Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College Daze (Grave x Kay)

True Grave

Warrior
Brandon Price was excited, since today was the first day that he would be starting college. Having grown up in Chicago, Illinois, he was excited to be accepted to Tall Oaks University in Manhattan, New York. He was eighteen years old and ready to begin pursuing his dream of making his band, Trigger, the hottest new band on the scene. As lead guitarist of Trigger, he knew that honing his talent would be a big part of making that happen. After getting off of the subway, he began to walk the remaining few blocks to the university. His light brown eyes took in the scene all around him, and he could not believe that he was actually here in the Big Apple.

Brandon felt a slight breeze blow through his neck length black hair, and was thankful that he was wearing a gray hoodie and blue jeans for the upcoming fall weather. He was a tall 6'4", and so was a bit taller than the rest of the freshmen that were registering at the university for the upcoming semester. Brandon had gotten his books a week before, and now was just the question of finding his dorm room and meeting his roommate. For the freshman class, they had their dorms in Adams Hall, named after President John Adams, and the dorms were co-ed. Brandon was hopeful that he would get a male roommate, as bunking full-time with a female his first time away from home seemed like it could get awkward. The Room Adviser gave him room 207 on the second floor, and so he made his way up the stairs.

Brandon found his room, and gently knocked on the door.
"Yeah, it's open!" a man's voice on the other side called.
Brandon entered the room and saw that there were two separate beds and desks, as well as two closets and one bathroom. His roommate looked like a muscular athlete, but he had a ready smile that put him at ease.
"Hey there," he said, "I guess you're my roomie?"
"Yeah, I'm Brandon Price."

"James McDermott," the sandy-haired young man replied.
The two shook hands and began putting their stuff away.
"So, where are you from, Brandon? You don't have a New York accent."
"I'm from Chicago, actually. Are you a native New Yorker?"

"Yup, I'm from just down the way in Queens."
The two made small talk as they put their stuff away. The last thing Brandon unpacked was his guitar case, which he put in a corner of the room.
"Oh, you play guitar, huh? Bass or electric?"
"I play lead guitar in my band back home, so electric," Brandon replied.

"Nice, man. College chicks love musicians, so I'll bet you'll be a big hit."
Brandon chuckled and put his bag in the closet, thinking that he wouldn't mind meeting some girls.
"Speaking of chicks," James began, "there's a big party tonight in our dorm. Adams House has a tradition, you know."
Brandon turned to him, a curious look on his face.

"Tradition?"
"Yep. For the first two weeks, all the freshmen in Adams House have a wild party. Booze, chicks, the works. My brother went here a few years ago and he told me that he got so much pussy it was unreal. If you're still sporting a v-card, that sucker is about to be null and void."

Brandon chuckled nervously. He actually still was a virgin, and even though he was good-looking and in a band, he had not been that intimate with a woman yet. James put on a hat and turned it so that the brim was in the back.
"Let's head to that party, man. It's just down the hall."
Brandon nodded and the two left the dorm room to head to the party.

When Brandon and James walked into the party, they instantly stood out for being tall. James was 6'2", but with his athletic build, the ladies honed in on him quickly. A few of the girls smiled at Brandon, but none of them approached him just yet. Brandon went to the table that had red solo cups of booze, and contemplated whether he should have one. Deciding against it, he decided to look out the window at the large and well-lit campus. It was just when he turned around to join the party that he was surprised by someone approaching him.

It was strange, stepping into the room without Rowan at her side. Since they'd been born together the two of them had been inseparable through childhood. Same school, same classes, same experiences, all the way until they were well into high school. There were little points of divergence between them, they had learned to play different instruments and where Alexis had joined the local soccer team Rowan had joined a gymnastics club in high school, but outside of those they were rarely apart, and they looked utterly identical, both 5'7", both with the same toned physiques, they even had similar scars on the backs of their right hands, Alexis' from a nasty fall on a gravel field and Rowan's from a bicycle accident, but both looking pretty alike under anything but close scrutiny.

College was their first chance to be without each other in these kinds of situations. They had been assigned single rooms in separate dormitories and while it was nerve wracking not to have her sister's presence close by, it was also strangely liberating. They'd both heard the rumors, and while neither of them were virgins, their closeness to each other had made their high school relationships with guys occasionally awkward. The ones that were nice got weird about the twin knowing everything, and the ones that liked the idea of twin sisters had almost universally been creeps. None of their relationships had lasted long as a result.

