nerves were overwhelming and her stomach clenched with fear as she tried not to piss herself. He was so close she could smell his breath and the pheromones that oozed from it.

Ultragirl's eyes clenched shut, she could bare this and then she felt the monster's hand jut up between her clenched thighs and press his devilish digits into her virgin cleft. She gasped again and began to whimper, a tiny bit of urine escaping as he violated her most holy of hollies. "NOOO....Nooo....Stop....please..." Kassy pleaded but it wasn't long before his poisonous touch worked it's magic. Soon waves of pleasure washed over her and although she fought it, a small moan escaped her lips. Her eye's coming open to the sight of that yellow glowing gemstone as he danced it between his fingers in front of her gaze.

"Rescue you? My dear child-- no one for miles can hear your loudest screams. You're in my territory now." His cackle quickly followed, as if to demonstarate just how helpless she was. His entire body was pressing up to her own now, taking advantage of her fear and the stone's power along with his own. He could feel the trickles of piss leak down along his fingers, from how vulnerable she felt. That virgin cunt-- oh how tempting it was. He was going to undo every knot, and loosen every screw she had until she begged for him.

Yet first, his powers would continue to take hold. As they made her moan and triggered her lust, they also loosened her self restraint so that she'd no longer hold her emotions. Not piss, not tears, not cum leaking down her thighs from the sudden grab of his fingers. They didn't just stop at that, but two of them invaded her cunt's lips and thrust inside her, the other hand unzipping his own suit to undress himself, and leave standing before a rigid and hard cock no less than ten inches in its length.

"You will not be rescued-- you're mine now, Ultra Girl. Kassy. You belong to me, and you will fucking obey." His free hand then raised to wrap around her throat and pin her back against the stone wall behind her, choking her and robbing her of almost all breath while his fingers continued to fuck her, and his pheremones assaulted her again and again to send her into obedience and break her will.

"As far as you're fucking concerned, I'm your fucking master now-- and Daddy doesn't tolerate bullshit, so you'll give him none, and you'll be a good little whore who follows orders. Disobey, and die-- but you don't want to disobey now, do you Kassy?...No, that moan says different, doesn't it?"

Kassy wasn't considering screaming, she knew that her wristband had a tracking device her team could find her with, but knowing this villain's reputation he'd probably already considered that. Certainly someone capable of battling her powerful cousin wasn't so oblivious that he thought she could scream her way out of this. He was obviously toying with her and the thought was repugnant.

The worst part of it was the waves of ecstasy that were washing over her, causing her to blush bright red. She was doing her best not to let on, not wanting to give the fiend any satisfaction but couldn't deny that she was finding it quite difficult. She could hear his voice, now almost hypnotic as he worked his fingers inside of her, telling her she would come to obey him, but forced herself to fight swoon in agreement.

It was then, the gem of Ultraminuim seemed to disappear from sight as Sinister's hands went to work dropping his costume's pants so that his vulgar engorged manhood stood out in front of her. Kassy's eyes shot open in surprise and shock, as this pervert exposed himself to her. She couldn't believe it how disgusting he was. She'd assumed a villain of Sinister's reputation and abilities would be more civilized in his attacks but instead it appeared he was just another creepy scumbag looking for thrills.

His hand shot out and snatched her by her throat slamming her head against the cold stone and clamping down on her airway, meanwhile instead of any real pain, she still could only feel the waves of pleasure emanating from his hand and traveling up through her spine. She let out another subdued moan but steeled herself against it.

Ultragirl's powers were gone, but the strong moral upbringing her adopted midwestern parents had raised her with still remain. She forced her mind to focus and waited for him to finish his cliche monologue. "NO! I WON'T! Your sick powers might be....ooooh god that feels good....huh...huh huh...." She suddenly broke off in an orgasm unable to continue her resistance. "...huh...Might control my body...But you'll never control my mind..." She forced herself to finish even though she could now feel the warm wet juices flowing from her virgin pussy.

The rock was momentarily discarded, but not out of sight. It was beneath their feet, dropped there in favor of him using his hands. Its powers radiating through her, weakening her every passing moment. Her chained feet would not kick it away, so he could use both hands to toy with her. To fuck with her. The band on her wrist would be no good to her under ground, which is why he never bothered to remove it. On his hands, he had a chained and vulnerable Ultra Girl, ready to be molded by his commands, by his powers and everything that he is into becoming his tool. His bitch. His vessel to take out the one man he hated most, for her she was the edge he needed to finally win that war.

But to do so, he'd have to break her physically first-- then mentally. But one step at a time. She was still resistant, yelling at him in between orgasms and admistannce of how good she felt. That was the first step. The body, then the mind, and as she orgasmed over his fingers he continued to finger fuck her through it, thrusting the digits up again and again until she leaked all over his hand. His power was thoroughly within her now, taking hold, but he'd push her over the edge still.

"You fucking will. You will break. I will see to it my fucking self!" He yelled right back, the grip on her throat used to choke breath completely out of her for a moment as his hand removed from her pussy, and instead gripped her thigh. He raised it as far as the chain would allow, and in the process, run his cock forward so that the crown pressed into her cunt, and with a sudden thrust he'd plow a few inches of his dick inside her. That virgin pussy's seal would break right then and there, leaving the blood to flow down onto his cock just as her piss had before, the lubrication of her orgasm along with the sudden burst of ecstasy and pheromones dulling most pain and sending unimaginable pleasure running up her spine instead.

It was addictive. To the point, that its removal would leave her like a drug addict without substance, and so he yanked his cock away just then, instead slapping her pussy lips with his hand and grabbing her cunt again. "Beg for it. Your body fucking needs it, Kassie, doesn't it? Beg-- It'll be the only fucking way you feel the way you just felt again, or I will fucking starve you of touch. Of ecstasy. You will rot, and you will never cum again."

As the last bit of air left her lungs and his strong hand collapsed her windpipe completely she yelped and again shuddered with both pleasure and repulsion. He was no more than a twisted rapist, no bigger plans to speak of, just some sicko looking to rape women after all. Tears of terror and lusts streamed down her cheeks until he finally let go long enough to wrench her legs apart and force his cock inside her. It was horrible and completely mind blowing at the same time.

Ultragirl gritted her teeth as she was spread for the first time, always assuming that one day the gift of her virginity would be given to a nice handsome guy like Chris Dean or maybe even Night Hawk, but now here she was loosing it to a one dimensional supervillain in a prison cell. The worst part was that no matter how disgusting the whole scene was, she couldn't stop her body from spasming with pleasure as Sinister raped her. Finally her resolved gave way just as he pulled the large phallus free of her and she pissed herself, sobbing with terror as her urine puddled around her knees.

He was threatening her, going on and on about her obeying him, but she could barely focus, it was all just a blur. "You...Won't ....break...me!" Kassy panted with defiance, but he had been right, as soon as his touch was removed from her, her body began to urn for it. She could feel her loins throb as they begged to be penetrated again, but she forced herself to focus.

His cock just inches from her face, it took every ounce of restraint not to let her lips part and bring it into her mouth. She wasn't going to give in, sure her super strength was gone, but her will was still strong, but she had to wonder how long she could last. Even now she could feel the pull of the chain against her wrist as her hand subconsciously moved to her wet slit. "NO! Rape me if you will, but I will never beg you for anything..." She said, trying to sound tough, but her hand slipping into her pussy didn't help her case.

She was more resistant than he gave her credit for, and it caught him off guard for a moment. Anyone else would have been begging to get fucked right now, pleading with him to ruin them and ravage them as he saw fit. But no, she continued to deny him-- and yet she said the magic words. She taunted him, saying that he'd rape her if he wished, and the grin she got exactly as a reaction from him, would prove that it was exactly what he was planning to do anyway. The clutch on her throat loosened, only for his hands to grab her by her hair instead and pin her down on her knees so that she was face to face with his cock.

"Be careful what you wish for, little girl." The sinister tone mimicked his namesake, as he watched her piss herself and her urine gather down beneath her. It was the ultimate form of humiliation, and she'd be ruined further, because before she could protest or say anything else, the grip in her hair forced her head forward, and the head of his cock suddenly pushed past the lips and parted them to shove his cock inside her mouth forcefully. A groan of pleasure and heat escaped him, now, feral in its sound, as he raped her mouth and pushed it open around him.

"Bite-- and I will sever your head from your neck and send it to your little team." He threatened again, but it was only for good measure. He knew, the pheromones inside her would never let her. The lust building up in her cunt that made her touch herself, would never let her remove this cock from her mouth. "Now we'll see how strong you really fucking are."

Not another word was wasted, before her head was used to shove her mouth forward, and his hips thrusting his cock further and further down into her throat until he'd hear her choke on it. He would not remove, until she was coughing around his cock and drooling from how badly it was choking her, and only then would he withdraw it, only to shove it in again and again in a torterous series of thrusts that saw him utterly fuck her face.

Ultragirl knew it was coming, but when he actually seized her by the hair and forced his big dick into her mouth it was much worse. Not only was she disgusted by the act, but more so by that fact that she was completely craving it. She felt the warm bulbus head push her lips apart and her jaw dropped open and allowed it inside her face. She'd never done anything like this and with her moral upbringing she'd always thought the act of pleasuring a man with your mouth was something to be shamed about, but feeling the heat and girth of it in her mouth made her pussy squirt again.

She hated herself for how good her rapist's cock felt against her tongue but at the same time felt some relief in the fact that this wasn't of her own volition. The monster was taking it, and she was helpless to stop it. Sinister forced it deeper into her throat and instinctively she gagged having never done it before. Her eyes watered, and saliva filled her mouth to the point of spilling out and dripping down her chin. After being choked with his hand, now his cock was doing the choking and her body called out for air as her mercifully slammed the giant thing home to the hilt against her lips. The whole time, her own fingers made work of her sloppy pussy.

