Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My mate (zach74374 - Vega)

Alex just shook his head, and looked at her with a soft smile, and knowing eyes. "You've been through enough this week." Alex told her, walking over to her, and giving her a soft hug, letting her head fall to his shoulder. He didn't know why he hugged her, he knew little about her, only knowing things that he had heard from others around the school, and her pack. But he didn't care about their rumors, all he knew was that she needed him, and he needed her. He then broke the hug, holding onto her shoulders softly, looking into her eyes. "You take the bed." Alex told her, and then smiled, before walking past her, and into the kitchen. He opened up the fridge, and rummaged through it. "I don't have much, would a sandwhich be alright?" Alex asked her, looking up to her.

Rosie let him hug her. The warmth form his made her smile. But the hug was over too fast. Alex took a gentle grip on her shoulder and looked into her eyes. She looked away as soon it was too long.
"Okay," If he really insisted for her to take the bed, who was her do argue. Rose saw him walk back to the kitchen. "Anything is okay..." She nodded and felt a bit hopeless. "I... can... can I take a shower?"

Alex sighed, as she said she didn't care. "Alright." He told her and then rummaged through his stuff again. "Oh, yeah, go ahead, there's a shower in my room, you can go and head on in." Alex told her, before taking out some sandwich materials. He went about making some sandwiches for them. But as Rosie left, and went into the shower, he heard a knock on his door. Alex pushed off the counter, before walking over to it. He opened the door, to reveal his mother standing in front of him. "Son." She said, not looking at him in the eye before walking into the house. She heard the shower start, and then turned to him. "So young, and yet already having a female naked in your house." She said, mockingly, trying to lighten the situation. But Alex held his frown, crossing his arms as he leaned against the door. "What is it that you want." Alex asked her, before turning away from her, as he walked back to the kitchen and continued making their food. "Well, you essentially declared war on my land, I want to know why." She told him.

Alex sighed deeply, pausing to let him think. "You know why, mother, I don't care what you think. This pack follows me, or at least enough for it to matter. They know I wont betray them, the same can't be sad about you." Alex told her, frowning heavily. "Now, if you wouldn't mind. Get the fuck out of my house." Alex growled to her. She raised her hands in mock defeat, as she backed away, before turning around and leaving. Alex looked down at the sandwiches he had just made, but saw beyond it. He let out a growl, before throwing the sandwiches on the floor, letting out a yell, as he fell to the floor, his back against the counter, as he looked up to the ceiling, frowning.

She decided to take a short shower... or she thought she did. It felt so good so when she finally stepped out was her skin dry and red. Rosie put on the clothes she was given. It was nice of him... A shower, lending out some clothes and even got some food too. She felt grateful. Rosie hung up the towels and got out from the bathroom as she head the front door got closed with a bang and a scream was to be hears. All her senses got on high alart and Rosie careful looked around the corner. At first she saw no one here but there was some sandwishes on the floor. She went to pick them up and there on the other side of the island was Alex sitting. He looked very sad. Rosie sat down beside him and rested her head against his shoulder. Sometimes didn't you have to say anything

Alex was so lost in thought, as he held his face in his hands, then jumped as Rosie laid her head on his shoulder. He let out a aggravated sigh, as he looked up towards the ceiling. "My mom stopped by..." Alex told Rosie, then moved his head, looking towards the door. "I....I don't know what it is, but that women always bring the worst out of me." Alex told Rosie, and then looked down at her, and couldn't help but give a small smile, and a slight chuckle. "Well... I guess I should start remaking our food." He said, bracing his hand against the floor, and then let out a wince as pain shot through him. He looked down at it, blood was covering his hand, and pants, from a piece of glass from the plate he must have broken without even realizing it. He let out a soft growl, touching the glass that went through his hand.

What? Did he ment she brought out the worst in him too? Oh she hope not. But once he had calm down did he spoke again. Rosie looked at him, but froze at the sight of blood. His whole hand was cover in it.
"No, no. Don't take it out.. We have to go to the hospital or you can ruin your hand." She quickly got up. "Come, come. Let's hurry!"

Alex looked up at Rosie confused. He then stood up, taking care to not touch the glass. He then shook has head, grabbing the side of his hand softly. "There is no need for a hospital, do you not remember, us wolves heal fastly." Alex told her, smiling softly, and then flinched as his fingers grazed the glass. "But it would hurt less if we did go to a healer." Alex said, laughing.

Oh... She didn't thought about it. Rosie had no wolf and was suddenly wondering how it would feel to just heal up like that. That would be amazing. She almost felt jealous.
"So you are okay?" Rosie breathed out. "I am so glad..."

Alex nodded, smiling at her. He then sighed, grasping the glass, flinching. He walked over to the sink, and let out a small yelp, as he yanked out the glass, blood splattering the sink. He growled, covering it up with a small towel that laid to the side of the sink. He wrapped it around the wound, hissing softly. He then turned back around to face her, frowning softly. "Well, I guess I shouldn't make any food, I might get blood on it." Alex told her, and then sighed, before smiling softly. "How about we go out to eat." He said, then walked next to her, holding her hand as he pulled her towards the door, then out, heading off to a diner he just thought about going to.

She shook her head. "No, no... I dont... I mean I am very tired" Rosie told him and felt exhausted. She was still hurting, but the thought of going out just sounded to be too much this evening.
"There is no need for any dinner for my sake. I will be fine." Rosie tried to assure him.

*I do want to continue, I really do, but I've been really busy, and internet has been out, and just a lot of things have happened*

Alex nodded, frowning softly. "Alright." Alex told her, and smiled softly. He then walked her back to the house and opened the door for her. "And you can take the bed, I'll take the couch." Alex told her, smiling softly. He then walked over to the couch and began to prepare it for him.

*But a question is where do you want to go with this?*

Rosie looked at Alex. She always felt very good around him and now these past hours did she felt much better than she had done in years. Rosie yawn wide. Food could wait. First she needed some sleep. Rosie saw him walk back into the livingroom, began to prepare the sofa for his night.
"Or... maybe... you could sleep in the same room? I mean... over the sheet?" She nervous pulled the sleeves on the jumper. "If you want..."

Alex smiled softly as she asked him if he wanted to sleep with her in the bed. "Ye... Yeah that would be great." Alex told her and then walked back over to her. "Lets get some rest, we can decide on what to do tomorrow." Alex told her, he then softly grabbed her hand and led her towards the bedroom he smiled as he let her lay down, before he walked around the bed and laid on top of the sheets. He turned to her and smiled softly. "Sleep well." He told her softly.

Back
Top Bottom