Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Updated Form For My Superheroine Requests! (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cabowabo

Super-Earth
Hello Bluemoon world, allow me to introduce myself once again. I go by Cabo Wabo and I am a true fan of the DC comic Universe! I am new to this site but certainly not new to the world of roleplaying. As a matter of fact, I've been roleplaying for nearly fifteen years now. I have played male characters, female characters, aliens, monsters and etc... all for the love of writing and expanding my abilities. Am I the best at it, certainly not but I have never tried to make this a profession either. I just enjoy creating a world of chaos with someone as a fun on the side hobby while hopefully making new friends. What is the point of writing with someone if you do not get past pleasantries and become friends? When you can joke around and trust each other, you are no longer strangers. I am here for serious roleplays but enjoy mixing it some adult themed erotic play throughout. I do not care if I roleplay with a man or a woman but when writing, I will not do male homosexual scenes. You can call me any foul name you like for this previous statement but the honest truth, it does not excite me nor turn me on. Yes, it is a double standard but I am willing to live with it. Now, since the introduction is complete we can get to business.

I am looking for a fun roleplay with some unlucky superheroine. Being a huge comic book fan, I prefer DC to Marvel due to their gritty and dark nature. The characters are simply better with a broader history, villains and villainesses included. I am looking for something which feeds that desire. I have knowledge of characters, stories, rivals, deaths and so forth. I can play a ton of different villains and I will even play villainesses for the sake of fun. I will try to introduce them all, which will be extremely difficult. Think of me as a dungeon master for our one on one roleplay. Remember as you read this, my post is under construction and I will add to it with the time allowed to me. Before we get to the characters I hope you will play, allow me to tell you what it is I am looking for exactly.

1. Roleplay Preferences
  2. I do not want small one line replies or even one paragraph replies. I will try to do multiple paragraph posts with every single post. I want a partner who can do the same, if not than it feels like I am writing a story rather than a back and forth roleplay account of characters. I will quickly lose any and all interest if this is the case. May I add, I am not looking for someone who writes three pages with every post either. It becomes a chore to read a book before I post each time. To me, a few paragraphs or at least enough to show you want to add to what we are doing is plenty enough. Sometimes less is more.
  3. If you do not have knowledge of a canon character, I will be more than happy to let you put your own spin on it.
  4. Make me perfectly aware of your limits and what you are looking for. I enjoy a dark and gritty side to my writing. Yes, this means if given the chance my character will try to kill your hero or heroine. They're bad guys, its what they do (I know, Captain Cold does not kill.) Unless you tell me other wise, death, rape and all other kinds of evil acts are on the table.
  5. Realize I am not, nor will I ever be a best selling novelist or a college English professor. I do my best to keep my grammar correct and proper but I do make mistakes. I am human and understand you are to. Typos happen, it is a part of life. I will look over those as if they never happen. I ask you return the favor.
  6. If you are wanting smut centered stories, please let me know! I can give you that but I need to know how far you want it to go. In the end, we can have the heroine's career ruined or even as far as death after the villain or villainess has some fun of course.
  7. Since DC uses created cities for each of their character's hometown, I have simply swapped locations with real locations in the country. Metropolis is New York City, Gotham City is Philadelphia, Bludhaven is Baltimore, Coast City is Miami, Central City is Chicago, Gateway City is LA, Star City is Seattle.
  8. SEX! We are all here for an adult theme and I will offer that quite a bit. Now, I do not want to spend an entire roleplay just using the same two characters over and over, so the situation will change quite a bit. I'm up for about anything, so message me.

Characters I Want You To Play In My Customer Universe

I am pushed for time at the moment. When I have more time, I promise to add pictures and a bit of a profile about each and every character I play. For now I will just have to list them and come back later. As you know though, DC consist of the Multiverse, so consider this some other universe set aside from the mainstream universes. Earth 69 maybe, pun intended.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Barbara Gordon
Model: Maddy O'Reilly
Model Pic 1 2 3 (nude) 4 (Masterbation) 5 (fucked)
Hometown: Gotham City
Earth 69 Bio: Barbara Gordon is the daughter of GCPD Detective James Gordon and the late Barbara-Kean Gordon. Barbara's mother was involved in a car wreck when she was still pregnant with Barb, and the doctors was only able to save Barbara, who was born two months premature because of this, and not her mother. Due to this, Jim Gordon transferred from Central City to Gotham City, where he met fellow detective Sara Essen whom he married. Sara raised Barbara as if she was her own daughter, until she was tragically killed when Barbara was 15 by the leader of the mysterious group The Red Hood Gang while he was threatening to murder an entire day care. The highly intelligent Barbara graduated from high school three years early, and begged her father to let her study aboard. While doing so, she would seek out training from six different teachers; Ted Grant (Boxing), Giovanni Zatara (Illusion and Escape), Willie Doggett (Tracking), Harvey Harris (Detective Skills), Kirigi (Martial Arts), Ra's Al Ghul (Intimidation, Martial Arts, Stealth). She would returned to Gotham City at age 24, wanting to rid the city of the crime which had taken over it.

Earth 69 Gotham City Facts: Martha and Thomas Wayne was never gunned down, but lived happily ever after raising their son Bruce who has taken over the company from atop the Martha and Thomas Wayne Towers which is the tallest buildings in the world. Also, the city's mob has united under one evil master mind, The Black Mask.

Roleplay Idea: You will be young Barbara during her everyday life, mixing between being the young beautiful new R&D tech at Wayne Enterprises working under Lucius Fox and Bruce Wayne. Will she barrow some of the tech to help her crusade against injustice, or will she simply go ask for help? What would Lucius think, is she crazy or just going to get herself killed? But in a city so over ran by corruption, how did Black Mask manage to take over the entire city's black market and crime syndicate? And then there is the handsome Bruce Wayne, what part will he play in all of this because there was never any need for him to become Batman. Can she bring down Black Mask, and clean up the city of Gotham City or will she fall victim to this sick twisted city and the drowning quicksand of corruption?

Story Influences: Batman: Year One (comic), Batman: Wargames (comic), Batman: Arkhem Origins (game), Batman TellTale (game)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Kara Kent
Model: Carter Cruise
Hometown: Smallville
Earth 69 Bio: Kara Zor-El was sent to Earth by her parents, Zor-El and Alura after their home world of Krypton was caught up in a massive war with neighboring planet Dheron. When the evil General Zod and the Dheron terrorist Tyrell decided to join forces to ensure the peace by force, Krypton was destroyed. Kara was suppose to come to Earth with her cousin Kal-El but Tyrell was able to destroy Clark's ship and kill the Earth 69 Superman before he ever left the atmosphere of Krypton. Kara would crash land soon afterwards in Smallville, Kansas where she would be adopted by the Kent family, Martha and Jonathan Kent at age 5. She would have memories have her planet, barely escaping Kandar before it was captured by the evil Brainiac but she never knew truly what happened to cause the destruction of Krypton which she witnessed from a safe distance. As she grew older, she was forced to learn to control her powers which caused her parents to have to cover for her quite a bit in fear the government would take her away from them. Now Eighteen, she has yet to become Supergirl though she has done many heroic deeds throughout the town of Smallville without being noticed. She is the all American girl who only wants to help take care of her family.

Earth 69 Metropolis Facts: Kara has yet to move to Metropolis though Metropolis University is highly interested in her attending school as a stand out softball star, and enrolling within their Journalism program. The Daily Planet is home to struggling young reporter Lois Lane who is looking for her first big break. Also, LexCorp has yet to be founded considering Lex Luthor is still just a high school Chemistry teacher in Smallville, Kansas. Other fact, women of Krypton were raised to be servants to their husband's every need instead of equals. A fact which Kara never had a chance to truly understand.