Oh how warm and tight that throat of hers was. It made his cock twitch and throb every time he pummeled it downwards to have her choke on it and suck it whole. He was being brutal with her from the get-go, because that's how you broke women like her. She'd blame it on him, her desire, her lust, but give in to it the whole time, and nothing would stop him from completely violating her as the grip on her hair was used to shove her back and forth in unison with his thrusts, so he could fuck her mouth and throat until he was completely satisfied.

He knew she was playing with her clit between her thighs, and he'd allow it, knowing her desire to pleasure her own body was far too much. The squirting pussy was matched by his own cock, suddenly yanking a little out of her throat to allow her a much needed breath, but also so he could squirt some pre-cum on her lips and face, smearing her with the very source of his pheremones. His cum would hold the very strongest, but pre added on to her already ecstatic senses with even more euphoria.

He'd shove it right back into her mouth then, fucking her throat again and again viciously, letting he crown spearhead the path of his cock as deep into her throat as he could go before suddenly he felt the need to cum too-- and it would be the first of many. His hands gripped her tightly and he wedged every inch of him inside her, before a groan would signal his edging, and in the next moment, she'd feel wave after wave of white and thick cum pour and spill into her mouth and down her throat, forced to swallow it all.

When he wrenched his shlong free from her mouth and spread his pre-seed around her lips the smell of the concentrated pheromones was more than she could take. Ultragirl lamented as she felt her hatred and determination fade away against his condensed powers. Her mouth parted on it's own as he started the reaming again. She suddenly found herself completely absorbed in the act of throat fucking his big cock. Only minutes ago she was a shy prude virgin, and now she was a cock gobbling whore, only satisfied by the feel of her throat being stretched by this depraved villain.

What was just a couple of fingers in her pussy quickly escalated as first three then four of her own digits wiggled deep inside her throbbing cunt. Blood, piss and girl cum dripped off her hand as she pounded herself with no abandon, mimicking the thrusts he was making with his cock in her face.

Minutes passed and eventually the pheromones from his precum started to fade, her senses were just starting to come back to her, thinking to bite down and sever the monster's cock with her teeth, when he exploded down her throat. If precum had that sort of power of her, the actual load of semen was practical mind control, because as soon as the hot steamy jizz gushed down her throat and filled her stomach she lost all inhibition. Ultragirl began bucking and moaning with pleasure, her chained hand coming up and grasping his balls and forcing his cock down as deep as it would go.

All the hatred, and terror melted away and she was his instantly, she would do anything he asked of her, no matter how depraved, just as long as she could get another dose of the liquid ecstasy that was warming her stomach right now. Her body went limp and convulsed with orgasm after orgasm and she collapsed downward, her mouth sliding off her erect shaft with a popping sound.

"Yes...yeas....yeasssss......Yes Master Sinister...anything for you....anything..." She gasp as she lay in a pile on the floor.

He knew that his plan finally hit fruition, when more and more of her fingers shoved inside her. He watched her swallow his cock hole and fuck herself at the same time, and the imagery was too much. He could not stop himself from cumming, but true confirmation of her breaking and obedience came when she suddenly grabbed him by his balls and shoved his cock as deep in as it could go herself, letting him growl out in pleasure as rope after rope of thick seed pumped into her mouth and throat, making her swallow everything he had to offer until her belly would be full with his cum, and the pheromones would take such an addictive hold that she'd utterly need doses as frequently as her legs could move to get them.

He stood over her after every drop was pumped into her mouth, and watched her fall into a pile of mess, in her own piss and cum and blood, panting out his name and craving the opportunity to do his bidding. His grin widened more than ever then, and he'd kneel before her, watching her as she curled up in a little ball. Oh how raping her was fun. Oh how pleasurable it was to use her like a cum-sleeve on the floor, ravaging her against her will, and now with it.

He unchained her then, with a key produced from his discarded outfit lying next to her. She'd need not be chained anymore. "Now there's the obedient little dog I was trying to find. Be the good bitch you are-- and lay still now." He'd flip her onto her stomach, and his order required that she lay completely still, knowing very well she would follow it.

He was not quite done with her, no. Her throat was fucked, but her virgin cunt remained not yet fully satisfied. So he'd climb atop her, and a hand pinned her face into her dirt and cum beneath her, her cheek pressed in to support her. His body lowered atop her own, and just as quickly as he'd invaded her throat, a thrust of his hips found his cock pushing and ramming suddenly into her virgin pussy to completely break through, and with a growl against her ear he shoved every one of his inches in one go inside her tight little cunt. He could feel it stretching and throbbing around him from the pleasurable pain, and that only turned him on further, as a hand perked her ass up for him while the other grabbed the back of her hair.

"You will lay still, and let your master rape your little pussy-- like the good who you are."

Back
Top Bottom