The big Adams House party was a campus wide event, and Rowan would be attending eventually, but they'd decided to stagger it deliberately. Her sister would be fashionably late, leaving Alexis some time to roam the party on her own, but while Rowan had been talking about bringing a guy back to her room in the other dorm, the way people had been talking about this party in the halls had painted some rather suggestive images in her head. None of them were speaking out of direct knowledge of course, but the rumors alone were distracting to say the least...

Dressed in her 'frosh partygoer' outfit of sunglasses, a T-shirt one size too small for her, jean shorts, and shoes, she paced down the hall as the music started up, snagging a drink from the table and scoping out the dim-lit common area. Several frosh were already hanging out, chatting and drinking as the atmosphere built up, and already Alexis could see more than a few interesting situations starting up. girls and guys weren't quite evenly distributed about the room, and while some of the frosh looked flattered at having attention from more than one member of the opposite sex, others were looking uncomfortable, or angry.

The real oddity though, were the guys and girls without anyone hanging around them, and so Alexis made her way towards one of those. He was tall enough that he towered over nearly everyone else in the room, but he didn't have the physique of a serious athlete, even if his general look was pretty easy on the eyes.

Her sister would be arriving soon, and she wanted a boy to herself before Rowan got here, just in case, so she made up her mind on an aggressive approach. This party was pretty much all about getting laid after all, and damnit she was looking forward to that!

Alexis caught him looking over at her and stopped a couple feet away, cocking her head to one side as she let her eyes wander all the way down his body and back up again, clearly and deliberately appraising him. Then her lips parted in a grin and she gave the boy a nod. "No drink... I guess you've heard the stories too then? Or did you just get yourself pre-drunk and can't be arsed?" She batted her eyes at him, then held out a hand. "Alexis Morris, and you are?"

Brandon had unexpectedly locked eyes with a cute young woman, and was initially unsure how to make the approach. He watched as she openly appraised him, and he chuckled, not used to being regarded like that. Since she was checking him out, he decided to check her out, as well. She had a good physique, and he couldn't help but admire her good-sized breasts, especially since she was wearing a shirt that was too small for her. Her legs had the look of an athlete, and he was sure that her physique was due to some kind of sport. When she smiled at him, he smiled back and approached her.

Brandon chuckled at her questions.
"I haven't heard any stories about the drinks, but I don't drink, so that's why."
He was also underage, but he left that part out because he didn't want to sound lame.
He was a bit surprised when she actually batted her eyes at him, since he had never seen a woman do that in real life. When she extended her hand and introduced herself as Alexis Morris, he gently shook her hand.
"Brandon Price, nice to meet you."

After shaking hands, he looked at her drink.
"I have heard stories that this party gets wild. My roommate told me that his brother got laid a lot when this went on during his years here. I'm really curious, and I hope no one spiked the drinks."
What none of the freshmen had known was that some of the drinks were laced with aphrodisiacs to get the party started. It was in one out of every ten drinks, so the one that Alexis had could very well have been a "special" drink.

"So, I notice that you don't have a New York accent. I'm from Chicago, so are you from out-of-state like me?"
Brandon went over to a table and got a cup of soda, and just like the beers, some of them were laced with aphrodisiacs. He took a sip of the Dr. Pepper and smiled at Alexis.
"I'm really excited to be here in New York City. Even for a city kid like me, the feel of the city is totally different from back home."

Elsewhere at the party, Mike was talking to several girls who had come over to hang out. With a beer in one hand, he was regaling them with a story about his high school football days.
"So I was going down the field, and I ducked this dude, and man was he pissed..."
With his back turned, Mike couldn't have seen a woman who entered the party some time later. However, when he turned around to demonstrate, she caught his eye immediately. Finishing his beer, he excused himself to go get another one.

Going over to the table, he saw the girl that he had wanted to talk to. She was really cute and had a physique that looked like that of a gymnast.
"Hi, there. I'm Mike McDermott. What's your name, pretty lady?"
He looked over and saw Brandon conversing with a girl, although he couldn't see the girl's face through the crowd, before turning his attention back to the girl at the beer table.

Back
Top Bottom