Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any | Sigr's Female Request Thread |

Sigr

Magenta Goon
MrOaeLe.jpg
Hello there, this is the corner where I store the plots that have me playing a female character. If you are looking for any other of my threads where the gender of my character isn't specified or it's male, look down at my signature. First of all, very brief guidelines:​
  • Make an effort. I don't have a minimum paragraph count or anything like that, but when writing I hope to inspire you and I hope you'll do the same.​
  • My list of kinks is varied, flexible and changes upon context. I don't like ill fitting kinks in a game where they don't belong, but other than that, no problem.​
  • Playing on threads, third person past tense only, please.​
These plots are of course a guideline, and not set in stone. All the ideas are exclusive for one player, so they get struck-out while active. If you have a good idea of your own or inspired by these, don't be afraid to reach me.​
  • All Silver and Shadow and Vision of Things not Seen (F/F): Set almost anytime in the past, but as I imagine it leaning towards Victorian age, a young orphaned heiress is desperate. Her cruel and abusive uncle is going to get possession of her state, including the manor she lives in, since she's not only female, but also young in the eyes of the law. Forlorn and destitute, she takes an exit she would never thought she would, surrendering her body to the rocks that form the cliff where her house is, to the waves that lick it with cold, careless tongues. In the shadows of depths and death, she sees a flicker of silver, the scales of a being that should not be and yet saves her life. Now, with the odd companionship of a mermaid, she has to decide what to do with that second chance at life. In this picture inspired game, I'd love to play the mermaid.
  • Between Two Worlds (X/F): In a world of fantasy, struggles and wars among the kingdoms and races of mortals are commonplace, paused with unsteady truces from time to time. Too much separates charismatic yet greedy humans, kind and stubborn dwarves, noble but brutish orcs, knowledgeable though haughty elves and friendly dissolute halflings. My character is a woman that belonging to once race, was captured as a child by another during a siege. Unable to find anyone to ransom her to, she was raised as a member of that race in hopes of showing how their ways were the right ones and able to educate even her. As peace doesn't last, she has now fought and lost, captured by her original race (or perhaps a third one) that are surprised with how she behaves. This is a plot that relies on the notion of what separates us, while having in mind what different places have in common, and which races my character belongs to (natural or nurtured) is left to discuss in this pretty open game.​
  • Fox in the Henhouse (F/F): My character is a troublesome brat, a high school girl that feeling out of place in a hateful world she has rebelled against everything and everyone. Born in a wealthy and traditional family, they couldn't handle her delinquent tomboyish ways anymore, so they sent her to the only place that crossed their minds, even if in hindsight it may not have been the best idea. An all girls strict institute overseas, famous for its discipline and results, a last desperate attempt to straighten their daughter out. What they don't know, is that she's anything but straight. They released a fox in a henhouse, or so my character thinks, but what if she isn't the apex predator of that ladies' school?

Last edited:
Thread cleaned up and added a new (pretty basic and open) idea.

Back
Top Bottom