Roleplay Idea: You will be young Kara Kent, before she ever dawns the suit to become Supergirl. Using her powers, she believes she can find a life of luxury in women's professional sports if she wants but also has a desire to help people which pushes her toward being a reporter as an excuse to get close to certain situations. However, Tyrell has tracked her to Earth with one goal in mind, finish what he started and that was to destroy the entire Kryptonian race once and for all. Will Kara become the hero the world looks up to, or will she simply fall at the feet of this mad man? Her parents sent her to Earth because they knew she could be a god among us, but all she has left of their dream is the suit of honor her mother sent with her.

Story Influences: Superman: Earth One (comic), Superman: Man Of Steel (movie), Superman: Last Son of Krypton (comic), Supergirl (TV Show)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Diana Prince
Model: Aletta Ocean
Hometown: National City
Earth 69 Bio: Princess Diana of Themyscira was raised on Paradise Island to be a warrior and one day to become the Queen of the Amazons in which her mother Hippolyta rules over. Diana was told she was created from sand and clay, a gift to her mother from the goddess Athena but in reality, she was seduced by Zeus himself. She has been taught man's world is a dangerous place full of evil and decent, and men will only bring war and agony to her life if she was to ever meet one. The Amazons though have been exiled to Paradise Island though, forever punished to being the guardians to the prison of the fallen Olympian Ares. Their failure, allowing Hercules to complete his ninth labor when he seduced Hippolyta and took her girdle. This lead to Circe, the wicked cast out witch of Olympia, to cast a spell which linked each of the gods of Olympus' powers to their influence over mankind. Trained by the legendary warrior Artemus, Diana wants to prove herself the greatest Amazon of all while learning of man's world, a place she has never seen. Upon her arms, she wears the bracers which all Amazons due that remind them of their failure and curse them to grow weak if ever bound together by a man.

Earth 69 National City Facts: Although Diana does hail from the paradise island of Themyscira, her true home is the Earth 69 United States Capitol of National City. One day she will act as an ambassador to her people from this city.

Roleplay Idea: You will be Princess Diana who lives among her people on Themyscira, guarding the tomb of Ares when he is freed upon the world with one plan in mind, revenge upon the Olympians. This escape through brings something new to Themyscira, but more specifically Diana when a man is caught in the cross fires and crashes onto the island. Now faced with saving the world, and the shame that will come to the Amazons if Ares' plan does succeed, Diana must manipulate her way off the island and into man's world where she can hopefully bring does Ares and his allies.

Story Influences: Wonder Woman: Gods and Mortals (comic), Wonder Woman: New 52 origin (comic), Wonder Woman (Animated Movie)

Name: Iris West
Model: Nicole Bexley
Hometown: Central City
Earth 69 Bio: Iris West is the fiance of CCPD forensic detective Barry Allen, and top report in the Central City Citizen Newspaper. She secretly helps Barry search for the person who killed his mother, though the timeline can easily be altered. Recently, Star Labs has announced they are going to be activating a particle accelerator under the guidance of Harrison Wells and his partner Eobard Thawne. Iris believes this will end in disaster but in this timeline, it is her who is blasted and turned into The Flash rather than Barry as she is blasted by the accelerator, which seemed to go off without a hitch, while visiting a late working Barry. After she wakes up, other metahumans begun to appear. Iris begins to investigate, trying to prove all of these Metas are linked to the night the accelerator was activated.

Earth 69 Central City Facts: S.T.A.R. Labs was founded in Central City by Harrison Wells, but later hired a brilliant young mind scientist Eobard Thawn in hopes of one day building the Particle Accelerator. It has historically been the safest major metro city in the country thanks to the celebrated CCPD. Henry Allen was a world renowned doctor who help to fund Allen-Mercy Medical Center in Central City but was later renamed once he was convicted of murder.

Roleplay Idea: You will be Iris West, a victim of circumstance and a product of a manipulated time line when Professor Zoom traveled through time with unknown hopes and goals in mind. From the future comes a unknown ally though, hell bent on saving the time line as Zoom's plan slowly starts to play out on the unsuspecting Central City and more specific Barry Allen. Can Iris stop Zoom's plan and save her lover, or will the changes in the timeline forever make her Earth 69's Flash?

Story Influences: The Flash (TV Series), The Flash (Rogue Warfare)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom