Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demon's Castle(FutaFanatic & Apothecary)

FutaFanatic

Supernova
Emily now found herself at the mercy of the demon who owned the castle she wandered into, unable to do anything but stand and watch as darkness filled the room. She had fallen into one of the many traps that was littered throughout the castle, set for women like her or men dumb enough to attempt to slay the Demon. However she had all intentions of doing the sam, hoping her skills as a paladin would help her succeed. However it seemed not as she stood motionless, her body paralyzed, leaving her at the mercy of the castle.

--

After not hearing anything from Emily, a few other pladins went in search, deciding it was best to search for her in the castle where she was headed. They hoped nothing was wrong, hoping she was safe and just got lost in the castle or taking a break after a fight. So in a haste the four of them rushed on, soon arriving at the door to the castle, looking around, each of them looking around a section of the lobby.

FutaFanatic said:
Emily now found herself at the mercy of the demon who owned the castle she wandered into, unable to do anything but stand and watch as darkness filled the room. She had fallen into one of the many traps that was littered throughout the castle, set for women like her or men dumb enough to attempt to slay the Demon. However she had all intentions of doing the sam, hoping her skills as a paladin would help her succeed. However it seemed not as she stood motionless, her body paralyzed, leaving her at the mercy of the castle.

--

After not hearing anything from Emily, a few other pladins went in search, deciding it was best to search for her in the castle where she was headed. They hoped nothing was wrong, hoping she was safe and just got lost in the castle or taking a break after a fight. So in a haste the four of them rushed on, soon arriving at the door to the castle, looking around, each of them looking around a section of the lobby.

Sho'tun prowled around his prey, examining the paladin that now swung bound and motionless before him. One of the more intricate traps that left the victim suspended from ceiling and helpless. His hand slowly brushed over her, passing through her hair and down her body. His nails cutting into her armour and slicing away at the straps and bindings that held it together and allowed it to drop to the floor beneath her. A soft chuckle escaped from his lips as he unfurled his wings in a demonstration of power. He reached down and picked up the bound paladin, taking her further into his lair.

--

From the lobby there were around three ways to go, down the corridor which lead to a seemingly lighter room where the sun shone through the windows and into the above corridor. Down into the basement, which hummed with dimly lit candles or down the main corridor, which was filled with countless barricaded and locked rooms, and finished finally in a large great hall. Clearly once used to host ballroom dances and the like.

Emily watched him as he circled her, the paladin giving him a glare, despite being bound and unable to do a thing. Still she squirmed, tried to figh against the spell that bound her, only to blush with wide eyes as the being began to tear at her armor, leaving her in the undergarments she wore. She screamed and tried to squirm still as he grabbed her and began to lead her further into the castle."L-Let me go.."She demanded, her plump breasts bouncing with each step he took.

--

The paladins looked around still, taking a moment to figure out where to go before deciding to make their way into the great hall, deciding to begin there, making sure to all stick together during their journey. They knew the demon could incite illusions and more, making all the more important they stuck together. Once in the large room they began to explore, look for signs of their friend, hoping to find a clue or anything as to where she went, unaware of any danger that may lurk within the room, waiting to strike.

Sho'tun grinned softly as he watched her assets move freely, with a soft grin he threw her into a room with a large double bed. Using his spell he would force her on top of the bed, before a small blue shimmering light appeared around her neck like a collar. "You can't leave this room whilst you wear that, you belong to me now. You're god can't save you now and the only thing you will be worshiping any time soon is my cock. So, I will give you this one chance to make a deal with me. Offer me something and if I like it I will take it, otherwise I am going to break you into a more fitting role."

------

The walls would seem to splinter around the Paladins, melting into nothingness and revealing an almost eternal blackness that crept slowly towards them. The dark mist seemed to halt on the edge of the room and from the darkness, barking could be heard followed by rough panting at the sound of paws slamming against stone. The first one lead the pack, a large hellhound with its jaws and teeth a blaze as its comrades followed it shortly after. The only edit was behind the girls..

She took in a breath of air, eyes wide when she now found herself on a bed, nude and at his mercy. Emily swallowed hard, watching as he chanted and waved his hands until a bright light began to surround her neck. The girl pulled at it and whined, looking around the room, all while hoping help would come for her. She swallowed a bit, breath shaky as the being gave her her options, none of which was something she was ready to accept. She had nothing to offer him, or at least nothing willingly. As she lay there she said nothing, turning her head away. All she had to do, or at least she thought, was to hold out as best she could till help came for her.

--

They watched on, eyes wide as the room was slowly covered in darkness, making its way towards them, only to stop a few feet from them, hiding anything that hid within, waiting to strike. The growls, barking and other sounds made them swallow, soon drawing their weapons, ready to fight. But with the number of them and the small space they had to work with, the paladins turned, running through the door, hoping to find a better place to fight.

Back
Top Bottom