Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Property of the Sinners (Darkkitten9389 & CrimsonMaster)

Faye was in the backroom still with Ciara when Cherry arrived. She was trying to rouse the redhead, her hand softly brushing the tangled red curls away from her face. When Cherry rushed in, Faye looked up, her blue eyes wide and filled with tears over what had happened. She was upset and it showed. "She was awake but then passed out again." she told Cherry. She had a damp papertowel in her hand and she was trying to clean the woman up, however, the red lipstick was being stubborn and even when wiped away, some of it could still be read. She knew that the others wouldn't be far behind Cherry.

Sure enough, the sounds of the others showing up could be heard and Faye looked up as the others began to enter. When Tank saw what had happened to Ciara, he was fit to be tied and when he began tossing things around the backroom, Glimmer told the other men to get him out of the building and calm him down before she moved to Ciara's side and began to help clean away the lipstick still on her skin. "We should get her checked out mom." Glimmer told Cherry, "We need to know the extent of her injuries from this." She had noticed a couple bruises already forming on her abdomen. Normally any injury to the gang was easily taken care of at the club, but with the beating that Ciara had been given, there could be something wrong that they couldn't see on the outside.

It was about this time that Ciara was beginning to come around. Her eyes opened and she saw Glimmer on one side of her and Faye with Cherry on her other side. "Mom." she murmured before grimacing as she shifted on the table a little. She could hear the others in the room and she could even hear Tank outside.

Cherry was on the phone calling for an ambulance. She knew Ciara was in bad shape and could need a doctor. Cherry then helped Faye & Glimmer clean the lipstick off of Ciara's body. No one else needed to see what had been written on her body. That was a message for the Sinners. A message which the Sinners understood. This was a declaration of war. No outsiders touched a Sinner the way Ciara had been touched. When the ambulance arrived. Ciara was loaded up and taken to the hospital. Cherry, Glimmer, Faye and Tank went with her. Tank ws doing much better now. He was holding her hand during the trip to the hospital. Turk, Jax and Chucky D headed for the clubhouse. They called on the remaining members of the gang. The girl went to the hospital to see their sister. The guys were holding meeting on what to do next. They needed to strike back and do so quickly.

At the hospital. The doctor checked Ciara over. He was told that she was attacked at work. Beaten, raped and robbed. Mostly the truth. What was written on Ciara's body had been left out. Ciara had been raped. The doctor found cum inside her pussy during his exam. Only Ciara knew who was there and how many raped her. A short time later. Ciara was placed into a private room. The doctor said she would be fine with some rest. But, she needed to take it easy for awhile. Cherry, Glimmer, Faye and the other girls all stood inside the room. They were all around Ciara's bed. Cherry asked her daughter what happened. She wanted to know how the attack played out.

Together, the girls cleaned up the lipstick that had been all over the redhead. The sight of it on her pretty pale skin was almost upsetting as the fact that she'd been beaten and raped. Because of how pale she was and the color of the lipstick, it still left a slight red tint to her skin here and there, but at least no one would be able to tell what it had said. By the time the ambulance had arrived, Ciara was more alert and Tank had calmed down enough, so he road with her and the other girls to the hospital in the ambulance. Ciara was happy to have her family with her, but even more so to have Tank. So she held his hand tightly. While they went to the hospital, the others head back to the clubhouse to call on the remaining members of the gang, the girls heading out to see Ciara while the men all got together to discuss what to do next.

Once at the hospital, Ciara was checked over and then placed into a room. She had a good many bruises and a couple of small cuts from the beating, but she would be alright. The worst of it appeared to be the bruised ribs, though she sported a minor black eye and a split lip. However, Ciara did have a brief conversation with the doctor during one of the moments that she was alone with him before he had done the rest of his exams.

Later, the girls all stood inside the room with her and Cherry asked her what had happened and Ciara looked at Cherry. Many women would of been broken by what had happened to Ciara. But other then being in pain, she was mostly royally pissed off. Of course she was upset by them fucking her, but she wasn't going to let that defeat her. And so she began the story of what had happened. She told Cherry of how it had been fairly quiet while she was doing inventory check for her next order for the shop when a woman had come in. The woman had browsed for a while before wanting some questions, something that Ciara was more then happy to help with. "But then someone else came in." she told Cherry. "I didn't get the chance to see who it was because I was helping the other woman. But the next thing I know, I'm being attacked from behind. Someone hit me hard and it brought me down and fast. After that, I just remember being beaten before waking up on the table in the back room."

She went on to tell them that she'd been gagged by a ball gag and had been stripped at some point while she was unconscious. "I don't know exactly how many men there were, since I had kept going in and out of it. But I do remember Cyrus." she said, her eyes burning with anger. "That bastard made sure I was awake when he fucked me and he gloated over being able to take Tanks woman. That Tank wasn't able to protect me. As if I need someone to protect me! I'm not some damsel in distress who needs someone there for her all the fucking time! And then that one bitch dared to hit me while wearing a ring. I'll fucking wring her scrawny neck!" Faye could tell that Ciara was beginning to get worked up and she laid a hand on Ciara's hand, making the red head look at her sharply before taking a deep breath and sighing. She told Cherry that Cyrus fucked her more then once, but she was also sure there was at least one or two other guys who had joined them at some point. "The camera's we recently installed should of caught anyone coming and going through the store." she softly said. However, there weren't any in the backroom, so not everything was caught on film.

Cherry remained silent while Ciara spoke. She wanted to hear every detail. Know everything that Ciara knew of what happened. Cherry sat on the edge of the bed. Listening carefully. Taking down metal notes. Each little bit of information was important. Like the woman wearing the ring. The one who hit Ciara. Cherry knew who that woman was. She was one of the Disciple's ol' ladies. She belonged to that club's leader. The woman of the Disciples weren't free like the female Sinners. They didn't have a voice or share in the profits made by the club. Cherry had to fight back her need to swear out when Ciara spoke the name Cyrus. It was like dragging finger nails down a chalkboard. Cherry wished they'd taken care of that bastard years ago. If they had, he wouldn't have hurt and raped Ciara. Cherry raised Ciara's hand to her lips. She kissed the back while swearing revenge for what happened. No one touched one of Cherry's girls. No one hurt one of Cherry's girls and lived. Cyrus just signed his own death warrant.

There was a knock at the door, then it slowly opened. All heads turned, all eyes were on the figure now standing in the door. It was Edward, with some beautiful red roses. He smiled while asking if this was a bad time. Cherry stood up from the bed. She told Edward to come in. Cherry told Ciara that she would be back. She also said some of the girl would stay behind. They would go get coffee while Ciara visited with Edward. Cherry told Glimmer, Rain and Tara to stay. The others would go with Cherry. They'd be heading to the clubhouse. Cherry needed to tell Turk what Ciara said. But, she wanted to make a stop first. Cherry wanted the security footage from the shop.

While Ciara had never met Cyrus in person herself, she'd recognized him from old pictures she'd seen of him. The others had wanted her to know him should she ever come face to face with the man and she certainly did recognize him and she cursed his name for what he had done to her. As for the woman who had been wearing the ring, Ciara vowed that the woman would regret seeing the feisty red head. They dared to attack her in a cowardly manner and she'd left a cut on Ciara's cheek from the ring. What Ciara hated the most was that this attack took her away from her work. Both at the shop and at the club, both of which she loved doing immensely.

Cherry took her hand and lifted it to her lips, kissing the back while swearing revenge for what had happened and the other girls nodded. Even though the guys were at the clubhouse planning, the women wouldn't be kept out of the action when it came to them getting revenge. They were interrupted though when there was a knock at the door which then slowly opened, revealing Edward. Seeing him standing there, Ciara smiled gently at the man as he stood there with a bouquet of red roses. Cherry told him to come in before telling Ciara that she would she would be back.

However, before Cherry left, Ciara gently but firmly grasped her hand and pulled her close, giving Cherry a soft kiss on the cheek. She also asked that when Cherry returned, she brought Turk and Tank with her if possible. She wanted to speak with all three of them later. The group of girls then split up, some of them staying while the others went with Cherry. However, to give Ciara some time with Edward, the ones staying went to get some coffee, leaving Ciara with Edward. "Thank you for coming." she softly told him once they were alone, smiling at the man she'd become closer to.

Before leaving, Edward thanked Cherry. She was the one who called him and told him what happened to Ciara. This made Edward rush over as soon as he could. Once the room was empty, expect for Edward and Ciara. He moved over to where she laid in the bed. Edward placed the flowers down. He then slowly sat on the edge of the bed. " I hope you don't mind......I wanted to come and check on you......See if there was anything I can do or get for you. " Edward asked. He spoke of Cherry being the one who called him. Edward spoke of his hope that Ciara wasn't to badly injured. He may not be her father, but he still worried about her as if he were. Edward said Ciara could spend a few days at his beach house when she got out of the hospital. He said the fresh air would do her good. The choice would be Ciara's to make, but the offer was there for her.

Edward & Ciara would soon become even closer. Their next sexual encounter would make sure of that. Edward took Ciara's hand into his. He spoke of wanting to help Ciara in anyway he could. No matter what she needed, he would make sure she got it. After a quick stop at the shop. Cherry and the girls got the security footage. None of the Disciples were aware the place had hidden cameras. The two other men Ciara spoke of who fucked her. Had been caught coming into the shop by the front door. With the tape in hand. Cherry and the girls headed for the clubhouse. Once there, they joined the meeting. It was already agreed on that a strike would be made. However, it was also decided that Ciara take part when those who hurt her were confronted. Cyrus and the others would regret ever laying a finger on her.

Ciara inched over on the bed a little to make room for Edward to sit down on the edge after he set down the flowers he'd brought for her. She shook her head when he spoke of hoping she didn't mind. "No, I don't mind at all." she softly told him. "I appreciate your concern." She was actually happy that Cherry had called him. He was family after all. The offer of spending a few days at the beach house made her smile a little wider before she nodded. "I think I'd like that, actually. Will you join me?" she asked him. She knew that Tank and the others wouldn't mind if she took a couple days away to recover some more and just recuperate after the attack.

Cyrus and the rest of the Disciples had no idea the kind of trouble that they had stirred up. Ciara had quickly become a favorite member of the Sinners to everyone in the club. She was feisty, playful, passionate and tough. Not only that, but she was a hell of a fuck. And here they had touched not just a beloved member of the club, but Tanks ol' lady and Cherry's newest daughter. On top of that, they had the red head pissed off as well. She would make them pay in the end with the help of her family.

Edward was glad that Ciara liked his idea of staying at the beach house. It was a place Ciara knew, She'd been there once before. Edward had taken Ciara & Jenna there once before. The three enjoyed a wonderful afternoon together at the beach. They had sex several times, in different places. It was a great memory for Edward. One he would always remember. When Ciara asked if Edward would be there. He spoke of being there if Ciara wanted him there. She could use the beach house anytime she wanted. She could use the beach house for any reason. Edward's only wish is that Ciara was happy in whatever she did. He'd do everything and anything in his power to help her, if she needed it. " I'll stay there with you........Make sure you're okay and taken care of. " Edward said. He was still holding her hand. Edward said he would look in on Jenna and Jon. He knew Tank would be in town quite awhile. Edward's visit lasted over 30 minutes. When Glimmer, Rain and Tara returned. Edward said he'd see Ciara later. After Edward left. Ciara's sisters gathered around her. They were here to keep an eye on Ciara and keep her safe from anymore harm.

Back at the clubhouse. Turk and the others viewed the footage from the shop. They picked out each member of the Disciples who took part in Ciara's assault. These were the people who Ciara would get a shot at. The rest of the gang would also suffer, but they would suffer first. It was decided that a hangout of the Disciples would be their first target. Tank, Meat, Chucky D, Tiny and Turk would pay that bar a visit. The rest of the guys would hang around the women for now. There was strength in numbers. After the meeting broke up, Cherry, Turk and Tank stopped at the hospital. Ciara had said she wanted to see each of them. They would also fill Ciara in on what was decided on. Those who took part in her assault would be left alone until she was ready for her revenge.

Ciara would need the downtime once everything sunk in and registered with her. After asking if he'd be there, he told her that he would be there if she wanted him there and she squeezed his hand softly with a nod. "I would like it very much if you were there with me." she told him, her voice soft but firm. His comment that he'd check in on Jenna and Jon made her smile a little wider and she thanked him. When the girls finally returned, Edward told her that he'd see her later and she told him that she looked forward to it, watching the man leave before her sisters gathered around her. They would look after her for now and keep her safe if any of the Disciples got it into their heads to try to show up to the hospital.

Even though the others had the footage from the shop, Ciara was sort of relieved that the actual sexual assault wasn't caught on tape. She wasn't ashamed of what she'd been through, but she also didn't want anyone to witness it at the same time. Later that day when Cherry returned with Turk and Tank in tow, Ciara had just finished the bland stuff that the hospital called food for her dinner. She was happy to see them. After all, these three were her mom, dad and her ol' man. When they showed up, she welcomed them into her room. She wanted to talk to them about what had happened at the shop and what she wanted to happen with the shop while she was out. And now she also was going to talk to them about her going away for a couple of days to finish recovering at the beach house once she was released from the hospital.

Cherry would take care of the shop until Ciara came back. She would make sure everything was done. Cherry would even make sure the shop was out for business tomorrow. She would also take Ciara's stop at the club. Cherry had been wanting to get back on stage for a bit. But, she didn't want to disrupt the current line up. This gave her that chance to dance again. No one was surprised when Ciara spoke of taking some time off. They were happy to hear that she would take some time off and relax. Since Edward would be with her. There was no need to worry. While Ciara was in the hospital. Tank and the others paid a visit to a hangout of the Disciples. By the time the group of Sinners left. No one but the Sinners was left standing, and some wouldn't be standing on their own for quite awhile. Ciara was in the hospital for the next two days. The doctor just wanted to keep an eye on her. She was discharged on the third day. Edward was there to pick her up.

Jenna packed a bag for her mother. Edward had everything Ciara would need for her stay at the beach house. It would be good for Ciara to getaway and be in the fresh air. They reached the beach house, Edward grabbed the bags and they entered. The house was always fully stocked. Edward suggested that Ciara get comfortable. This was his way of saying she should get into a bikini or even less. Edward would fix them something to drink. Something refreshing, yet something which had alcohol in it. Once the drinks were reasy. Edward left one waiting on the bar for Ciara. He went to change his clothing.

Ciara was sitting up in her bed, her legs pulled up so she was sitting crosslegged or 'indian' style as some would call it. Over the course of the past couple hours since Cherry had left her, the bruising from her attack and the swelling had set in and looked worse. Her news of taking some time to recover was taken well and they knew that she'd be safe with Edward. They talked about a couple of things and she asked that some proper clothes be brought so she wasn't sitting around in hospital garb. "It's not the most flattering." she said with a small grin. During the time she was in the hospital, her family paid a visit to a hangout of the Disciples and by the time they left, no one but the Sinners were standing and some wouldn't be standing on their own for quite a while. This was just the beginning of what they would do to the enemy gang.

When she was finally discharged, Ciara thanked the doctor for taking care of her before she left with Edward. Jenna had packed some things for her and Edward had it already, so all she had to do was go with him once she was signed out. At the beach house, Edward got the bags for her and she followed him inside, looking around before he told her to get comfortable and she nodded with a smile. Heading into the room she'd be staying in, Ciara put her things away before she got undressed. She felt a little gross from her time in the hospital, but she just wanted to be undressed for a while. She'd been wearing shorts and a t-shirt pretty much the entire time she'd been in the hospital and it was the longest she'd gone without being naked since joining the Sinners. So once she was undressed, she head back out to where Edward left a drink waiting for her and she picked it up, taking a sip from it before moving over to the large glass window that looked out over the beach and she smiled to herself while standing in the sunlight.

Edward went into his room. Took off his cloth and changed into something more comfortable and fitting for the beach. Edward put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. He planed on making Ciara's time here special for her. The few days she would be her, would be memorable. It was time for her to relax, enjoy life and not worry about anything. Ciara could enjoy swimming in the Gulf and get plenty of fresh air. The house and beach were private so no one would be lurking around. Ciara was safer here then if she were locked away somewhere. All she need to do was enjoy life for awhile. The view from the window Ciara was looking out of was breathtaking. The waters of the Gulf looked so blue, the sky was bright. The sands were white like sugar.

Edward came out from his room. He gave Ciara her own room because he didn't want to push sex on her. Edward knew how strong emotionally Ciara was. She had a will of iron when in the right mood. However, she'd been through a rape, Several in fact, although she couldn't really remember. She did know that Cyrus fucked her twice. That much she was certain of. Edward wanted Ciara to know that he was here for her. Edward came out of his room. He spotted Ciara standing at the large window looking out at the beach. She was a lovely sight. Her body was so sexy. " I'll make steaks for dinner tonight. " Edward spoke while moving towards the bar. He grabbed his drink while asking if Ciara could make them some salads? He was sure after eating hospital food. Ciara would be ready for something with flavor and taste.

The last time she had been here, Ciara didn't really get too much time to really admire this view, but now she could take plenty of time to really enjoy it. She was standing there still with her drink in hand when Edward came back out, slowly sipping on her drink while she admired the view and thought of the past couple of days. She was broken from her thoughts however, when she heard Edward emerge from his room and she turned slightly to look back at him with a small smile before he spoke of making steaks for their dinner that night.

When asked about making them some salads, she nodded with a chuckle. "Steak and salad sound wonderful." she said honestly. "After that sorry excuse for food that the hospital foods people, a nice steak and some salad is certainly welcome." She moved away from the window and walked towards him. Now that she could spend some time naked, she was more relaxed and she was already beginning to feel more like herself again. She did have the occasional moment where she had negative thoughts after what had happened, but she would quickly shake off such thoughts and push them away. None of what had happened was her fault and she would soon be able to get back at the people who had dared to even lay a finger on her.

Edward had been in the hospitals a few timed during his life. He knew all about the tasteless crap hospitals called food. Most of that stuff wasn't fit to eat. However, one had to force down as much as they could. That was the other way they could leave when their time was up. Nothing had changed where hospital food was concerned and nothing ever would. Lucky for Ciara, she was getting steak on her first day out. Nice, thick and juicy steaks cooked over a grill. Edward was a pretty good cook when using a grill. He kissed Ciara on the forehead. She would find everything in the kitchen. Edward went out onto the deck and turned the grill on. He got everything ready for cooking.

Edward came back into the house. He went to the kitchen. Edward passed Ciara, giving her ass a playful squeezed as he passed. Ciara's ass looked great whether bare or covered by fabric. Edward picked out a couple of good steaks. He gave Ciara a kiss on the cheek as he passed her again. Both were showing their love for each other and their playful sides. Edward walked out to the grill, which was nice and hot by now. He placed the steaks on the grill, the sizzling sound rose up. It was such a pleasant sound. Edward went back inside. He grabbed plates and silverware, bringing them outside. Edward set them on a table where he and Ciara could sit in the shade while enjoying their food. The steaks were checked and flipped. Edward flipped the steaks just once. They would be done and prefect by the time Ciara got the salads ready.

Ciara had only ever been in the hospital once before in her life and that was many year ago back when she was a little girl. But the food never changed. It was just as gross and bland as she remembered it. It seemed that that kind of hospital food was the same world round. However, she was about to have some really good food now that she was out. After she told him that she would take care of salad for them, he kissed her on the forehead, something that caused her to close her eyes for a moment. Very few people ever kissed her like that in her life, one of which was her father, and it caused a small smile to form on her lips before Edward head out to get the grill started for cooking.

While he got the grill started, Ciara head into the kitchen and started putting together salads for them. She softly hummed to herself as she worked, pausing only when Edward came back inside and squeezed her ass as he passed her, making the redhead chuckle before watching him pick out a couple of good steaks. He then kissed her on the cheek as he went past again. The woman smiled, watching him head back outside with the meat to cook them. While he did this, she returned to what she was doing, cutting up some vegetables to add to the salads and mixing them. After the salads were ready, Ciara made a quick red-wine vinaigrette to toss with the salads. It wasn't long before she head out to the table that Edward had ready for them, the salads in two bowls which she set upon the table, heading back inside afterwards just long enough to grab her drink and bring it back out. The smell of the food was making her stomach growl and she paused near Edward to kiss him on the cheek quickly and then return to the table to sit.

Edward smiled when Ciara came over and kissed him. He was happy that things had changed between them. Edward always cared for Ciara. He in fact fall in love with her years ago. Edward always wanted Ciara and not her mother. However, being with her mother seemed like the best way to get closer to Ciara. Edward had erred in his judgement back then. Instead of becoming closer. Edward became further away from the woman he wanted. Luckily for Edward, he got another chance to make things right. Since then, Ciara & Edward had become lovers. It was something Edward vowed never to take advantage of. He would never try to push Ciara into anything. When they had sex. It would because both wanted it and not just one of them.

Once the steaks were done. Edward plated the perfectly cooked pieces of meat. He brought the plates over, placing one down in front of Ciara. " This should help make you feel better........God knows hospital food isn't fit for bugs to eat. " Edward said as he sat down acrossed the table from Ciara. He said the salads she made looked amazing. Ciara was a good cook. Since becoming Tank's ol' lady, She got more chances to cook these days. It came with having a family. Something Ciara didn't have for such a long time. These days, she had a very large family, Edward said they could go swimming later if Ciara was up for it. Since the area was private, They could swim naked and not worry about anyone passing by.

Things between Edward and Ciara were very rocky, bordering on volatile when Edward first came into the young woman's life. Her mother had met the man when he was visiting Scotland on business and she began dating him. This had been less then a year after Ciara's fathers death, so it had really upset the girl that her mother was replacing her father with someone else so soon. Then of course, Edward kept going about trying to get closer to Ciara in all the wrong ways and all it did was push the girl further and further away until she just took off all together. However, since they'd reunited with each other, things have gotten much better between them.

Once the steaks were ready and Edward joined her at the table, setting a plate in front of her. "They really need to change their food at the hospital." she told him with a chuckle as he joined her at the table. "The only part that was any good was the prepackaged jello that they served." Ciara grinned and thanked him when he said that the salads looked amazing. Growing up, her grandmother on her fathers side had made sure that she knew how to cook, as did her father. They had both made sure that she knew the family recipes. Something which she shared with her new family frequently. Since becoming Tanks ol' lady, she was able to cook more often and she happily did so. As she began eating with Edward, he said that they could go swimming later if she was up for it and she nodded. "I'd love to, actually." she told him.

When it came to Jello, Edward agreed wiith what Ciara has said. Jello was about the only food in hospitals which had any taste. They couldn't mess with the flavor of something which only required water to make. Certain hospitals also had pudding which was pretty good. This was another food item which couldn't be messed up. Not when all you needed to do was open a can. Other then these items, no other hospital food was fit to eat. Hell, prisons had better food then hospitals did. Edward knew this for a fact because one of the companies he owned provided food for several prisons on the East Coast and in the Southern of the United States. Over the next 30 minutes, Ciara & Edward enjoyed their salads, steaks and drinks. They spoke on many different subjects. The only subject which wasn't touched, was what happened to Ciara. There was no need to re-hash the recent past. Both Ciara & Edward wanted this time to be restful and pleasant.

After the food was eaten, Ciara & Edward cleaned out. Ciara took care of the silverware, plates and glasses. Edward cleaned the grill, getting it ready for the next time. A shirt time later, Edward & Ciara were relaxing on the back deck. There was a nice breezed blowing. The blue sky had puffy white clouds floating by. The waters of the gulf were an amazing blue color. Edward helped get Ciara ready for their swim. He had her strip before he applied lotion to her body. This lotion was water proof and would keep her from getting sunburned. That was something else they wanted to avoid. Once Ciara was ready. Edward stripped off his shirt and shorts. He took her by the hand, as they ran down the steps of the deck and headed for the water. They continued to run until they were well into the perfect water.

After talking about the jello, Ciara and Edward enjoyed their salads, steaks and drinks. She chose to focus on her steak first and as she ate it, she expressed her enjoyment of it. Ciara loved her steaks medium rare and Edward had hers perfectly made. It was certainly something she was greatly enjoying after being stuck in the hospital suffering through their idea of edible food. While eating, they also spoke about many things. They began to get to know each other even better then they already did. Of course, they avoided the topic of what had sent her to the hospital, something that Ciara was grateful for. She had plenty of support from her family and they were all helping her deal with it on an emotional and mental level, but she wanted this time with just Edward to be enjoyable and peaceful. She'll deal with it when she left this small bit of paradise.

Once they finished eating, Ciara cleared away their dishes and took them in to clean while he set about cleaning the grill. While she cleaned their dishes, she watched him through the window with a small smile upon her face. She made short work of the dishes before joining him out on the deck again. Standing with him, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath of the ocean air, the breeze ruffling her long red hair and she sighed happily.

With Edwards help, Ciara got ready for some time out in the water. He helped her apply sun block to her skin, knowing that if she wasn't careful, she could get really badly burned. So with a good coat of lotion on, Ciara stood back and watched him undress before taking her hand and they ran down the steps and down towards the water. As they did, a bright smile was on Ciara's face and they didn't stop until they were well into the water. Once in the water, she pulled Edward closer to her and gave him a soft kiss while the cool water lapped at their sun warmed skin.

This was the beginning of a romantic vacation for Ciara. By now, she knew that Edward loved her. Over time, Edward had told her of how much he wanted her. How he really loved her and not her mother. How he'd always wanted to be with her and not her mother. The truth would be very hurtful to Ciara's mother. The older woman always thought she held the upper hand. She married Edward for his money, but couldn't have his love. What love Edward had was all for Ciara. It took her quite a while to finally accept the love Edward had for her. They first had to settle the old wounds between them. Once that was done. They grew closer and closer until Edward shared the truth with his step daughter. They could now enjoy the love between them. Plus, Edward enjoyed how Ciara called him "daddy" when they had sex. Her Scottish accent was so very sexy when she acted so innocent.

Edward wrapped his arms around Ciara. He was a strong, fit man for being in business. There was nothing soft, nor out of shape about Edward. He was a great lover and Ciara found great pleasure in being with him. Ciara's soft kiss soon became deeper. It grew in passion as the two lovers held each other. The cool water of the gulf swirling around them. Neither knew it, but this time away for Ciara, would be a memorable one. Ciara's body was ready for breeding and Edward would be the only man she would have over the next few days. Oddly enough, if Cyrus had waited a little longer to assault Ciara. He could have made her pregnant. But fate had someone else in mind to father Ciara's first child. That man would be Ciara's step father, Edward. This would be something he would be proud of and Ciara's mother would hate.

This small vacation away from her everyday life to spend time was something that she was going to always remember. After putting to rest the animosity that she held for the older man and deciding to act the grown woman that she really was, Ciara was able to see that Edward really did care for her. He loved her deeply and while he'd married her mother, it had just been so he could get closer to the young woman. Back when he did it, she hadn't been mentally nor emotionally ready for such. But now she was. She was now able to accept his love and she returned it in her own way. They often expressed their love to each other and when she discovered just how much he enjoyed hearing her calling him 'daddy', she used it to her advantage.

As his arms slipped around her, Ciara moved closer to him until her soft body was pressed against his and she wrapped her arms around his neck. As their bodies touched, she could feel his strength as he held her and she loved the feeling of his strong arms holding her. The kiss that she gave him soon deepened and became more passionate. Even though she had been assaulted recently by a number of men, this didn't stop Ciara from craving the pleasure that she got from her loved ones. Now was no different. While kissing him, she pressed herself firmly against him, her hardened nipples pressing against his chest before she broke their kiss.

Her soft lips ghosted over his jaw and neck, occasionally nibbling on his skin before she playfully whispered in his ear. "Daddy." she murmured before kissing him again.

Ciara had always been an emotionally strong woman. She been through many hardships during her life. Hardships which made her into the woman she was today. Everyone in the Dallas chapter of Sinners, knew of how strong Ciara was. They knew she would put the attack behind her quickly. She would never forget what the Disciples did to her. But, she wouldn't let their attack, their assault on her rule her life. She wouldn't let what they did change who she was, or how she lived her life. Ciara wouldn't give up sex because they raped her. Cyrus and the Disciples abused her. They hurt her. They even broke a major rule by cumming inside her pussy. No outsider was allowed to cum inside the pussy of a female Sinner. Not without a condom on. Female Sinners could only have club members and extended family members cum inside of them. Edward was among those considered extended family. Cyrus and the Disciples would pay for what they did to Ciara. They were already paying a heavy price. However, what they did was an act of war. And when war was declared, the Sinners wouldn't stop until every member of the Disciples was properly punished.

Edward closed his eyes when Ciara began kissing alone his jaw. A smile appeared on his face when she nibbling along his skin. Ciara was such a playful lover. Edward was happy to see she hadn't changed a bit. Despite her assault, Ciara remained the same sex loving woman. A chill went down Edward's spine when he heard her whisper "daddy". God, how he loved hearing her say that. Edward really did love how Ciara spoke that word. Her voice was so sexy. Edward was quickly becoming hard. His cock was growing long while their bodies pressed against each other. " Yes baby.........Daddy is here and very hard for you. " Edward whispered back. He started moving Ciara backwards, closer to the beach. Once close enough, he lowered himself down, bringing Ciara with him. Edward then placed Ciara down onto her back, moving his body over top of her. They were out of the water, but the water was still washing over their prone bodies. Edward slipped his cock into Ciara's pussy. He began fucking her while knowing she had more to say.

Life had molded Ciara into being a strong woman, having faced everything that came at her head on and overcome them easily. Joining the Sinners helped to prove that. She wouldn't let what Cyrus and his men had done to her stop her. She would have her revenge on him and the Disciples for having dared to lay a hand on her and even more so, for cumming in her. Only family were allowed to cum inside of her now unless the man wore a condom. That Cyrus and the Disciples had broken that major rule was something that she would not let go unpunished.

As she kissed along his jaw, Ciara could see him smiling as she did so. After whispering in his ear, she felt him beginning to get hard and she chuckled into their kiss while pressing her hips closer to his. When he replied, she shivered with a grin as he told her that he was there and very hard for her. While chuckling, she let him guide her back towards the water where he laid her down in the soft sand and laid over her. The woman happily parted her long legs for him, watching as he settled between them.

It wasn't long before she felt her lover filling her and she gasped softly, moaning as the water washed over their bodies. "Yes daddy." she mewled in pleasure. "Fuck my tight pussy. Fill it with your hard cock." Her hands moved over his chest and shoulders before drawing him into a brief kiss. She continued moaning for him, telling him of her love for her daddy while he fucked her.

Every time Ciara called Edward "daddy", he fucked her harder. His hips drawing back, then slamming deep between her legs. It was a real turn on for Edward to hear Cara use that word while talking with him. Ciara also called Turk "daddy'. In the structure of the club. Turk was her father. Just as Cherry was her mother. Ciara's biological mother was an outsider now. Someone who wasn't apart of the family. But, she was more like an enemy to Ciara now. After the way she treated Ciara's biological father. That woman would never be anything to Ciara ever again. Only Edward would have meaning in her life. It took time, but Ciara found out that Edward wasn't so bad and was a pretty good lover. Something he proved time and time again. During moments like the one they were sharing now.

Edward's cock plowed into Ciara's pussy with each thrust. His hips bucked hard against her beautiful body. Ciara's kisses and touches thrilled Edward as much as her words did. Ciara was a very passionate woman. Filled with love which she shared freely with those close to her. Ciara made everyone she was with feel special. Even the men at the club. Ciara knew how to work them with her passion. She understood how passion could open up a wallet. A little wink, a smile and some skin went a long way. For those Ciara loved. She showed a different side of her passion. They received more of her true love. Having been let into her inner circle. Edward now enjoyed the real love Ciara had. As the water washed over their bodies. Edward continued pounding her with his meaty cock. Each thrust was followed by a grunt. Ciara had great control over her pussy muscles. Her pussy was almost as tight as when she was a fresh virgin. And who didn't love a tight, hot pussy?

Ciara's moans were loud and filled the ocean air as Edward fucked her, their passion filling them as Edward buried his cock deep in her tight, wet pussy over and over again. Ciara called Turk 'daddy' on occasion but usually she called him 'dad' or 'da', the latter being a common term of endearment from her homeland. When she called Turk 'daddy' it was when she was being exceptionally affectionate with him, just like now with Edward, she called him 'daddy' while they were showing their physical love for each other. She loved how riled up it made Edward. However, it was a little different when she called Cherry 'mom' or 'ma'. Even though she had once been close to her biological mother when she was a young child, the way the older woman had treated the memory of her late father had caused the feisty red head to come to greatly dislike the woman. She'd come to see her mother as an enemy and she refused to allow her to have any kind of foothold in her life ever again. She wouldn't even get to see any future grandchildren.

As Edward plowed her pussy, his hips bucking hard against hers, Ciara arched her back while wrapping her arms around him while moaning lustfully. Her hands moved over his firm back before she grabbed his ass, enjoying the feeling of him filling her with his hard shaft. Ciara was a unique woman. She had plenty of love to go around, whether it was for her family or those from the club. However, there were different kinds of love that she shared. For the men at the club, she shared with them a more neutral but mutual passionate love. Passionate and deep, but with no emotional attachment. While her family got different levels of a deep, personal and intimate love. Those closest to her were Tank and their kids, along with Cherry, Turk and Edward. With the rest of the Sinners being close behind them.

Ciara's pussy was beginning to tighten around him even more, signaling her quickly approaching orgasm. Her gasps, whimpers and moans mingled with the grunts that Edward gave. "Daddy!" she gasped, her body arching against his eagerly. "I-I'm going to cum for you. All over daddies big, hard cock. Cum with me, please." She pleaded with him to cum with her. To cum deep inside of her. Moments later, she gave a cry as she came hard around him, her pussy clenching tight and caressing his cock as she came around him.

Back
Top Bottom