Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking partner for RP - Open to ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyGun

Planetoid
Hello, I'm TommyGun. I posted this because I have some ideas I want to RP, and I was hoping to find someone willing to do one with me.

Hypnotism
Bondage
Large Breasts
Breast Smothering
Strong Women (as in self-reliant, not necessarily physically strong)
Intelligent Women

Dislikes:
Stupid Women/Bimbos
Scat
"Watersports"
Vore
Sexualized Gore
Sexualized Death
Beastiality
Pregnancy (as a plot focus. To me, pregnancy centered stories get boring fast.)
Necrophilia, depending on the circumstances (no dead people, undead can't be rotting)

Ideas

The Apprentice: Open and craving*****
A young Sorcerer (MC) becomes the apprentice of a beautiful enchantress (YC), who is especially skilled in the arts of illusion and mind control. At first his apprenticeship goes well, but over time he starts to notice a few things. Her habit of invading his personal space, the way she likes to run her fingers through his hair, and all the strange blank spots in his memory. Though he doesn't know it, the enchantress doesn't just want an apprentice. She wants something more permanent... and obedient.
Kinks included in this RP include femdom, hypnosis/non-con, and a variable amount of Bondage. That being said, the introduction of magic into the setting offers many different opportunities to experiment.

The Arena: TAKEN
At the coliseum, the games are one of the most popular sources of entertainment in the city. But this isn't a normal city, and this isn't normal gladiatorial combat. Here, monster girls come from miles around to watch captured warriors be thrown into the pit. If a prisoner can defeat the champion of the arena, he or she is free to leave. But to do that, they must earn the right by beating other the fighters in single combat. And if they lose, they become the victor's plaything for the day.
Inspiration for this comes from the Monster Girl Encycolpedia, and the Monster Girl Quest games. Kinks included femdom, non-con, and many, many monster girls.

These ideas can be done with human, or anthropology characters. I'm willing to play both male and female characters, and play either submissive or dominant roles. Also, either of these can be played as either quick smut, or a longer story driven RP, both of which I am open to.

Please PM me if you're interested in roleplaying any of these ideas, and feel free to pitch any ideas of your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom